Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Journey Mary Kay for women

Journey Mary Kay for women
dislike

Journey by Mary Kay is a Floral fragrance for women. Journey was launched in 1997. Top notes are mint and water lily; middle notes are peony and freesia; base notes are apricot, musk and driftwood.

Mint Water Lily

Peony Freesia

Apricot Musk Driftwood

Lotus Blossom & Water Lily
J'Adore Extrait de Parfum

Journey Fragrance Reviews

Mukuro
Mukuro

I really really love Jo Malone's lotus blossom and water lily but since it was limited edition, which I can no longer find it... So I started looking for something similar and I found Mary Kay's Journey. Journey has the same vibe as Jo Malone's lotus blossom and water lily! But Journey is very sweet, can be very strong and long lasting. Over spray this juice can cause nausea, be aware!!

sarage
sarage

I bought this many years ago without testing, trusting on the notes. My first thought was, that it is very old-fashioned. I was amazed that waterlily can be so cloying. This is terribly sweet, headache inducing for me.
It is very strong, with good lasting power.
I strongly dislike Journey and managed to sell my bottle to someone who loves it.
My journey with Journey ended up in nausea..

Lizka7
Lizka7

Beautiful fragrance! The waterlily are fresh and inviting. it stays close to skin, last up to 4-5 hours, truly beautiful scent, light, not annoying, like the freezia in the middle. I don't smell apricots at all. It become softly musky, just like cashmere at the end.

fyrewoman
fyrewoman

This was my favorite Mary Kay fragrance of the mid to late 2000's. I had a friend who became annoying because she made everything about selling her Mary Kay cosmetics at every gathering and pushy about it too. I must have owned atleast 1 of every fragrance available from MK at the time.

I have repurched this one from her with already having a back up or 2. I liked it that much. Well,i went through all 5 1.7 oz bottles just after i stopped associating with her. I came across a bottle on line and it smells the same. It just evokes memories of that annoying MK lady lol and because of that i can't enjoy it anymore. Every time i try it now i feel like i might check my messages and hear a worn out voice asking if i'm low on my Journey yet. Because of that memory i can't bring myself to wear her anymore lol.

I liked this because it is different than anything else. It has to do with the mint and driftwood. Journey was easy to wear during the day and non offensive. The peony stands out more to me and rounds the fragrance out to be creamy. Something about this always made me think that chamomile was a note.

MadMadamMimm
MadMadamMimm

Clean floral with a not unpleasant soap smell.

Gabbygirl83
Gabbygirl83

It's pleasant, I somehow acquired this from someone and it just stuck with me. It's enjoyable for anyone, many floral notes.

Capricorngal19
Capricorngal19

Its fresh and pleasing. I wear this every Easter. Since grade school I've been wearing this every Easter for some odd reason. It's traditional now I guess lol.

Great to wear in the day time.

livingheartbeat
livingheartbeat

I started trying to find more of this and was surprised to realize it was Mary Kay. I have no idea how I came about getting the first bottle now.
The scent is fresh, bright and with enough floral to be pretty. It is not overpowering like so many fragrances combined with my body chemistry.
I don't want a fragrance to extend past arms length. I find it offensive when others see fit to assume their scent upon my nose when walking within twenty feet of me.
This may not be for everyone, if you enjoy your own company, consider this.
If you want your date to stop dead in his tracks when he takes your arm and not leave your side all night, consider this.
If you love that the people important to you, big and small, want to stay on the sofa or snuggle into the bed with you, consider this.
If you want to be announced before entering the ball, move along, there is nothing to see here.

nananessa
nananessa

I love this simple, fresh, clean scent of this creation. The waterlily & freesia are well balanced with the slight mint giving it the hint of green. It is a pleasant & soft floral, a wonderful daytime fragrance. It does great in this heat & humidity of summertime in Old Deep South. It isn't a super long-lasting like others I have but it so pleasant, it is worth reapplying!

gladiolus1
gladiolus1

really nice and pleasant, light and feminine )

Abyss1001
Abyss1001

Love this one! But, I always detected a note of peach in it...anyone else?

artsymom
artsymom

Hate to say this, but I have noticed a LOT of guest reviews on the Mary Kay perfumes which makes me suspicious... what a shame.

madhatter1
madhatter1

This is nice, but just okay to me for my nose and chemistry when I had it. There are other scents I would wear before this one. It reminds me a little of a cross between the Estee Lauder Dazzling Silver scent and also the Listen Fragrance in the 80's inspired by Herb Albert.

guest_Zarina.kg
guest_Zarina.kg

Wow! It smells good! I really like it!

guest_Kadren
guest_Kadren

I love the delicate musk and floral scent that's absolutely romantic but suttle at the same time...

masnice
masnice

My friend who is MK consultant wore it.Wow,it was nice and smelt nicely.I will buy it.

Jasraeldesigns
Jasraeldesigns

A very classic fragrance indeed for the price point.

No matter how much I wear this, someone always compliments me on it! lol

It is not complex and it sparks attention in the most romantic way. A definate winner for weddings and summer parties on the patio.

I luv it!

monochromatism
monochromatism

One of my first perfumes. I wore it in middle school, but always considered myself mature beyond my years. :)

eccentricJ
eccentricJ

Never thought I would like something by MK but this is a lovely floral scent that lasts..mmm

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay Journey fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mary Kay Journey, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Journey by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Journey by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.