Designers » M » Chypre Floral « Groups

True Red Marks and Spencer for women

True Red Marks and Spencer for women
dislike

True Red Marks and Spencer for women Pictures

True Red by Marks and Spencer is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Top notes are orange and pineapple; middle notes are sage and jasmine; base notes are patchouli and musk.

Orange Pineapple

Pretty Fabulous

True Red Fragrance Reviews

1welshdevil
1welshdevil

This is an excellent fragrance that defies it's pricing. The initial opening is really fresh Pineapple and smooth orange, as it mellows it transforms into a subtle Musk. Lasts really well.

Astrogenie
Astrogenie

This smells strong when first sprayed - a lovely warm mixture of fruit, herb, musk and jasmine, which makes it surprising complex for the price tag. It soon settles down to mainly jasmine and musk on me and wafts around for about 2/3 hours but then it is gone, which I find is generally the case with inexpensive fragrances. I think it is lovely for winter weekdays but is still good enough to wear anytime as it smells more expensive than it is.

suile
suile

This was my choice for New Year's Eve. It's fun and lively - pineapple, something slightly herbal, floral and I definitely get a back note of tobacco from somewhere. Very long lasting. A nice party fragrance for almost any age group.

katemax
katemax

at first spray this is just like dkny delicious night! after a while I get pineapple too. its strong and vibrant and Im delighted with it! I got a 10ml purse spray for £3.50 when I ordered some clothes online and I think I will be buying a few more

iow-pam
iow-pam

I can't pick up either of the top notes on spraying, but after about 15 minutes I get coconut!!! Where's that come from? This then settles to a pleasant jasmine musk which lasts and lasts.
I tested this last night when I went to bed and I am still getting wafts of it this morning.
I only bought the 10ml purse size as a tester so when that runs out I will be getting a full size bottle. How do they do for such a good price?

Ahl
Ahl

Tried this perfume on the back of my hand yesterday on the way home from work - 26 1/2 hours ago. I must have washed my hands 5-6 times since, plus used hand gel 5 times after coming back into work from a ciggy break. Placing my nose where I tried it yesterday, I can STILL smell it. Thinking about picking this up on the basis of its longevity alone - and it doesn't smell half bad. :)

Edit: Finally bought it... at 25% off. £9.60 for 100ml? You betcha!

I've been looking for cheap and cheerful perfumes as in the past I've developed sensitivity to various perfumes (both cheap and high end) so I don't want to make an expensive mistake.
Anyhoo - bought True Red on a 3 for 2 offer along with Bufferfly & Seduction.
I really, really wanted to love this but unfortunately it just smells "heavy" on me. I got a whiff of pineapple when it first went on but can't really smell any other citrus smells at all.
One to pass on to friends/family, I think.

niveamj
niveamj

My first ever perfume...Got it years back when I was on a student budget! I wish I had another one with me now...Its making me nostalgic...! On me, it was quite a musky scent...Subtly seductive..

AurusAllenus
AurusAllenus

Finally, I found a scent that I can abuse. Recommended for budget conscious individual but want to smell expensive.

idash
idash

Its delicious in first sniff - all pineapple an wine like.
Very sensual and perfect for winters. Heavy and long lasting and very fresh with good sillage.

suhaesa
suhaesa

a sensual, seductive, island honey moon fragrance..its pretty good for the price you pay ..i think they make a cheaper versions of all the high end perfumes, and surprisingly they have great longevity, and good silage; some times stronger than the original...'true red is a sweet , coconuty, amber y, faint patchouli, you can hardly sense the citrus in it .its a nice combination extremely sultry ,and not sickeningly sweet just right..it smells like tropical sun tan lotions you know the dark brown Hawaii suntan oil!

rating 3.3 out of 5

irarai
irarai

i find it a cheaper version of ck though not similar but somewhat likely to be i luv it its cheaper than other perfumes and it also comes in a small bottle which is good for purse and luv this and will keep on buying its musky and sweet and not very overpowering. i think its a must buy.

picuri82
picuri82

I have tried a few M&S fragrances but True Red is the best from them. Romantic and warm perfume suitable for colder days. It is sweet but not sickly and very long lasting. I love it.

guest_lynne
guest_lynne

Ohhh just love the smell.. Feels so clean and fresh... all day! because the fragrance stays long- all day! I love this perfume!!! True RED!! in manila

succubus
succubus

Smells like Truly Cherish (another fragrance from Marks and Spencer), but I definitely like this better. The top notes, pineapple and orange, could be smelt only faintly because the jasmine kicks in from the get-go. It's long-lasting though.

solocha
solocha

This smells like Angel. And lasts rather long also.

True Red by Marks and Spencer 4.09 out of 5 based on 58 ratings and 16 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marks and Spencer True Red fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Marks and Spencer True Red, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify True Red by Marks and Spencer. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of True Red by Marks and Spencer represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.