Designers » M » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Isis Marks and Spencer for women
dislike

marine
salty

Isis by Marks and Spencer is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Isis was launched in 2011. Top note is sea notes; middle notes are rose, violet and lily-of-the-valley; base note is cedar.

Sea Notes

L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme

Isis Fragrance Reviews

AshishGautam
AshishGautam

I just bought ISIS pour homme EDT for Men, When I applied It gave me exact feeling of L'Eau d'Issey Pour Homme Issey Miyake for men. I really became a fan of it but what I feel is Low Longevity & Sillage. Doesn't stay for long. But Still I am fan of it . Really a good alternative of Quite Expensive issey miyake.

paulhunter
paulhunter

I recently bought the men's version, Isis pour homme. It is a pleasant, aquatic freshie with decent projection and longevity. I think it is much better than a typical "mall frag" or a store-brand offering, but it is still nondescript. I only bought it because I was on vacation and ran out of decants, and had a gift card for M&S. Got a small 30 ml bottle for 8 British pounds, which I think is worth it. Garners decent compliments and the juice is, as I said, pleasant :)

our lee
our lee

Given the name of this fragrance, if it hasn't been discontinued yet it soon will be...

hyperconformist
hyperconformist

Affordable dupe of L'eau D'Issey. Very pleasant, fresh, delicate and uplifting. To me it's the ideally blended floral aquatic, feminine and ageless and great for every day wear. I sometimes use it myself but mostly I buy it for my Mum when I can't afford her favourite, the Issey Miyake.

If only it had more staying power - no wonder they sell handbag sized bottles for re-application on the go!
Please never discontinue this one, M&S.

Oh I had this in UK. So many memories... I remember being attracted by the name Isis. As soon as I tried it at Marks&Spencer in Lancaster I thought: Yssey Miyake!
Almost the same, maybe less ethereal, and very new kind of perfume at that time.
It smelled thicker floral the IM and acquatic. Girly enough, feminine for sure, very longlasting.
I bought it in the old packaging (together with a pair of black heels) and used up while I was there, but honestly it's better not to wear too much. It can be heavy.

mew94
mew94

I have the men's one. No idea how long I had it. I was clearing my room and found an almost full 30ml bottle in the little box, which is also still in a really good condition. I think the box describes it the best "a fresh, exhilarating fragrance combining top notes of bergamot, thyme and juniper berry with rich notes of sandalwood and warm amber."

thesassywasabi
thesassywasabi

I had this one gifted to me when I was in high school and I loved the scent. Unfortunately, though, I couldn't find it anywhere anymore in my country. It's more fresh than floral to me which I like and it also has great lasting power. Definitely going to buy one again if I get the chance or see it in the malls. As for smelling like Issey Miyake, they do smell the same only Isis is more budget friendly.

Sonia505
Sonia505

Yes very much Issey Miyake at a fab price.

atiet97
atiet97

Finally! Fragrantica add this to the database...
So much similar to L'eau d'Issey - Issey Miyake!!
For those who want to find a cheaper one, choose this :)

Superman9
Superman9

Way back in 1995/96, I owned a few bottles of M&S Isis, is this a relaunch. I agree it reminds me of L'eau d'Issey - Issey Miyake:)

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marks and Spencer Isis fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marks and Spencer Isis, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Isis by Marks and Spencer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Isis by Marks and Spencer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Davidoff Cool Water Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Cerruti 1881 Versace Yellow Diamond Paco Rabanne Lady Million DSQUARED² She Wood Crystal Creek Wood Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Calvin Klein Escape Max Mara Max Mara Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Avon Little Black Dress Madonna Truth or Dare Clarins Eau Ressourcante Givenchy Amarige Chanel Allure eau de parfum Versace Crystal Noir Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto Lancome Poeme Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Acqua Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Eau de Parfum