Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Autograph Azure Breeze Marks and Spencer for women

Autograph Azure Breeze Marks and Spencer for women
dislike

Autograph Azure Breeze by Marks and Spencer is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are ginger, green apple and bergamot; middle notes are rose, peach and orange blossom; base note is woody notes.

Ginger Green Apple Bergamot

Rose Peach Orange Blossom

Woody Notes

D&G Light Blue

Autograph Azure Breeze Fragrance Reviews

truffles
truffles

Received a big bottle of this from ebay today and WOW.
I am generally very fussy and sceptical about 'smellalikes', and find they're usually poor facsimiles of the originals, in particular, lacking complexity, but Azure Breeze has surprised me.
I love Light Blue and know it very well, having worn it to death in the 'noughties' and Azure Breeze is an EXACT replica - the lemons, the crisp green apple, the cedar, it's all there. Contrary to popular opinion, Light Blue struck me from the first as complex, well structured, classy and expensive-smelling, and Azure Breeze, happily, conveys all these qualities too.
Yes, the longevity is not quite as good as Light Blue, I expect because less of the oils or essences were used volume-wise, but it's certainly strong on first spray and isn't totally devoid of longevity - maybe just top it up more if necessary, but considering how the price of Light Blue has sky-rocketed since the noughties when it was cheap as chips, I think I'll stick to Azure Breeze from now on. We're talking a £16 as opposed to £50 price difference range.
Nice job on the bottle too, M&S, obvs a copy of LB's but with a brushed metallic cap, instead of .. well . . light blue. Nice and sleek.
Oh, ps! Very importantly, M&S perfumes (and cosmetics) are also cruelty-free as they carry the BUAV leaping bunny, so if you like Light Blue, do try the M&S version instead!

bukanlahanakajaib
bukanlahanakajaib

I call this Light Blue for the poor! Yes it meant to be almost similar and M&S made pretty decent generic version of the original D&G Light Blue.

It's too synthetic, but not bad for a 'generic' product. However this is not my scent but I'd like to give it a go for casual summer event, and daytime use.

dness92
dness92

Smells like Light Blue so a great dupe but sadly doesn't last even 10 minutes on me.

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

I've always ignored this perfume whenever I visit the M&S perfume section as I've never thought much of the packaging, so never tried it. However, I decided to spritz it the other day just for the hell of it and.. it smells EXACTLY like Anna Sui Secret Wish!! Has the same lemony coconut plastic smell which I LOVE!! Am so glad I finally gave this baby a chance :)

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

I sprayed this on today at the store and what a lovely smell!!! The apple ginger combo reminds me of fresh picked sassafras. I later went and tried numerous other perfumes so I can not judge well the lasting power of this scent...will definately return to give a better review.

Autograph Azure Breeze by Marks and Spencer 4.36 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 5 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marks and Spencer Autograph Azure Breeze fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marks and Spencer Autograph Azure Breeze, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Autograph Azure Breeze by Marks and Spencer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Autograph Azure Breeze by Marks and Spencer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cerruti 1881 Chanel Chanel No 19 EDP Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Valentino Very Valentino Dior Miss Dior Lancome Tresor In Love Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche Burberry Burberry Women Stila Creme Bouquet Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her L`Occitane en Provence Vanille & Narcisse Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Burberry London Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Kenzo Kenzo Amour Nina Ricci Premier jour Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Dior J`adore Chanel Cristalle