Designers » M » Floral « Groups

L.A. Style Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for women

L.A. Style Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for women
dislike

tuberose

L.A. Style perfume from Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen was launched in 2006 as a charming floral aroma, with feminine notes of flowers, tuberose, gardenia and jasmine. Available as 50 ml EDT.

Jasmine Gardenia Tuberose

S2
Coco Mademoiselle Eau de toilette
Simple Elements Perfect Cotton

L.A. Style Fragrance Reviews

nessmcgregor
nessmcgregor

I'm slightly embarrassed by the fact that I own a Mary-Kate/Ashley fragrance, considering they were 'cool' in the days before I'd even hit double-digit age! But this is about the perfume, not the people behind its creation.

My nana bought it for me about seven years ago (should perfume even be KEPT that long?!), but I barely wear it. I don't like it all that much, you may as well not wear anything because the smell disappears almost instantly. Not one I'd recommend someone to buy, not even as a cheapie for a wee girl to play with! There's better scents out there for less!

Oh, & my sweet nana's definitely improved in the perfume-buying department, bless her heart!

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

I sampled this out of sheer curiosity because I had never smelled a Mary-Kate & Ashley scent before. And because I can never resist a scent that promises me tuberose, gardenia and jasmine.

Well, I can't understand the notes listed here. I get an aquatic, citrusy (lemon?) almost unisex vibe from this. Yes, it dries down with a slight (VERY slight) vanilla vibe, but where are the white florals?

It's fresh (aquatic - the juice colour is slightly blue) and it's VERY reminiscent of a light mens cologne. But I can't smell any clear florals! Perhaps it's my chemistry, perhaps the notes listed are wrong, I don't know but it gives me a slight headache.

It's a "jack of all trades, yet master of none" scent to my nose. It promised me white florals that are not there. It had notes I didn't expect and it's very unisex (something I didn't expect from white florals) Alas, better luck to the chemistries that can bring out the coveted jasmine, tuberose and gardenias.

Silage is: "fresh and heavy-ish cologne in the vein of 4711 with a slight unisex feel" -- Longevity is 4+ hours. To my nose this is a casual scent for hot days and people who like fragrances that are crisp, citrusy and cologne like.

Lushylori

Well I decided to wear this one today for the second time now that the weather is getting warmer. I origanly bought this one in the winter and decided that if I was to like this one,it would have to be worn in the warmer weather in order to actually like it...Today it smells pretty good on my clothes and my son came into the room and said>>> MMMMMMMM what smells so fresh & clean?? Thats exactly it!!! Its fresh & clean and should only be worn in the warmer months.
It lasts quite awhile on my clothes too so for a $10.00 perfume,,Its not half bad :)
It you are not a fan of Citrus then you wouldn't like this one...Lots of Lemons..:)

Lushylori

I am very surprised not to see Lemon in the Notes above because thats basically All I can smell on me from this one.
It really reminds me of Neocitran ( A hot drink for colds and flu)
Its not a bad scent because its clean with a more softer scent of lemon..Its not a Sharp citrus But its really not my Style.
Would be best worn in the hot summer sun if you want to smell like a soft clean Lemon :)
I don't think that this one would work for any other season IMO
The notes above confuse me because I can't detect anything but Lemon and perhaps Vanilla??!!

LittleBallerina
LittleBallerina

Sugar and spice. To be honest that's all I smelt, not really my thing, I prefer sweet candy and fruity like fragrances. It's quite nice if your looking for a woody and spice like smell, personally, it makes me feel a little sick. <3 xo

koonmiin
koonmiin

Bought this based on review. Total regret as it's a blind buy. Sickening floral scent. Too sweet and too flowery for me. Actually gave me a headache few seconds later. Even though it's summer over here but this scent just doesn't fit in. Moreover, I lost my self esteem as it makes me smell cheap, I guess it doesn't work a good chemistry on my skin. I washed it off one hour later as I cannot get used to the scent. Am not going for a second spray and definitely giving the bottle away.

Kittycat63
Kittycat63

Like Dahlia, I'd never imagined that I would ever buy a perfume by Mary-Kate & Ashley Olson (although I'm not a perfume snob as such!) but a year or so ago I bought NY Chic from a perfume website because it sounded quite nice from reviews I'd read about it and it was very reasonably priced. It's a pleasant enough perfume but not really totally right for me.

So, when I saw LA Style on a perfume website for barely $2 for a 150ml Body Mist I decided to give it a try - what a crazily low price! I ordered two bottles and when they arrived yesterday I was so happy. Unlike some of the reviewers, I don't find it overly flowery, and definitely don't smell any honeysuckle, neither is it woody. It's light, fresh, clean and smells lemony but in a soft, creamy, slightly sweet way. In fact, it reminds me a lot of the Romeo Gigli perfume. I think it's better than that though and at a fraction of the price! Happily, I also found that it lasts quite a while on my skin too, 6+ hours, and the bottle the body mist comes in is plastic so it'd be an ideal perfume to take on vacation, or for carrying around to refresh with while I'm out and about. Because it's so summery and citrussy smelling I think it's ideal for warmer weather but it could also be worn anytime, anywhere, for work or for play!

mystica
mystica

Woody, citrusy in a lemony creamy way, and refreshing, doesn't smell like a floral to me. Young, but not in a sweet girlie way. I would occasionally go for this for the refreshing part.

Inspire0111
Inspire0111

I bought this blind based on the reviews here and the very low price. It is so very pleasant!!! Starts out sweet but fresh and has a slight mint flavour. A lovely scent for summer, very cooling and refreshing.

Geo
Geo

I bought L.A Style after reading these reviews and I don't have any regrets. Being light and fresh it's perfect for the hot summer days. It is very refreshing and the price is very good. The lasting power isn't very good, though.

dahlia
dahlia

Being a perfume snob for many many years, I could not even imagine I would write a review on an Olsen twins perfume, and also a positive one. I was looking for a light, uplifting, easy and simple fragrance, not very long lasting, which I could use during sports.And I sport a lot! I purchased L.A. style because of the description and of the price, which was so ridiculously low, that I didn't risk anything even if I didn't like it. To my surprise L.A. style turned to be very pleasant, unoffencive, cute and easy to like honeysuckle scent, with a lot of summer, beach and sun feel in it. I wouldn't describe it as a pure floral, more as an aquatic floral. It didn't become heavier or nastier with the time, remained pleasantly light and airy till it disappeared, just a couple of hours after the (very liberal) application. Charming little fragrance.

rebecca6
rebecca6

I have this perfume, but not this is my favourite. It's not a bad fragrance, just it's TOO FLOWERY for me!!!
however very fresh, light, floral and girlis perfume!! easy to wear and ideal for a spring or summer daily wear!!
not sweet and strong, it's light and flowery!!
i find it in a perfumery in my town for a very low price and i bought it. i have an 50 ml bottle, and i think it's enough for a looong time for me!!

orchidlover
orchidlover

I also had this one from Olsen Twins.
Some frags reminds me the blue jeans trousers after the first sniff,I don't know why. These frags match perfectly with this type of clothes.
L.A. style is also a blue-jeans-trousers frag for me, so ideal for casual wear.
This perfume is not extremely sweet.
Lasting power -as I wrote at Hamptons syle- average or a bit less. But 50 ml is enough for long time.
I like the simplicity of the bottle, I think the design was a good job.

Lydiamarine
Lydiamarine

I think this one is very pleasant honeysucle scent. Smells not cheap at all altough the price is cheap. I like this one a lot and I will buy a second bottle.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen L.A. Style fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen L.A. Style, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L.A. Style by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L.A. Style by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.