Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Marilyn Miglin 112 Marilyn Miglin for women

Marilyn Miglin 112 Marilyn Miglin for women

I have it: 26 I want it: 4

yellow floral

Marilyn Miglin 112 by Marilyn Miglin is a Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are jasmine and ylang-ylang; middle notes are tuberose, white lily and orange blossom; base notes are patchouli, sandalwood and vanilla.

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang

Tuberose White Lily Orange Blossom

Patchouli Sandalwood Vanilla

Marilyn Miglin 112 Fragrance Reviews

I'm not sure if the one I got has turned but boy oh boy it smells awful. Couldn't stand it, like sour and acidic at the same time. I'm so disappointed since I've read a lot of great reviews about this perfume. Definitely need to return it.

I picked this up for the 2nd time and and WOW now were talking its a keeper its lovely reminds me quite abit of of vintage White Diamonds which is a big time keeper for me. when it warms up on my skin is is so darn gorgeous and I'm so glad I ot this back and I retired this because this I'm so gonna wear now. 112 your a big keeper I loved white diamonds for years but now it smells different this is so much better. I'm so in heaven. It's blissful and so sexy and I'm so overly in love and crazy about this.

This is a man magnet perfume. Every time I wear this I get men (mature men 40+) complimenting me. It's strange, but my husband isn't as captivated by this perfume as the men I encounter during the course of my work day. I think it smells quite pleasant and I'm wondering if Marilyn added some pheromones because it definitely attracts the attention of the opposite sex. I wear it when I need a little confidence boost.

This is so unique. From my perspective it makes me think of an early morning on the porch kind of thing. Spring is in the air, dew is on the ground the birds are singing and your senses are awakened. It smells of white flowers and sweetness with a little gossamer cover. It also opens up the nose too. You know some of the scents out there that make your sinuses just clam up and gives you the feeling of smothering? Well, what ever is in this wonderful thing is making me feel like the nose can take in more air. I suppose then this will not affect those around you. I love it!

I spritzed a little of this on the back of my hand at a small jewelers in Newberry, SC. I didn't want to take a full spray of it; the bottle was placed on the counter with several pieces of vintage (circa '50s and '60s) jewelry for ambiance rather than sale; but I just couldn't resist. My first thought was that this is in the same family as ET's White Diamonds, a fragrance loved by millions - but not by me. MM 112 is definitely old school and wonderful if you like that genre; a voluptuous punch of rich flowers followed by an animalic drydown that somehow I think is the real deal. I have washed my hands several times since spraying this on several hours ago; and it is not only detectable, it is still powerful.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marilyn Miglin Marilyn Miglin 112 fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marilyn Miglin Marilyn Miglin 112, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marilyn Miglin 112 by Marilyn Miglin. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marilyn Miglin 112 by Marilyn Miglin represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Marilyn Miglin Magic Cartier Must de Cartier Christian Dior Diorissimo Elizabeth Taylor Violet Eyes Queen Latifah Queen of Hearts Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Yves Saint Laurent Opium David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Beckham Marilyn Miglin Destiny Hermes 24 Faubourg Dolce&Gabbana D&G Jennifer Aniston Lolavie Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Christian Dior Dolce Vita Marilyn Miglin Fo-Ti-Tieng Marilyn Miglin Magic Nights Marilyn Miglin Pheromone Gold Paul Sebastian Design Chanel Allure eau de parfum