Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Infusion Marks and Spencer for women

Infusion Marks and Spencer for women
dislike

Infusion Marks and Spencer for women Pictures

Infusion by Marks and Spencer is a Floral fragrance for women. Top note is freesia; middle notes are gardenia and orchid; base notes are vanilla and amber.

Freesia

Gardenia Orchid

Vanilla Amber

Infusion Fragrance Reviews

Decodawn
Decodawn

Very similiar to Hypnose by Lancome at a franction of the cost, well done to M & S.

lisshampton
lisshampton

I love this but can't find it anywhere now, please help!

Jayne58
Jayne58

I've been looking through the M&S range and mildly amusing myself by guessing the smell-a-like based on the bottle shape and colour. I still like Florentyna, which is about as original as M&S get, but I'm tempted to see if any of these is a good cheap substitute for the more high end versions. Hey, ho, high street here I come.

Rice-Kitten
Rice-Kitten

Smells exactly like Lancome Hypnose. A great dupe if you don't want to fork out the cash!

cool.fafe
cool.fafe

عطر رائع جداً وفيه شبه كثير من لانكوم

xclairabellax
xclairabellax

This has a resemblence to Guerlain my insolence :) powdery sweet parma violets!

moynah
moynah

Tested this today and it was surprisingly nice Its a shame the big brands overshadow the 'store' brands, as these inexpensive little treasures are too often missed, and not 'expected' to be awesome. My very first thought I had on spray was OMG thats exactly like Fenjal Body spray - which Im a big fan of

pen14
pen14

This was too much for me, it gave me a headache, it smells so strong. It has good lasting power and leaves a trail though.

sky76sky
sky76sky

I never knew that good ol' M&S has been leeching ideas from popular perfumes to create their own little scents!

Infusion is a whole barrow-load of Hypnose thrown in a bag with a dollop of vanilla, a dash of Givenchy V.I.S & a whiff of Angel. My, my, my, naughty M&S - who'd have thought that the staple supplier of sturdy knick-nacks would be peddling perfume "homages"!

This discovery snowballed into a quick sniff through all the perfumes on the stand where people gawped at the mad-woman (me) as she proclaimed "Ahaaa!" & "Really?" at every snuffle. In the end I sorted out a lady with a selection of dupes...but I can't help but think that they'll suffer from poor longevity/sillage/breeding.

All-in-all Infusion is a nice fuzzy-warm, oriental-floral... heavy on the vanilla...for in-depth descriptions I'd head to Hypnose.

Projection - average
Lasting power - better than other M&S scents

One to use when you're feeling the pinch!

eulalie
eulalie

I love this nice floral scent. When I want to cheer up I just wear it on my wrist and keep on doing what I am supposed to do. I wish that they make a big bottle of this adorable floral perfume. I also like its staying power.

sweetpatchi
sweetpatchi

Just bought one today! I only got the smallest bottle 25ml for I wanted a light bottle to carry in my bag. It's sweet floral and I was kind of deciding whether to get Autograph blush or this one...I love AB drydown, I didn't like much of the top scent because it's very floral although the bottle is gorgeous, but I ended up buying this because it's sweet and sophisticated. maybe I should buy AB as a gift...but Infusion will be added in my collection..yay! Love it!

lanimar
lanimar

I bought this perfume just recently. Its a floral scent. And I love its the top notes. Wait for the middle notes if you can before you leave the perfume counter, it is even better. It's far different from the top notes. It's a surprise. And its scent last. And the bottle is beautiful, like crystal. The bottle looks expensive even though its not as expensive as those known brands. It doesn't smell cheap.

i love, love, love this perfume, but it seems that it is undetectable after a while and that you can't smell it unless you're really close, but i dunno, maybe that's just me. =)

maid_marilyn
maid_marilyn

Infusion is a fairly simple floral vanilla that smells just like its description, though I don't get much gardenia out of it myself. The lasting power is very good - about five hours on me - and the price is excellent. I love a deal; I may need to get myself a small bottle of this one.

Infusion by Marks and Spencer 3.95 out of 5 based on 20 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marks and Spencer Infusion fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marks and Spencer Infusion, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Infusion by Marks and Spencer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Infusion by Marks and Spencer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.