Designers » M » Chypre Floral « Groups

Per Una Marks and Spencer for women

Per Una Marks and Spencer for women
dislike

Per Una by Marks and Spencer is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are magnolia, jasmine and rose;

Magnolia Jasmine Rose

Per Una Fragrance Reviews

swim_fatale
swim_fatale

Blind bought this and sadly, I don't like it. Fragrantica describes the accords as white floral and rose so I bought it because I generally like white florals and I loooove rose, but it doesn't smell like that at all! To me it smells powdery sweet and yes(I'm getting ready for the onslaught...) old-lady-ish. This is up for swap if anyone in Manila is interested. 50ml, 95% full. With box.

yvonne9413
yvonne9413

This one is indeed a surprise winner, considering there are so many branded ones in the market that are more expensive and advertised. Besides Marc Jacobs' the classic for women, this is the 2nd one I can wear and feel really comfortable when I catch a whiff. The thing with perfume is, it's different when you smell a scent on others and when you deliberately smell it on a piece of paper or your own skin. I discovered Per Una out of curiosity after sampling all that were available at M&S. I went back to the shop on 2 more occasions and always reach out for it. Then one day on the bus, I caught a whiff of something really pleasing and familiar - it was the Per Una! I'm rarely impressed by a scent like this one.

Omar Shahid
Omar Shahid

Plz tell me Exact name of the perfume because when i write Per una then google opens a number of perfumes named by per Una. . .and plz tell me where can i order it. My fiance loves this perfume and i wana gift her as a surprise. . .Plz help me :)

Belil
Belil

I'm sure the notes are wrong, their official site says "Flowers of magnolia, jasmine, rose and summer freesias mingle with a sensuous background of woods, heliotrope and patchouli to give added depth"
I'm glad I have only 10ml of it, because I'm kinda over it. I find it too boring, some sort of a sophisticated good girl daytime scent. It's cute for the small price but totally not for me. I think I'm going to give mine to someone who might like it.

peachtoast
peachtoast

This was my first scent! It's easy to wear, lasts a while... it does have the elegant but modern style of the Per Una range, in scent and presentation. The bottle lasts forever; I never finished mine, and I do feel a slight twinge of regret at having parted with it! I do still have the sample...

picuri82
picuri82

I totally agree with Philyra. Ordered the perfume online without knowing what will I get but hey ho took a chance. Gorgeous, delicate fragrance suitable for everyday wearing. Good quality for a reasonable price. Not too strong however fairly long lasting fragrance that won't let you down. I certainly recommend it to try out.

Philyra
Philyra

I must admit I was a bit sceptical about Marks & Spencer fragrances. How good can they be? I thought. Well, good enough in fact. Continuing with the fine quality line they follow with their clothing, this little perfume is not to be dismished without trying it first. It may be a simple formulation, but it works well. Discreet, soft, elegant and very pleasant indeed. You can't go wrong with this one, if you are looking for a daily perfume. It's perfect to wear it at work, I can't imagine how anybody could find it overpowering. It's also good value for money, €13.00 for 50 ml. I also like the modern design of the bottle, easy to carry and handle.

Per Una by Marks and Spencer 3.28 out of 5 based on 19 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marks and Spencer Per Una fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marks and Spencer Per Una, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Per Una by Marks and Spencer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Per Una by Marks and Spencer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Marks and Spencer Per Una Eau de Toilette Limited Edition Dior Miss Dior Cristobal Balenciaga Balenciaga Paris Gucci Gucci Rush Nina Ricci Ricci Ricci Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Thierry Mugler Angel Cerruti Image Woman Cristobal Balenciaga Cristobal Anna Sui Secret Wish Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Dior Pure Poison Lancome Tresor Marks and Spencer Enchant Guerlain Insolence Marks and Spencer Autograph New York Pierre Balmain Balmain de Balmain Givenchy Amarige Hugo Boss Boss Orange Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta