Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

One Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for women

One Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen for women
dislike

The famous twins, teen idols and style icons Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen launch their first fragrance, called One, in 2003. The scent is floral - fruity with notes of pear and freesia.

Available as 30 ml EDT.

Freesia Pear

One Fragrance Reviews

brandiwine1980
brandiwine1980

I have a body spray from MK and A that I've had for a long time that says one on it and Jasmine Spice in corner. My neice had a bottle and I had to have one. It smells like Jasmine and patchouli, my first patch perfume. It also reminds me of my neice who is named Jasmin. Oh and this is yet another perfume of mine my boyfriend likes to wear lol.

AdrianB
AdrianB

I wore this in my 30s. And it was amazing. Great bang for the buck.

Fruity yes, but still warm and sexy. I was wearing this when I met my husband and he loved it.

ElleluvsL
ElleluvsL

This was a really fresh, clean scent, perfect for young girls and yet different from other teen-aimed scents in that it wasn't overtly sweet or fruity. It had something of a unisex quality to it. I still miss this one at times.

nananessa
nananessa

I recently bought a bottle of this at a consignment shop because I loved the fragrance. Though it was ideal for much younger women, it is different from my other fragrances in its simplicity.

It's a fresh, floral-fruity scent that lasts well, too.

Justina_Joureaux
Justina_Joureaux

I wish they hadn't stopped making this... it was amazing! Very good value too. The scent lasts forever.

ecofreak2001
ecofreak2001

Although it was aimed for younger girls, I bought it, it was such a bargain. Such a refreshing smell; perfect when you're at home relaxing or at a day at the beach. Pity they stop making it.

hannie5
hannie5

I still wear this lovely sheer scent from time to time. I am going to have to try and locate a stray bottle somewhere.

jenny2301
jenny2301

I loved this perfume..They dont make anymore I liked it

One by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen 3.47 out of 5 based on 39 ratings and 8 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen One fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen One, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify One by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of One by Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Britney Spears Midnight Fantasy Britney Spears Believe Britney Spears Fantasy Clinique Clinique Happy Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Paris Hilton Can Can Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers Music Halle Berry Halle Paris Hilton Paris Hilton Jessica Simpson Fancy Victoria`s Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Donna Karan DKNY Be Delicious Katy Perry Purr Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Harajuku Lovers Harajuku Lovers G Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women's EDT Lucky Brand Lucky You for Women Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Thierry Mugler Angel