Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Marilyn Miglin 112 Marilyn Miglin for women

Marilyn Miglin 112 Marilyn Miglin for women
dislike

tuberose

Marilyn Miglin 112 by Marilyn Miglin is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are jasmine and ylang-ylang; middle notes are tuberose, white lily and orange blossom; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla.

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Tuberose White Lily Orange Blossom

Patchouli Sandalwood Vanilla

Marilyn Miglin 112 Fragrance Reviews

suzycurlyq
suzycurlyq

This is so unique. From my perspective it makes me think of an early morning on the porch kind of thing. Spring is in the air, dew is on the ground the birds are singing and your senses are awakened. It smells of white flowers and sweetness with a little gossamer cover. It also opens up the nose too. You know some of the scents out there that make your sinuses just clam up and gives you the feeling of smothering? Well, what ever is in this wonderful thing is making me feel like the nose can take in more air. I suppose then this will not affect those around you. I love it!

darcy2
darcy2

I spritzed a little of this on the back of my hand at a small jewelers in Newberry, SC. I didn't want to take a full spray of it; the bottle was placed on the counter with several pieces of vintage (circa '50s and '60s) jewelry for ambiance rather than sale; but I just couldn't resist. My first thought was that this is in the same family as ET's White Diamonds, a fragrance loved by millions - but not by me. MM 112 is definitely old school and wonderful if you like that genre; a voluptuous punch of rich flowers followed by an animalic drydown that somehow I think is the real deal. I have washed my hands several times since spraying this on several hours ago; and it is not only detectable, it is still powerful.

Marilyn Miglin 112 by Marilyn Miglin 4.00 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marilyn Miglin Marilyn Miglin 112 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marilyn Miglin Marilyn Miglin 112, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marilyn Miglin 112 by Marilyn Miglin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marilyn Miglin 112 by Marilyn Miglin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Marilyn Miglin Pyjama Lily Estée Lauder Beautiful Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Halle Berry Halle Pure Orchid Estée Lauder Sensuous Noir Dolce&Gabbana D&G mark. mark Sophistique Elizabeth Taylor Sparkling White Diamonds David Yurman David Yurman Fragrance Versace Crystal Noir Paris Hilton Passport Paris Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Lanvin Oxygene Victoria`s Secret Amber Romance Bath and Body Works Twilight Woods Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Christian Dior Dune Tova Beverly Hills Tova Nights Caron Miss Rocaille Gucci Gucci No.1