Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Summersent Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances for women

Summersent Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances for women

Summersent Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances for women Pictures Summersent Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances for women Pictures Summersent Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances for women Pictures

Summersent is an exclusive floral fragrance inspired by the dreamy mystic flower, which celebrates the beauty, intelligence, grace, vision and individuality. The motive of this perfume is a rare, well-kept flower that had never before been used in fragrances. The intoxicating aroma is blended with sparkling top notes of mandarin and the heart of Italian jasmine, Moroccan orange blossom, cassis and civet. White musk and honey are in the base.

It is available as the perfume of 20 ml packed in a bottle with Swarovski crystals, as the 60 ml EDP, and lotion and body cream. Summersent was launched in 2007.

Mandarin Orange

Jasmine African Orange flower Cassis Civetta

Musk white honey

Lovely Blossom

Summersent Fragrance Reviews

I procured a sample of Summersent and was pleasantly surprised with the beautiful Jasmine & Orange Blossom notes on the opening.On the drydown the Jasmine remained faintly but the longevity and sillage were moderate at best. If you're looking for a really beautiful Jasmine scent you might want to try what I do which is mixing Child with either By Kilian's Surrender or Creed Jasmal..nice double Jasmine hit with a little hint of Lily of the Valley from the Jasmal. Good luck and perfume on!

I have to agree with Sergio. Love the scent, but it falls off after only a couple of hours! Beautiful and artistic bottle, great scent, but why oh why must it die so quickly on my skin? I will look for something with better sillage, but with a heavy heart.

I was given a sample of this and was hesitant to try it and in my opinion Summersent is very sexy and feminine floral fragrance, it is a tribute to femininity.
This never been used flower used in this fragrance is a puzzle to be discovered.
The robust scent of the secretive flower bloom is blended with a wonderful citrus heart notes mixed with a rich and sweet white floral bouquet but in my skin the fragrance disappeared quickly and a projection was not so good, 2 or 3 hours and its completely gone. I would recommend it to anyone with a different skin chemistry than my own.

Update....I think I found a scent that is similar to this one....I tried Serge Lutens Un Lys Eau de Parfum and I think that it is a close match to Summersent.
I also like to blend Summersent with Byredo's Bal D'Afrique. To me, it takes Bal D'Afrique to a higher level.
Try it out and let me know what you think.

What a beautiful summer fragrance. It is a floral that is not overpowering, but it lasts and people will ask you what is it that you are wearing as it is not a common floral. Whatever that mystery flower is, it is really a wonderful scent.

The packaging is elegant. I bought the perfume, but maybe the perfume spray would have been the better choice as I am not comfortable using the oil applicator vs the spray. It lasts a long time, but the dry down is wonderful and not overpowering. A lovely floral.

I would also recommend the body cream and not the lotion as the lotion was a little on the runny side. I did not like the consistency of the lotion. The package of the cream is very nice, it is like a piece of jewelry. You will want to keep the jar.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances Summersent fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances Summersent, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Summersent by Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Summersent by Marjorie Midgarden Fragrances represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Mure et Musc Lancome Poeme Rochas Alchimie Rochas Byzance Guerlain Vol de Nuit Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Molinard Habanita Donna Karan Donna Karan Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine Jean Paul Gaultier Fragile Lubin Nuit de Longchamp Morgane le Fay Pink Morgane le Fay Blue April Aromatics Unter den Linden M. Micallef Vanille Fleur M. Micallef Les 4 Saisons: Hiver MDCI Parfums Nuit Andalouse Parfums de Marly Safanad Stella McCartney Stella M. Micallef Black