Designers » M » Floral Green « Groups

Hamptons Style Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for women

Hamptons Style Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for women
dislike

ozonic

Hamptons Style from 2007 is a scent of the famous New York resort. Sparkling and refreshing fragrance, it contains notes of frozen mint leaves, flowers of watermelon, hibiscus, golden orchid, pink peony, white musk and driftwood.

Available as 50 ml EDT.

The nose behind this fragrance is Sonia Constant.

Mint Watermelon Hibiscus

Orchid Peony

Musk Woodsy Notes

Hamptons Style Fragrance Reviews

gvena
gvena

Parfum remainds me sweet cookies, I like it wearing in cold time.

dahlia
dahlia

I don't think this fragrance is Floral Green. At least on my skin it is Floral-fruity, I don't get any green notes of it. Warm, pleasant and youthful scent. Not complicated, not heavy, not demanding. Very casual and cosy. Reminds me of another, more famous fragrance, but I can't tell which one. After some time on the skin remains lovely light musk, with a hint of some flowers. Nice.

rebecca6
rebecca6

My friend had this perfume, and i LOVE it when she wore this fragrance!! I will buy a bottle someday..:)
I think it's a very girlish, youthful and fresh scent!! it's sweeter than L.A. style and N.Y. Chic from the Olsen Twins nor yet better!!!!!
It's sweet and lovely scent, i love it! ideal for a daily wear! :)

orchidlover
orchidlover

I think this is the best frag from the Olsen Twins which I've ever tried.
A bit girlish scent, but sometimes I like to wear it, beacuse it reminds me my childhood.
The floral notes are dominant, so not too sugary.
Not too strong so ideal for casual wear or in school too.
Average lasting power from an EDT or maybe a bit less, but I don't mind because I can change another frag after it is gone, so I can't bore it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Hamptons Style fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Hamptons Style, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Hamptons Style by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Hamptons Style by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Britney Spears In Control Curious Katy Perry Meow Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Christina Aguilera Christina Aguilera by Night Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen South Beach Chic Hilary Duff With Love Vera Wang Princess Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen L.A. Style Calvin Klein CK IN2U for Her Gale Hayman Delicious Cotton Candy Lancome Tresor Midnight Rose Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy Victoria`s Secret Sweet Craving Kylie Minogue Sweet Darling Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights Shakira Elixir Agent Provocateur Strip Beyonce Midnight Heat