Designers » M » Aromatic « Groups

MK High Intensity Mary Kay for men

MK High Intensity Mary Kay for men
dislike

ozonic

MK High Intensity by Mary Kay is a Aromatic fragrance for men. MK High Intensity was launched in 2007. Top notes are fennel and sage; middle notes are black tea and violet leaf; base notes are woody notes and amber.

Fennel Sage

Black Tea Violet Leaf

Woody Notes Amber

MK High Intensity Fragrance Reviews

dreyfoose
dreyfoose

My first review, so please be gentle with me guys.
This fragrance is fabulous. It's discontinued, but you can still find it on ebay for <30 bucks.
HOWEVER after 5 minutes of application, it smells exactly like D&G's The One.
If you have The One, don't bother getting this- spend your money on something better.

natrance
natrance

Oh why do i do this to myself...i stepped away from you HI, i do apologize sincerely...ive tried other scents in a tireless pursiit to find 'my scent'. It wss until i put on a sweater from storage that i was taken back by your amazing drydown!! What the eff was that?! I couldnt stop sniffing...my signature scent, here all along, Mary Kay High Intensity...I will not stray again...this has gotten me more compliments, only a close second to the king Aventus and ive spent thousands! I will vouch for a blind buy purchase, as this is a well kept secret...on second thought, dont...i like the attention that i get ;)

BenjaminDallas
BenjaminDallas

This is obnoxious. I really do not like this spray. What do you expect from something so cheap. The smell is almost vulgar and hurts my nostrils. Very heavy sillage and lasts a long time. This is your warning. Stay away!

jacobbonilla
jacobbonilla

This is a winner! This is one of those fragrances you don't smell too much coming from your own skin but others around you will definitely smell it. when I first smelt this it was on a coworker. I was like whoa! who has that on? Had to order it immediately and I have not been disappointed. Love this stuff!!

aiminghigher4him
aiminghigher4him

This reminds me of U by Ungaro for him- original. I have been trying to find something similar for my brother and I think this is gonna work! Very happy :)

aaronr0ndale
aaronr0ndale

to support my wife(mary kay cosultant) and my habit i got this and domain. first off when i smelled this i couldnt think of what other cologne this smelled like, then it hit me.....chanel allure homme! chanel is alot stronger though.

pob75
pob75

The box for my one says "Eau De Parfum" on it - not sure if it is different to the Eau De Cologne mentioned here - looks exactly the same.

At various points it fleetingly reminds me a little bit of lots of phases in other scents. That said it is nice smelling, overall has its own character and I picked it up cheaply.

Starts as a slightly spicy citrus scent. Not exactly fresh but kind of warm-spicy meets fresh-spicy with some citrus and some depth from some relatively subtle, slightly bitter coffee notes. Gets a little sweeter and smoother late on (almost vanilla-like). Gypsy Parfumista sums it all up pretty well (see below).

Good strength and quite good projection. Quite strong on skin for 8+ hours, reasonable (but quite subtle) projection for 6+ hours. Remains as a weak-ish skin scent for 12 or more hours.

Overall it smells good, quite fresh but with a bit of depth, warmth and complexity. I expected more of a coffee smell - it is there but not particularly dominant, more of an undertone. Would suit colder or warm weather but maybe not hot.

An everyday-type fragrance that is quite safe. Quite like it, nothing to dislike but nothing incredible either.

queennoreen
queennoreen

When a friend of mine wore this I could have smelled him all day...intoxicating and addictive! 100 times better than so many popular commercialized scents.

cmcleod82
cmcleod82

I got this for christmas 2 years ago from my cousin and absolutely loved it. I have received numerous compliments on it and would definitely recommend it to anyone

It's finally arrived...and it was worth the wait, for sure!! MKHI is my first Mary Kay fragrance and I think it is a winner...more aromatic than cK Free and not as dry and flowery as Bvlgari PH.

For an Eau du Cologne this is actually quite strong, in my opinion. It is very rich. It opens subtly sweet and has a fresh facet, but is so much more than that. Caraway and cloves give it a warm smooth spiciness and the tea and clary sage keep it clear and smooth with an edge of sharpness. The violet leaves are a nice rounding influence on the scent as a whole. Coffee, with it's gourmand quality, adds a depth and an almost sexy allure. Smooth is too simple a word to describe this fragrance; it is more like an elegant, nicely tailored crushed velvet blazer: simple in design but very chic. It has a quiet finish due to the soft suede note, but overall it is a smooth, warm and very distinct scent. Very, very well done. I have a new respect for Mary Kay, and her scents...

Sillage: quite good (for an EDC)
Longevity: good
Overall: 4.25/5

I am very glad to have this, now, in my collection; and look forward to trying some other mens scents from MK. Domain, perhaps? This is very nice for winter as it is slightly spicy and warm, but is not overly strong or super sweet like a Mugler or Gaultier. It is just enough to make an impression, but not steal the spotlight from you...it adds to your aura, instead of defining it.

Lotofire
Lotofire

Smells quite similar to The one for men by D&G ...last well, smells nice...

My cousin sells MK and after reading about this I called her to see if I could order it. She said she was not sure and she would try. (Full time job, two pre-teen kids, boyfriend and nurse...whew! It's a wonder she remembers anything...) As of today no news:(

It has a few notes in common with cK Free and some with Bvlgari pH so to say the least my interest is piqued especially after the positive reviews here...

MR.ClickClick
MR.ClickClick

One of my friends owns this cologne. Once again it smells like Chanel Allure Homme but with a aquatic undertone. Just like Perry Ellis M that I reviewed, it is similar to the double CC's.

Blondo
Blondo

I love this on my fiance. I sell Mary Kay and am not a big fan of all their colognes and perfumes. When this came out I knew it was a must have for my fiance.

MK High Intensity by Mary Kay 4.32 out of 5 based on 28 ratings and 14 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay MK High Intensity fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mary Kay MK High Intensity, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify MK High Intensity by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of MK High Intensity by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.