Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Bella Belara Mary Kay for women

Bella Belara Mary Kay for women
dislike

Bella Belara by Mary Kay is a Floral Fruity fragrance for women. Bella Belara was launched in 2007. Top notes are apricot and red nectarine; middle notes are moroccan jasmine and rose; base notes are white woods and oakmoss.

Apricot Red Nectarine

Moroccan Jasmine Rose

White Woods Oakmoss

Bella Belara Fragrance Reviews

rebekahbradley
rebekahbradley

This is a must have!! It smells good and lasts decently long.

sarage
sarage

I was disappointed in this one. I thought this would be a more fruity, fresh version of the wonderful, luxurious Belara, but no.
I usually like floral fruity scents, but this doesn't seem to fit in the category. Where are the fruit? Where are the fresh, juicy and sweet notes fruit usually produce?
This is almost suffocating, too warm for my taste.

pravda48
pravda48

Omg this just flung a craving for a Bellini on both my boyfriend and I SO BAD! Given a few mins to settle in this is a lovely, fizzy, peach/nectarine/apricot scent that truly reminds one of a Bellini.

Mrbigbigtoe
Mrbigbigtoe

My grandma has a bottle of this. But personally I find this sickening sweet. Like if I was a woman and I had to wear this, I'd probably gag and start sneezing if it was applied to me neck.

The smell is okay, but it is like I said before a sickening kind of sweet.

I find that fragrance to be poor quality, more like an Avon style scent..Not for me at all,and the names are just so cheesy, soap opera style.Thank goodness they are pretty cheap on Ebay, you pay for what you get, nothing great there..

Kyles
Kyles

There seems to be some mixed reviews on here, especially regarding the lasting power. It definitely depends on skin type, and the kind of perfume you like to wear. I took a risk buying this perfume because I find the longevity of a fragrance very important simply because I want value for money. Im so happy I bought this because on me it lasts the whole day! Bella Belara is a fun and flirty fragrance and I absolutely love it, the reason I Love it is that I can't describe the scent. It's so different and I can't identify it any other perfume, it's such a unique scent! The price is great, the lasting power is even better and the scent itself draws compliments! The fruity mixes well with the floral and smells slightly powdery in the dry down which I like. It's a fresh smelling perfume and I feel very flirty whenever I wear it, and it smells so beautiful close to the skin. Strangely it's also quite a seductive fragrance for women! I would definitely recommend this, however I would try before buying in case you don't like the uniqueness of the scent and especially if it doesn't last or mix well with your skin type! I personally love this scent!

lyssasee
lyssasee

I LOVE this perfume!! it smells soo pretty from the start and all the way through. It lasts longer on me then any other perfume ive ever worn, about 4 hours or so. it smells so innocently sweet, for a good WOMAN though . its too sophisticated for a girl. I would wear this if i was going out to dinner with my in laws or something or perhaps if you work in an office setting

bikinni
bikinni

I like the scent,smell not overly sweet, great for work. but it just doesn't last on me at all, barely an hour it stays,so I ran out within 3 months.(use in the morning most everyday)I got the set include also the body gel and shimmering lotion, the gel was alright, neither moisturing or drying, the lotion is not for me.First of all I am not a fan of glitter, seems unature on my skin,btw they are silver glitter, also I don't if it's just me but something in the lotion change the scent, not only it became rather sharp to start, I get a very slight hint of sweat as well, which isn't pleasant. I only use the lotion cuz the size is not bad for travelling.

Kimmer112065
Kimmer112065

My favorite Mary Kay fragrance. Smells sweet and innocent. Love this!

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

I really smell the fruit opening. Very inexpensive and lasts a long time. Good bang for your buck.

hockeygirl256
hockeygirl256

I bought the rollerball and kept it in my bag, however I didn't screw the cap on tightly enough so it got all over the place. My bag smells pretty great now, but that was the last of my Bella Belara. It is a very fruity, sweet, feminine fragrance. When I'm looking through my purse I always think "what a fantastic smell."

zulukline
zulukline

I love this stuff with all my heart. This is the longest lasting perfume I've ever tried, every few hours I get a new scent, first it's a powerful combo of fruity floral, then the drydown is light musk with some berries, then a few hours later is a burst of berries and an unidentifiable element, on me it lasts 6 hours. Considering the bulk of my fragrances are VS and BBW, which last 3 hours at best, this is amazing to me.

marydoan90
marydoan90

This was too floral, and the fruity notes weren't detectable to me. All I smelled was roses, and I don't really like the smell of roses.
It smells elegant and would be good if you like floral perfumes, but I really don't. The smell just gave me a headache.
I hate to be part of the minority, but this perfume just wasn't for me.

kathryn.dean
kathryn.dean

This perfume is wonderful, sweet and sexy without being over-the-top. I think of this one as being a good "grown-up" fragrance for girls who don't want to smell too "young" with cloyingly sweet perfumes, but also don't want to have an "old lady" scent. I love wearing it to job interviews, it seems to be very lucky for me.

SgirlS
SgirlS

To me this one is the sexiest perfume in the world, that's for sure! Pure M I S T E R Y in the bottle - very sensual, feminine, alluring and deep.
Great combination of fruits, juicy rose and the woodsy dry-down.
It lasts all night:) I love it so badly that i would kill for another bottle.

happyheizel
happyheizel

I super love this perfume! :D

Smells like Estee Lauder pleasures, only spicier, which is great! :D

darkbeauty
darkbeauty

I never ever tried a Mary Kay fragrance before. It does have a lovely bottle with a unique coloring. However, the fume inside just isn't for me. On me it's a soapy rose fragrance. BUT that is just my chemistry. I wish it would have done more for me as it did for the other reviews below. My skin is SOOOOO hard to please! Ugh

I Spend tons of money on designer perfumes none of which I think are better than Bella Belara. The scent lasts all day. I love it. Natalie

kenswick
kenswick

i love love love this perfume. My stepmother bought it for me a couple years ago. I can't wait to get another bottle!

guest_Lydia
guest_Lydia

Very HOT and SEXY!!!

Very HOT!!!

ILOVEEEPERFUME
ILOVEEEPERFUME

This perfume is very sweet and juicy ..to me it smells like rasberry and flowers ive never smelled a perfume like this before its one of a kind. i love it!

sonrise
sonrise

this perfume made me break out in hives wherever i sprayed it but it does smell really good

guest_meliss
guest_meliss

this perfume is amazing!!!!
its soo sweet
its a must have!!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay Bella Belara fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mary Kay Bella Belara, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bella Belara by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bella Belara by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.