Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Simply Cotton Mary Kay for women

Simply Cotton Mary Kay for women
dislike

Simply Cotton Mary Kay for women Pictures

Simply Cotton belongs to collection of four fragrances presented 2008. The fragrance is created of cotton blossom, lotus, daffodil, lily, orange blossom, sandalwood and blond wood. Available as 50ml edt.

Amazon Lily Orange Blossom Sandalwood White Woods Cotton Flower Lotus Narcissus

Sea Island Cotton

Simply Cotton Fragrance Reviews

Rie60
Rie60

This is my jam!-lol- I love this scent, just wish it lasted a bit longer- It is a combo of all the things I love- water, salt, melon, citrus-so clean and fresh and pretty

LittleFeather
LittleFeather

Cool and clean but too "sharp" for my liking. I agree, the combination is almost watermelon-like

sophia<3
sophia<3

I love this fragrance! its not too sweet and its light. The scent is really nice and fresh.would recommend to anyone :)

chenriquemedeiros
chenriquemedeiros

I thought the best one from this bottle collection, reminded me of Clinique's Happy which I love. It's a floral aquatic fragrance, like those that resemble watermelon smell, though it isn't in the notes.

Carnelian
Carnelian

It's a light, pretty, pleasant fragrance, but to me a definite aquatic and not "cotton." As it is suggestive of water, it's very clean smelling. If you were to get it expecting a clean cotton tee fresh out of the dryer or in the sun kind of scent, you'd be disappointed. Maybe if you like aquatic smelling dryer sheets, it's closer. Staying power is weak to moderate, but okay for the price.

Katiepop
Katiepop

I love this fragrance. it smells fresh and really floral. i can really smell the cotton flower as well as some other florals and wood. I also get the smallest hint of watermelon. but soo fresh and predominately floral. i use the roller balls on myself sometimes and i use the spray as a room spray. it seems to really stick around and makes my living room smell absolutely lovely.

i love this fragrace. it's so clean and fresh smelling. it lifts my spirits and i love smelling it on myself. not offensive in any way. besides the obivious cotton notes you can easily detect the florals and some wood. i think it's a lovely casual daytime perfume. i need to wear it more often.

Rodha
Rodha

watermellon.. :)

marydoan90
marydoan90

Cool showers & freshly cleaned laundry.
This is definitely one of the 'cleanest' scents I've ever smelled. I detect cotton, woodsy and watery floral notes.
It's a skin perfume, nice and subtle for very casual occasions, especially in the summer.

kik
kik

It's fresh but doesn't smell like cotton. It's just fresh

guest_Ан.
guest_Ан.

Они очень...очен класные.....They are the best)))

porcelain ninja
porcelain ninja

This one stood out among all the testers! I could not stop sniffing my wrists and kept coming back for more spritzes. I caved and bought the bottle. It smells like clean freshly washed clothes.

Russian
Russian

Never liked Mary Kay fragrances,but this one is quite nice.It's a true floral fragrance,without any doubt,though I don't get the true meaning of its name...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay Simply Cotton fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mary Kay Simply Cotton, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Simply Cotton by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Simply Cotton by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Calvin Klein Eternity Jennifer Lopez Glow Estée Lauder Pleasures Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers Jean Patou Joy Mary Kay Sparkling Honeysuckle Coty Sand & Sable Versace Bright Crystal Oscar de la Renta Oscar Britney Spears Curious Britney Spears Salvador Dali Sea & Sun in Cadaques Clinique Clinique Happy Michael Kors Michael Liz Claiborne Curve Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Christian Dior Poison Tendre Mary Kay Exotic Passionfruit Jennifer Lopez Still Max Azria BCBG Max Azria Evyan White Shoulders