Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Acapella Mary Kay for women

Acapella Mary Kay for women
dislike

Acapella by Mary Kay is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Acapella was launched in 1987. Top notes are italian mandarin , pear and raspberry; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and damask rose; base notes are precious woods, amber and musk.

Italian Mandarin Pear Raspberry

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Damask Rose

Precious Woods Amber Musk

Gucci Rush

Acapella Fragrance Reviews

Tovah
Tovah

I wore this many years ago and I remember it well. The notes given here don't sound anything like the scent of Acapella. The Acapella I wore was a stunning, heady blend of oakmoss,tuberose, and gardenia. The oakmoss was the "classic", geniune kind that mesmerized everyone within 20 feet of it. This Acapella was along the lines of Gucci Rush, Divine Divine, Agent Provocateur, and even Mitsouko. Absolutely NOT a fruity floral...It was just gorgeous. I would love to wear it again!

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Very Beautiful. my Grandmother used to wear this and she used to spray this on me and my sister before we went to church. She passed but whenever I smell this.. I think of her. I't impossible to find so I only have one. I only wear it to places I know my grandmother would've loved to be apart of. That way she's always there. I truly love this. You don't start to appreciate scents like this until you're older. It has a powdery woody smell to it. Very gorgeous and timeless. Classy too!

Acapella by Mary Kay 4.83 out of 5 based on 7 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay Acapella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mary Kay Acapella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acapella by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acapella by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Mary Kay Premonition Mary Kay Journey Mary Kay Genji Mary Kay Elige Paris Hilton Can Can Faberge Babe Bond No 9 Central Park West Pacifica Spanish Amber Avon Sweet Honesty Houbigant Chantilly Guerlain Vol de Nuit Rochas Tocade Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Oscar de la Renta Oscar Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Molinard Habanita American Beauty True Delight Robert Piguet Fracas Beyonce Heat