Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Acapella Mary Kay for women

Acapella Mary Kay for women
dislike

Acapella by Mary Kay is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Acapella was launched in 1987. Top notes are italian mandarin , pear and raspberry; middle notes are jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and damask rose; base notes are precious woods, amber and musk.

Italian Mandarin Pear Raspberry

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Damask Rose

Precious Woods Amber Musk

Acapella Fragrance Reviews

Fruitpup
Fruitpup

As a gift for myself before I went into the army, I bought my last "girl things:" a complete set of make-up from my Mary Kay lady, along with some creme perfume called Accapella. As I was stationed at Defense Language Institute in Monterrey CA for a year, this scent is what I remember. I love it! It is my absolute favorite. In subsequent moves across the world, whenever I found a "Mary Kay lady," I would purchase this scent, and when they discontinued it, I begged every Mary Kay lady I met if she had a bottle or two hidden in her inventory. I have one bottle left, and I guess I can only wear it sparingly on very very special occasions. Is there any way we can beseech Mary Kay to bring this back?!!!! I have requested this many times, and get kind of a "meh" answer. I'm begging you, Mary Kay, at least bring this back for Christmas-time!!!!!

Tovah
Tovah

I wore this many years ago and I remember it well. The notes given here don't sound anything like the scent of Acapella. The Acapella I wore was a stunning, heady blend of oakmoss,tuberose, and gardenia. The oakmoss was the "classic", geniune kind that mesmerized everyone within 20 feet of it. This Acapella was along the lines of Gucci Rush, Divine Divine, Agent Provocateur, and even Mitsouko. Absolutely NOT a fruity floral...It was just gorgeous. I would love to wear it again!

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Very Beautiful. my Grandmother used to wear this and she used to spray this on me and my sister before we went to church. She passed but whenever I smell this.. I think of her. I't impossible to find so I only have one. I only wear it to places I know my grandmother would've loved to be apart of. That way she's always there. I truly love this. You don't start to appreciate scents like this until you're older. It has a powdery woody smell to it. Very gorgeous and timeless. Classy too!

Acapella by Mary Kay 4.86 out of 5 based on 8 ratings and 3 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay Acapella fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mary Kay Acapella, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Acapella by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Acapella by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mary Kay Genji Oscar de la Renta Oscar Mary Kay Elige Jennifer Lopez Miami Glow Robert Piguet Fracas Mary Kay Premonition Mary Kay Journey Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Guerlain Shalimar Faberge Babe Bond No 9 Central Park West Pacifica Spanish Amber Avon Sweet Honesty Houbigant Chantilly Rochas Tocade Guerlain Vol de Nuit Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Molinard Habanita Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Heavenly