Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Autograph Azure Breeze Marks and Spencer for women

Autograph Azure Breeze Marks and Spencer for women
dislike

Autograph Azure Breeze by Marks and Spencer is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Top notes are ginger, green apple and bergamot; middle notes are rose, peach and orange blossom; base note is woody notes.

Ginger Green Apple Bergamot

Rose Peach Orange Blossom

Woody Notes

Autograph Azure Breeze Fragrance Reviews

dness92
dness92

Smells like Light Blue so a great dupe but sadly doesn't last even 10 minutes on me.

Hairytrees1
Hairytrees1

I've always ignored this perfume whenever I visit the M&S perfume section as I've never thought much of the packaging, so never tried it. However, I decided to spritz it the other day just for the hell of it and.. it smells EXACTLY like Anna Sui Secret Wish!! Has the same lemony coconut plastic smell which I LOVE!! Am so glad I finally gave this baby a chance :)

truffles
truffles

This perfume was tested and reviewed by both a perfume expert/chemist and people on the street, in comparison to D&G Light Blue (meant to smell similar apparently?) on UK tv tonight - a program about money-saving.
There were another couple of cheap vs expensive combos reviewed.
Azure Breeze came up very well against Light Blue in terms of quality, and appreciation of those who smelled it blind.
Might need to check this out as I like Light Blue but M&S perfumes are cruelty-free as well as cheaper!

Cairo Rose
Cairo Rose

I sprayed this on today at the store and what a lovely smell!!! The apple ginger combo reminds me of fresh picked sassafras. I later went and tried numerous other perfumes so I can not judge well the lasting power of this scent...will definately return to give a better review.

Autograph Azure Breeze by Marks and Spencer 4.44 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marks and Spencer Autograph Azure Breeze fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marks and Spencer Autograph Azure Breeze, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Autograph Azure Breeze by Marks and Spencer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Autograph Azure Breeze by Marks and Spencer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Cerruti 1881 Dior J`Adore L`Absolu Lacoste Lacoste Pour Femme Valentino Very Valentino Lancome Tresor In Love Stila Creme Bouquet Burberry Burberry Women Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli I Love Her L`Occitane en Provence Vanille & Narcisse Lancome La Vie Est Belle Giorgio Armani Armani Code Luna Dior J`adore Burberry London Yves Rocher Comme une Evidence Kenzo Kenzo Amour Dior Miss Dior Nina Ricci Premier jour Jessica Simpson Fancy Love Chanel Cristalle Avon Ultra Sexy