Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Autograph New York Marks and Spencer for women

Autograph New York Marks and Spencer for women
dislike

Autograph New York by Marks and Spencer is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are bergamot, gardenia and apricot; middle notes are rose, jasmine and woody notes; base notes are heliotrope, vanilla, musk and sandalwood.

Bergamot Gardenia Apricot

Burberry Brit

Autograph New York Fragrance Reviews

MoonGirl
MoonGirl

Heard this was a copy of Chanel's Allure Sensuelle. I can confirm that it is not although shortly after spraying, when the fragrance mingles with the skin, there is a sort-of resemblance.

M&S Autograph New York is a lovely perfume in it's own right: warm, fruity, woody, feminine and subtle - a bit too subtle if I'm honest. Perfect for most occasions. I bought the large bottle which is just as well as it needs re-application. I also bought the purse spray.

dream
dream

It reminds me of Amor Amor, but more annoying version

chrissybaby
chrissybaby

This smells more expensive than what it cost.. it smells mature and deep. Just disappears after 2 hours and re-application is required. Other than that I would buy again...have already finished my 100ml bottle. So I would recommend it.

ZanaLind
ZanaLind

It's nice

rainbow.owl2
rainbow.owl2

well, I've changed my mind. I bought a very small spray (10ml) and intend to take it on holiday to use in the evenings. I think it's very nice, warm & feminine.

I tested it on holiday in a Marks & Spencer Shop. I only tested it on paper, so no guarantee for the drydown. It came over like a classic. Like a cheaper version of Chanel No.5 or something similar. It's a scent for going out and it is more on the strong side.

rainbow.owl
rainbow.owl

I tried this on in the shop today. It's quite nice and warm but reminds me a bit of Elnett, unfortunately. I did not buy. However, I did but the 'noir' version, which I thought was lovely.

beautyinthemundane
beautyinthemundane

My mother wears this and it reminds me of a lot of designer fragrances, especially some of the newer Chanels and also Donna Karen's Cashmere Mist, as another reviewer noted. Definitely very nice and smells expensive even though it's dirt cheap. But, as with many wallet-friendly scents, especially edts, it sadly doesn't last very long, so re-application is necessary after an hour or two. Perhaps worth investing in 'the real thing' in the long run after all...

LOVE IT, VERY FEMININE.

guest_rita
guest_rita

I find this perfume just tap water.I asked my son who went to London to bring it with him after reading how wonderful it was!! I'm very happy the price is very low because I don't think I'm gonna use it. Rita from Belgium.

malinka
malinka

Sweet, smooth, buttery and warm. Rose, musk and vanilla is the perfect combination for a romantic evening. There is something bitterish about the scent, almost masculine - i'd say musk is of the darker, heavier side. Makes me want to smell it every now and then, sort of checking out the development of the scent. Should go great with silk / light cashmere, no-make-up make up and pastels.

Fairylight7
Fairylight7

Donna Karan Cashmere Mist in a different bottle and at a fraction of the price. ;)

idash
idash

very feminine.....elegant....perfect for evenings. Probably a beautiful day out in the woods or parks....lasts long as its a bit strong....the mandarin may be is the reason.

Autograph New York by Marks and Spencer 3.77 out of 5 based on 52 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marks and Spencer Autograph New York fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marks and Spencer Autograph New York, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Autograph New York by Marks and Spencer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Autograph New York by Marks and Spencer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Dior Hypnotic Poison Marks and Spencer Sensuale Diesel Loverdose Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Dolce&Gabbana The One Dior Pure Poison Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Avon Christian Lacroix Absynthe Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Cacharel Noa Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Gucci Gucci Rush Givenchy Amarige Avon Little Black Dress Estée Lauder Knowing Givenchy Ange ou Demon Marks and Spencer True Red Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue