Designers » M » Oriental Woody « Groups

Marni Marni for women

Marni Marni for women
dislike

smoky
Marni Marni for women Pictures Marni Marni for women Pictures Marni Marni for women Pictures

The Italian fashion house Marni, led by designer Consuelo Castiglioni and in collaboration with Estée Lauder company, launched its first fragrance simply named Marni—the fragrance that reflects the discreet confidence of a woman.

Consuelo Castiglioni explained to WWD: "The perfume reflects Marni’s fashion, certainly. Because it’s a perfume that’s quite individual, that doesn't evoke anything in particular. It’s for a woman who dresses for herself, who doesn't follow trends but is sophisticated and also maybe a little eccentric."

To meet the need for innovative designer fragrances, Consuelo Castiglioni proposed a perfume formula that was developed for her in the past by Givaudan perfumer Daniela Andrier. The fragrance was unusual because the characteristics of most perfumes—floral and fruity notes—were avoided. This raw spicy-woody formula is now enriched with dark and intense rose oil and incense.

Veronique Gabai-Pinsky, the president of the Aramis and Designer Fragrances section of Estée Lauder, describes the fragrance as "very modern and bold."

The individuality of the brand is reflected in the design of the bottle as well, which is the memory of an old bottle that the designer found at flea market 20 years ago. "I wanted a bottle that was kind of traditional, that is, one that lasts over time, like the clothes we make, which last and you can still wear two or three years from now. It isn't seasonal. I think this bottle reflects our concept — you want to keep it. It also has the dots, which are part of our world, and a play on proportions with the cap. These elements are also important in our fashion," said the designer.

Marni fragrance is available as 30, 60 and 125 ml Eau de Parfum and a mini purse bottle that comes with a rag doll.

The face of the advertising is Raquel Zimmermann and the photographer is Nick Knight. Marni was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Daniela (Roche) Andrier.

Spices Bergamot

Rose Oil Cinnamon Cardamom

Incense Patchouli Cedar Vetiver

Marni Fragrance Reviews

TillyWave
TillyWave

I really love rose perfumes, and I love spicy perfumes, so I had high hopes for this.
Unfortunately I only like Marni. The rose is okay, it’s buried in cardamom and woody patchouli and a little incense, and halfway down the perfume there is a distinct accord of Big Red Cinnamon Chewing Gum. A strange mentholated note occasionally peeks in and out of Marni as well. Besides the cinnamon gum note, I find Marni to be extremely similar to Gres Cabaret, the perfect patchouli rose incense perfume in my opinion. Cabaret costs about $20 for 100 mls. Marni costs much, much more than that, and it is not worth the price.
Marni smells good! It really does. But it doesn’t do anything new, or explore a well trodden path in its own way. Oh well it was just a mini.

Dorienne2
Dorienne2

I also think there is a distinct note of paper in this which I adore and haven't noticed in a perfume before.

SumoTigerCat
SumoTigerCat

The reason that I am so glad that I have Marni in my wardrobe is that when I can't decide... incense, patchouli, spices, floral... Marni gives me a bit of all of these notes. And does it well. She is a very pretty scent, and can be worn easily anywhere. A good go to when I want something interesting that doesn't fumigate the area like some of my other favorite incense/patchouli fragrances do. Oh, yes, I covet the "Marni Huggy Doll Purse Spray"!!

PenelopeLA
PenelopeLA

Gorgeous incense and spiciness with a rose peeking in from side to side. This is what I feel when I wear this fragrance. It is a beautiful blend, I really can't pick out any distinct notes except what I just wrote above.

This scent gets a lot of people asking me "what are you wearing, you smell good?".

I love the precious bottle also, with its cute red cap and polka dots.

I wish it had a little more staying power. That's my only complaint.

I'm a little embarassed ta the success and good reviews that Marni perfume gets here.
I espected a light-hearted oriental with soft spices and flowers.
Nothing like that. I must belong to another era.
Marni is ok, not a stink, it can be worn easily, but along all the beginning and halfway I smell a distinct bugspray note with chemical citronella flavour. It reminds me of the Baygon spray in the green bottle that my aunt profusely sprayed on floors to keep ants away and kill the brave ones. Perhaps the spray contained some natural oils.
It's a note that only quiet down towards the end revealing a scent which is not airy at all rather a big bunch of oriental spice. A heavy one initially disguised as airy because of that citronellol edge.

APassionateJourney

I wanted to love this....and I thought I didn't....but something keeps me coming back to my sample....or samples as I've went back to the department store and picked up more of them.

This one is like the female Bang...but more depth to this one. She's an incense baby and I love incense but not in the Bang way. There's incense and roses and patchouli and I really like it. It's smokey and spicy with the rose twirling around the middle like a beautiful ballerina.

The lasting power isn't the greatest but I want a bottle. I would't pay FULL retail price for it as it's insane for what you get but I will have a full bottle one day.

Colin Maillard
Colin Maillard

Patchouli, flowers (rose and others), cumin, then lively, zesty and juicy fruity/citrus notes, discreet woods. A cozy and pleasant spring landscape, fresh, wet, tasty, incredibly pleasant and with an overall surprising good quality – surprising for me, as when approaching this I was ready for another boring, derivative designer scent, while instead it's a totally respectable floral-woody-incense scent with a good harmony of dense and invigorating notes. A bit artificial (that "contemporary" aldehydes metallic note) but somehow alive and bright, as alive and bright as other more renowned (and praised, and costly) scents, both designer and nice. As minutes pass it emerges a cedar-incense accord, synthetic as well but pleasant, which leads to a silky floral-woody long-lasting drydown, with no disappointments. A totally decent, even nice scent, well made, tasty, versatile, not that distinctive but honest and honestly priced.

christianne1
christianne1

I tried Marni Rose yesterday and immediately ordered a bottle...then tried the original version today and did the same. Both are precisely what my nose (and body and mind) loves. Earthy deep rose and patchouli, pepper, incense, cedarwood.

Marni is a spicy, earthy, modern oriental that magically remains light and wearable, even in the daytime. Something that is so hard to come by. I am a huge oriental and balsamic fragrance fan and so many of them are too heavy for day wear (though I wear them anyway) but it is heaven on earth to finally find a light version of what I love that can be worn day or night, any time of the year and for any occasion.

The Rose version is extremely similar (same base) but with a hefty dose of deep rose oil and it is slightly sweeter and a bit more feminine. I can not decide which version I love the most...so I had to have both.

To me, Marni is a sexy unisex fragrance. Not at all mainstream and could scare the sugar, flowers and bows crowd who may be expecting more of a crowd pleaser from a debut designer fragrance. But it is right up my scent alley.

Edit: I received my FB and I must say I am very disappointed in the quality of the bottle/nozzle/cap. Good grief. For $100 plus, the cap is an embarrassment to the company. It is ultra cheap plastic, lightweight and tiny, like something from the drug store. It is so cheap and yucky that I don't even want to keep it. The cap is so hard to pull off that it went flying across the room. I am used to much better quality than this and the terribly cheap presentation ruins it for me. I returned it and bought a bunch of samples instead because I do very much enjoy the fragrance.

Penny Urn'd
Penny Urn'd

Marni is without a doubt, a well-crafted, high-quality, gorgeous perfume. Why then, is it in my "like" column rather than "love?"

In high school, an acquaintance of mine dated one of the most beautiful men I've ever encountered in real life. I didn't know any girl who wasn't infatuated with him. About a year or so after they broke up, he asked me out. I couldn't believe it. Although I knew he was too "out of my league" to be a keeper, I had to say yes to one night. One magical, memorable night. Or so I thought.

As it turns out, we had nothing to say to each other. We had zero chemistry as a couple. Not a magical night-- just a long date with the wrong guy.

Marni is my fragrance equivalent to that experience. Stunning as it is, it does not move me. Lynroo is right in giving credit to the way a fragrance makes you feel. It's more complex than just a series of notes or a lovely bottle. It's how a fragrance makes you feel. And, just as it should be, you are the only one who knows when it is right.

jkdienes
jkdienes

I love this brand, and the bottle is perfect for they're style/imagine, but the scent I did not like.
It's very heavy insence/rose to me nose. I actually had to scrubbe it off as it was making me sick.
I appreciate that its unique, not a boring scent, just not for me.

Scrilla
Scrilla

I get a lot of rose, pepper and patchouli. Lots of citrus in the opening. Reminds me of Perles de Lalique but less good.

arianna78
arianna78

This is actually one of the worst perfumes I've ever weared. It starts with sour, spicy notes but soon it turns to a very cheap mixture of incense and rose. For me is a very flat perfume, it has no complexity at all, it's just too sweet and the dominating incense note is really disturbing. Never again.

Shaidy
Shaidy

Wow. I got a mini bottle of this when I bought something else. I initially loved it and was pricing it out. By the time I was done it had died down to something extremely familiar that I couldn't place, so I started reading reviews. Someone totally called it. Noxcema. This is the first perfume I have ever met that I like in the bottle but not on me. Disappointing.

yvonne
yvonne

At first sniff in store and on paper, I thought it was really close to SL Feminite du Bois. I tested one on each arm at home to compare. Marni is a daytime lighter version of FDB on me. Marni is also close to the original Mania by Armani, but Marnie has more top/middle/bottom note variety. Marni's top is fresh, orangey, woodsy, middle is woodsy orangey, bottom is soft woodsy, soft faint rose.

kellymi
kellymi

First spray has the masculine notes that I've seen in some of the reviews, but quickly turns into a somewhat sweet smokey scent that I am now in love with.

As it dries down I smell a comfortable "dirty rose" incense, that makes me feel fresh and sexy at the same time. The scent lingers close to the skin, I keep sniffing my wrist to get more.

This 5ml sample I have will not last long, I need a jug of it. :)

blackw0lfx
blackw0lfx

i agree that the opening is very medical and has a mint/eucalyptus like quality. then i get spice and incense with some definite rose. but its kinda weird because it has this freshness to it which kinda goes against the spice rose. it has a masculine vibe to it. i think its okay. i imagine a 30+ yr old woman wearing jeans a tshirt and a leather jacket with boots. i think its okay but not for me. fine for work but maybe a little too casual.

lovescents999
lovescents999

I love this fragrance so much that I had to order a full bottle immediately! It's sexy and beautiful, lasts on my skin for good 8 hours and on my clothes it lasts for days. I can't believe that Marni is on a level with a niche perfume. It smells so dry and warm, the spices add this amazing kick to the rose oil. It's not a fresh rose, nope. It's a dirty type of a rose but not in "old fashion" way. I can't detect any citrus at all. It reminds me of L'Artisan Nuit de Tuebereuse. Very similar… I LOVE IT!

Nickie
Nickie

This is one I really have to persevere with.

With the initial squirt I get Amouage Epic which is a catastrophe for me! I cannot stand that scent!! The camphorous medicinal quality of Epic I would go as far to say I find upsetting. I have a similar experience with Marni and it lasts for a good 1/2 - an hour. Then - joy of joys! - it starts to mellow and an almost Amouage Lyric quality takes over. This takes me to the other extreme - Lyric is one of my all-time faves!

But! Marni is NOT an Epic/ Lyric combo - it makes its own statement. It's pungent and warming; vibrant and calm; confused and eloquent. I can't nail it down, and receive different messages each time I wear it.

The key to an enjoyable Marni experience I've found is not to spray it on my wrists. It works far better with warmth so the chest and even the nape of the neck when I'm wearing a scarf have given the best results.

My customary three spritzes gives moderate silage and longevity, and that's fine. Any more and my colleagues might ask me to work outside! The spicy rose qualities as it begins to fade at the 5-6 hour mark are gorgeous and very comforting.

Marni's something I have to be in the mood for: it's not an everyday scent for me as I need time to psyche myself up for it. (I'd be more inclined to wear Lyric daily than this.)But, as a statement piece that shifts, changes and offers regular surprises, it takes some beating.

lynnroo
lynnroo

when i first tried this on my wrist, i thought it was something interesting but not interesting enough to buy. a few days later i found a Marni tester in my room and gave it a shot. the result was really confusing. the thing i know is that it's not the best smelling or most appealing perfume but what makes me feel like is divine. i felt like the sexiest girl in the world when i wore this which is very ridiculous but it worked. I'm gonna get a bottle as soon as possible.

I really liked this mostly rose perfume. I was very surprised that it reminded me of the drydown of Briar Rose by Ineke, a discontinued perfume that smells like rose confiture, slightly sweet and velvety/creamy. I smell more cardamom in this perfume than any other spice--love that! This is not a rose sillage-bomb, it's fairly light, but I think that is nice for a perfume like this. Not too heavy, yet warm enough for cool weather. If you loved Brian Rose and never got to own a bottle, this is close enough. I might even like this better, as it lacks the medicinal opening of Briar Rose. I got 2 manufacturer's samples, and I was going to give one away. Not anymore, they are both mine!

Stephaniejanef
Stephaniejanef

The owner of one of my go-to perfume shops recommended this to me last summer. She said it would suit me perfectly. I wore it most of the summer and always appreciated it. Never actually fell in love with it. I get some spice and pepper, but I mostly get fruity sweetness, which makes me think it is more appropriate for young girls. Perhaps young ladies in their twenties. This is a happy, bubbly scent. Not offensive, but definitely not intriguing.
I'll see if it becomes more "adult" in the colder temperature.

bea_lll
bea_lll

I really dont understand why this is so hard to find and so expensive!
The bottle is nice, and I guess the scent is nice also.

Elisabeth M.
Elisabeth M.

I am totally in love with spicy woody scents for autumn and find that Marni EdP is a worthy successor of my beloved long gone Fendi (first perfume of Fendi). Sophisticated!

aliora
aliora

This starts with a refreshing gingery rose, but the rose is subdued, just as much as the ginger. There's something about it that's a bit masculine, like a cologne. I didn't give it much thought other than the fact that it was fresh and pretty at first...and I kept sniffing the paper strip I sprayed it on. Later, I asked for a sample and tried it out on my wrist. This becomes a sophisticated spicy rose in the drydown, but never heavy. It reminds me of Lady Vengeance from JHAG, but without the vanilla, less sweet, and more ethereal, a bit like Prada's L'eau Ambree. It doesn't create a lot of sillage on me and wears closely. I hope they create an intense version of this, because as unique as I find it, I'd love it if it was less of a wallflower. It's a perfect summer to fall perfume, but I need something heftier during Winter. That said, I'm incrediblely happy to find something that's not part of the trend in the market these days.

jaarlee
jaarlee

Love the bottle but the scent is mediocre.

katemcq
katemcq

There's a dirty/rose dynamic and an even more impressive balmy/smoky thing going on - it's terrific! I agree with others: the packaging is somehow completely wrong and misleading for this scent. It's a heavenly balmy, and yes, a touch of Noxzema. It fades pretty fast, though.

I bet this will be a hot seller this fall. Would go great with a leather jacket on those first days with a chill in the air.

lyciumchld
lyciumchld

I was given a small dabber bottle of this as a sample the other day, and I must say that Marni is just beautiful. I love deep, spicy, sensual fragrances, and Marni fits that bill. It's also off the beaten path, which is a huge plus. It just went to the top of my MUST HAVE list!

Jenavira
Jenavira

This is Chanel's Coromandel plus the original Stella combined together. I like it.

kris919
kris919

This is growing on me more and more as the day goes on. nice incense, but not really the smoky pine-y church kind. it's woody but not cloying, I'm also smelling something amber-like but i know it's not listed, and it's lighty spicey. I'm getting no definitive rose at all, only a slight sweetness..which is nice because I don't like strong roses. nice patchouli in the dry down. lasts for a very long time. I got 7 hours out of it and it's still going. the last couple of hours it's more of a skin scent, but I'm impressed with the longevity considering my skin sucks up most scents rather quickly. wish the price wasn't as high as it is. For what it is, it should be half the price. nice and pleasant and in my collection, but doesn't make a huge huge impact on me

sorak-kara
sorak-kara

This smells EXACTLY like Noxzema cream. Instantly it brought me back to childhood summers with too much time spent in the sun, and someone rubbing that cooling pasty cream on my back to soothe the pain of blistered skin.

An interesting memory to have, but not something I am keen on smelling like ever again.

risayoung
risayoung

This Marni fragrance took me right back to sitting in the back of a Catholic mass, watching the priest swing back and forth the burning incense.

The notes are quite simple and identifiable, even for someone smelling you. I smell various spices, patchouli, lemons, wood chips. It is quite masculine. I would like smelling this on a man rather than myself.

I, however, would not buy a full sized bottle even as a present for the men in my life because the longevity is weak, and over time, the smell becomes very unpleasant.

shoreshells

Have to add new review. I love this scent! It's spicy, a little incense, long lasting. It gives me a horrible rash and I threw away the receipt, foolishly! If your interested please get in touch. I have the roll on and a full spray bottle. Thanks!

dannysmom
dannysmom

This will be in Nordstroms soon; but the SA had a little mini tester of it, so I got to give it a try.

When I first put it on, I got heavy citrus and cardamon. Very nice! I walked around the mall and then outside. The scent was wafting up at me, and it was gorgeous in the warm, dry weather we've been having. It then changes quite a bit, and the rose comes through. At that point, it's mainly rose and incense. To my nose, it reminds me of a cross between Histoires de Parfums 1969 and L'Artisan Tea for Two (two of my favorite scents). Definitely going on my "to buy" list!

Unfortunately; a couple of hours later, I kept smelling my wrist and all I got was heavy rose. It lasted quite a while on me, but not sure I like the final stages of it.

I'm still eyeing the travel spray and doll, so I'll give this one another shot when it officially launches at Nordstroms. Hopefully the gorgeous incense and cardamon will stick around longer on me.

ilprezzo
ilprezzo

Very nice wearable Scent,with obvious Citric start and Patchouli drydown. Sadly,there is no longevity and the sillage is also quite weak.

roseombre
roseombre

A nice 100% diluition of Scent (scent intense) by Costume National that owns more personality and longevity. So if you want to be original and save moneys.. And the Popeye's Olive style bottle doesn't match with the fragrance at all.

auroramaria
auroramaria

Galliano, Marni is a very exclusive Italian fashion house but I agree the scent is def nothing special even though past the citric phase a lovely musky note comes out, still not FB worthy

guest_Vie Cafe
guest_Vie Cafe

I tried this today at the store.... it is a nice mainstream fragrance with low projection but good enough longevity. It really has no originality to my nose, the usual, overdone patchouli/incense/spices main notes with.... wait, here it comes.... rose and bergamote?? Talk about an innovative creation, right? One thing that helps this perfume's cause is that it does not smell "cheap".

The dry down was very reminiscent of some perfume I used to smell on everybody in the early 2000s, but I cannot remember which one!!! Anyone knows?

I have to give them that, the bottle is quite heavy and gorgeous!

EDIT I warmed my skin and I am getting a very lovely warm and spicy rose. I guess this fragrance doesn't work its wonders on my dry skin.

Fizzy
Fizzy

If you are onto peppery scents, the whole composition is built on fine pulverized green pepper. Intensive, strong and spicy scent.

melancholybaby
melancholybaby

I got a sample of this today at Saks: I really enjoyed the fragrance on the test strip, so went for a skin sample. The first hour was not my favorite part. Even though there seem to be no fruity notes, I got a sweetness reminiscent of over-ripe peaches; i did not get rose on the floral notes, but rather an undertone of white flowers...the development brought a nice, easy spicy note, not overwhelming, and not too sweet. The woodsy notes become more prominent, and these last quite well. After the initial burst, the fragrance has minimal sillage, and the lasting power is good (6hrs+). Will try the sample again; I don't think it will lead to a FB purchase for me.
UPDATE: Tried the sample several more times....and found it more and more interesting while being intensely wearable just about anywhere. The spicy notes were warm and yet light, and I loved the overall lightness of the fragrance. Went back and bought a bottle. I have received compliments on it, and asked what I was wearing.

sotiriosc
sotiriosc

Got a free sample decant for my mother. I don't know the difference between modern and classic fragrance. In my books theres just the good and the bad. This one is good. Its fresh and spicey with a wood dry down. Opening is okay, but the dry down is a good balance between sweet and spicey. its a good scent and evokes good feelings.

APassionateJourney

I wanted to love this one :(. Smells like a girl version of Bang by Marc Jacobs :(. I smelled this in the new Vogue with Beyoncé on the cover. I haven't sprayed it on my skin just yet but I'm not much of a happy camper from smelling this on paper

s_athena
s_athena

I've always been a bit ambivalent about the scent of roses. Being a tomboy growing up, I always associated it with an intense femininity that never really suited my personality. Add to that the fact that I associated intense femininity with a) the prissy, pink-loving Mean Girls who tortured me growing up and later b) the older men who would hit on me as a 14 year-old whenever I dressed up or wore makeup, and you develop a dislike for "girly" florals like daisies or roses. With roses, it has to have a bit of a grounded and earthy edge underlying it, like leather in Kelly Caleche or patchouli in Coco Noir, to get me to appreciate the flower - cue the supporting cast of patchouli, amber, spice, aromatic woods...

And with that you get someone who fell for this as soon as she heard the notes. Cedar, cardamom, vetiver and patchouli - and oh, yeah, some intense roses mixed in, to show that she's still a girl, but one with some deep roots. Lucky for me when I finally tried a sample the cardamom and cedar really came through on my skin, yet because of the rose and prominent bergamot it didn't have the "too heavy for summer" pitfall I usually find with the fragrances I go for typically. This is a perfect summer scent for someone into heavy spice and orientals, but who doesn't want to suffocate people on the Metro when the AC is broken in 90-degree heat. This is my kind of rose, and a definite must-have on my list this spring and summer.

talnyc
talnyc

I tried this scent on at the Marni store and say what!?!?!? I LOVE this scent! First, I love the bottle - it brightens up my vanity tray with the red cap and the polka dots. Who doesn't like polka dots? Red rules! Anyway, back to the scent. I was looking for a warm/woodsy/spicey/floral fragrance, and this one is IT.

It is not overpowering with the woodsy/spice notes. The rose tames it down. You can wear this all year round. It makes me feel happy and people ask me what I am wearing because it is so nice. I wish it would last longer than it does, but after 6 hrs., I am still able to faintly smell it.

I am thinking of mixing it with Molecule 01 - another FAVORITE and see what happens.

I will keep you posted.

I am looking forward to trying out the new Hermes scent.

PEACE!

Fragaria
Fragaria

I think this scent is just wonderful. It doesn't hit my buy NOW button, but I'm sure it will for a lot of people. It has a effervescentness about it. It's unique because of this also. If you've ever eaten Bottle Caps candies, you'll have an idea of how fizzy, tangy, and lightly sweet this is. I can only find two faults with this scent, which is the price, and.... no one will get me this for a gift! Great summer fragrance.

kl99
kl99

I mean nice is nice.
Especially in summer I presume.
at first smells like lemon's flavoured chewing gum.
But the rest of the scent, for the few minutes of his short life (on your wrist or neck), is a common combination of patchouli & rose, basic for a lot of perfumes.
Perhaps it is original to a product sold in a perfumery, but if you go to any pharmacy or herbalist's shop/health food, you can find thousands of similar fragrances at low cost.

silverbutterfly
silverbutterfly

Citusy and rosy for me. Very modern and lovely. For every day use.

flora lee
flora lee

I get a very toned down (unsweetened) Jimmy Choo, with amped up spices and lots of wood, when I wear this. Very smooth and chic, I wish it lasted longer on skin. The bottle is fab and unique.

Cams
Cams

This gets better and better each time I wear it. Very creative, modern and sexy smell. Lots of compliments. Worth trying!

shoreshells

I went to Sacks today not crazy about trying the scent. But since I was there testing a few new fragrances I had to give it a go. First the display was great! I love the glass tops over each note that is in the fragrance. After sniffing the notes I had to try the fragrance. It was the only one I put on my wrist. I was very pleased. I walked around a while to get a feeling for the top, middle and end notes and was pleasantly surprised. Needless to say I bought the small purse size perfume with the tiny doll, and I also bought the lotion; layer, layer, layer! So give it a try for yourself and don't be swayed by other reviews, even mine.

myjebo2012
myjebo2012

It's very soft and the sillage is light smelling. I was disappointed because my close friend that works at Saks was hyping this fragrance but it wasn't worth the hype. Its lovely but so very light smelling and no long lasting sillage.

Axum
Axum

I tried this before having read any of the advertising. I just saw the bottle on a perfume counter, sprayed, and found the result pleasantly interesting, though not groundbreaking.

No matter what the PR people say, Marni has floral and fruit elements - just not in the usual way. The opening starts out crisply, with unripe apples and citrus. This softens fairly quickly, to let in powdery rose and cardamom, in a way that evokes, at least to me, dry sparkling wine and powdery carnations. The overall effect is dry and light. Because of the powdery aspect, this fragrance suits cold and mild weather best. It is easy to wear, and work-appropriate. Lasting power is moderate.

Update: Marni has grown and grown on me...I wear it fairly regularly and always enjoy its dry brightness.

I didn't like this at all. It was way too citrusy for me. Citrus and spices was what it's all about - to my nose :-)

scissorshand_j
scissorshand_j

I got lab sample of this frag. this frag is soooo cool. as it is said above. it presents a very unique and dependent woman. very unusual woody rosy scent...LOve it. and price positioning of it is very high end. around 130USD for 125ml as i heard...

COSMICSCENTS
COSMICSCENTS

I think the bottle is great! I believe the scent is going to be great also:)

Marni by Marni 3.62 out of 5 based on 203 ratings and 54 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Marni Marni fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Marni Marni, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Marni by Marni. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Marni by Marni represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.