Designers » M » Floral Aquatic « Groups

Isis Marks and Spencer for women
dislike

marine
salty

Isis by Marks and Spencer is a Floral Aquatic fragrance for women. Isis was launched in 2011. Top note is sea notes; middle notes are rose, violet and lily-of-the-valley; base note is cedar.

Sea Notes

Rose Violet Lily-of-the-Valley

Cedar

L'eau d'Issey
Ming Shu
L`Eau d`Issey Summer 2014

Isis Fragrance Reviews

Oh I had this in UK. So many memories... I remember being attracted by the name Isis. As soon as I tried it at Marks&Spencer in Lancaster I thought: Yssey Miyake!
Almost the same, maybe less ethereal, and very new kind of perfume at that time.
It smelled thicker floral the IM and acquatic. Girly enough, feminine for sure, very longlasting.
I bought it in the old packaging (together with a pair of black heels) and used up while I was there, but honestly it's better not to wear too much. It can be heavy.

mew94
mew94

I have the men's one. No idea how long I had it. I was clearing my room and found an almost full 30ml bottle in the little box, which is also still in a really good condition. I think the box describes it the best "a fresh, exhilarating fragrance combining top notes of bergamot, thyme and juniper berry with rich notes of sandalwood and warm amber."

thesassywasabi
thesassywasabi

I had this one gifted to me when I was in high school and I loved the scent. Unfortunately, though, I couldn't find it anywhere anymore in my country. It's more fresh than floral to me which I like and it also has great lasting power. Definitely going to buy one again if I get the chance or see it in the malls. As for smelling like Issey Miyake, they do smell the same only Isis is more budget friendly.

Sonia505
Sonia505

Yes very much Issey Miyake at a fab price.

atiet97
atiet97

Finally! Fragrantica add this to the database...
So much similar to L'eau d'Issey - Issey Miyake!!
For those who want to find a cheaper one, choose this :)

Superman9
Superman9

Way back in 1995/96, I owned a few bottles of M&S Isis, is this a relaunch. I agree it reminds me of L'eau d'Issey - Issey Miyake:)

Isis by Marks and Spencer 3.57 out of 5 based on 33 ratings and 6 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marks and Spencer Isis fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marks and Spencer Isis, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Isis by Marks and Spencer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Isis by Marks and Spencer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Madonna Truth or Dare Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely Dior Hypnotic Poison Eau Sensuelle Calvin Klein Eternity Aqua for Women Chanel Coco Issey Miyake L'eau d'Issey Davidoff Cool Water Hugo Boss Hugo XX Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Dior Dior Addict Rihanna Rebelle Chanel Allure eau de parfum Cerruti 1881 Paco Rabanne Lady Million Versace Vanitas Eau de Toilette Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Girl Philosophy Pure Grace Cristobal Balenciaga Cristobal Vera Wang Princess Night Versace Versace Woman