Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Thinking of Love Mary Kay for women

Thinking of Love Mary Kay for women
dislike

Thinking of Love Mary Kay for women Pictures Thinking of Love Mary Kay for women Pictures Thinking of Love Mary Kay for women Pictures Thinking of Love Mary Kay for women Pictures

Mary Kay launches new fragrance Thinking of Love aimed at young girls and women, and created for special moments that become unforgettable. The fragrance is inspired by Valentine’s Day, romantic feelings and fluttering emotions with butterflies in the stomach, making life more beautiful and cheerful. The fragrance Thinking of Love enchants its carrier with floral-oriental notes providing the feeling of pure cleanliness and easiness.

Composition Mary Kay Thinking of Love opens with juicy and luminous mandarin zests, whose drops refresh petals of rose and sweet freesia. Floral notes of honeysuckle, Turkish rose and French violets contribute to thick and intoxicating floral powdery-velvety shades supported by soft and sensual Madagascar vanilla, iris, sandalwood and musk.

Mary Kay Thinking of Love is available as 29 ml (1.0oz) Eau de Parfum accompanied with body care products—shower gel 133 ml and body lotion 133 ml. Thinking of Love was launched in 2015.

Mandarin Orange Rose Freesia

Violet Honeysuckle Turkish Rose

Vanilla iris Sandalwood Musk

Thinking of Love Fragrance Reviews

Nahacisunluna
Nahacisunluna

I tried this from a sample and although I like it its super sweet and young. Im 40 and this scent is way too youg for me. Needless to say Im not getting this for my collection but will buy it as a gift (happily) any time.

m_mtz40
m_mtz40

Very nice inoffensive office appropriate Citrusy Rose n pretty sure I smell ylang ylang. It's sweet (not overly) n fresh. I just got a small bottle for a song which I'll keep in my purse to freshen up n spray my car. Nice n modern n reminds me of Pink Friday, Hilton Siren, Amor Vittianni... That genre which is very popular n young if not young feeling or young at heart! Good addition to anyone's collection esp at this price point! I will use it!

I found this online:
Base:
Rich Iris n Indonesian Sandalwood

marenanne6
marenanne6

I bought this on a whim during one of those Mary Kay facial...things. I liked the sample smell, very citrusy and tart. It doesn't last all day but it does come pretty close. Upon initial spray I get a strong combination of sweet dainty rose and tart citrus. There doesn't seem to be any real dry-down, those two smells just kind of stay there.
Overall a very young smell.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay Thinking of Love fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mary Kay Thinking of Love, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thinking of Love by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thinking of Love by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mary Kay Thinking of You Victoria`s Secret Dream Angels Forever Juicy Couture Eau de Couture Juicy Couture Couture La La Viktor&Rolf Bonbon Estée Lauder Modern Muse Escada Cherry in the Air Paris Hilton Heiress Giorgio Armani Si Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Dolce&Gabbana The One Juicy Couture Juicy Couture Malibu Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Oscar de la Renta So de la Renta Prada Prada Candy Max Azria BCBG Max Azria Jessica Simpson I Fancy You Lancome La Vie Est Belle Ralph Lauren Ralph Lauren Blue Katy Perry Killer Queen