Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Thinking of You Mary Kay for women

Thinking of You Mary Kay for women
dislike

Thinking of You by Mary Kay is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Thinking of You was launched in 2010. Top notes are mandarin orange, peach and plum; middle notes are jasmine, honeysuckle and lily-of-the-valley; base notes are musk, patchouli and vanille.

Mandarin Orange Peach Plum

Jasmine Honeysuckle Lily-of-the-Valley

Musk Patchouli Vanille

Thinking of You Fragrance Reviews

Cookietookie215
Cookietookie215

Smells identical to Beyonce Pulse. I won both and I've tested them side by side. Except that Thinking of you lasts longer and has more depth than Pulse

Inspired91
Inspired91

I like it, but it's nothing outstanding. Maybe a bit too sweet for me. I don't choose it for special occasions, but I'll spritz it on when I go out for the day just as something to wear that is not too strong.

Avidahola
Avidahola

My boyfriend gave me the shower cream and solid fragrance as a Valentine's Day gift he bought from his neighbor who sells Mary Kay. I wasn't a fan of the solid version but I got my hands on the EDP and it's a nice daytime fragrance I enjoy wearing. Smells clean, comforting, and girly without being overwhelmingly floral. There will always be a place for this one in my collection!

brugmanx
brugmanx

As a man who gave this to his gf, all I can say is that this fragance is simply lovely. Smells awesome, sweet, delightful.
An incredible fragance from Mary Kay, and one that will smells beautifully on most girls.
So guys, consider this as a very good present if you're "thinking on your girlfriend" :)

purplepet
purplepet

Its a very warm, sweet, sugary scent. Not very strong, but very feminine. Something for a down day, not for special occasions. I like it, it's not horrible, but it's not great either.

fleurdefi
fleurdefi

A friend, who carries a bottle in her purse, let me try it. I think it smells like jasmine mixed with a creamy pina colada drink. Yummy, but a little too strong for me.

ver jaina
ver jaina

on my skin it smells more floral fruity, reminds me of some Givenchy Very Irresistible mixed with Viva La Juicy. quite good silage too.

bailarina
bailarina

The drydown is so nice and creamy like a pineapple dessert of some kind, I know this does not suppose to be a floral fruity or gourmand but it smells like dessert and I love it...The combination of smells during festivities, ...something reminds me of party dessert. Elegant dresses, perfumes, cake and cocktail drinks. Very sweet!
I got samples for this one and other Mary Kay's fragrances but this is the only one I bought, thank you. I remember I kept the empty little sample package to smell it from time to time, until I purchased it from my MK friend....

Gracielasan
Gracielasan

its similar to the Britney spears, sweet but softer and it doesnt really give you a headache. this goes really good on my skin, unlike the Britney spears perfumes. it last a couple of hours, a little longer if applied on clothes.

missyumyum
missyumyum

I didn't think about doing a review on this fragrance even though I do love it but now I feel I must, I wore this last weekend and I received compliment after compliment , I was told it smelled like cotton candy by my partner , pink lemonade by his uncle and lollies by my mother and my mother in law also said I smelled really nice and these are people who rarely comment on my perfume and I where a lot of different ones so this must be good they all couldn't stop smelling me lol , I personally think it smells nice and fruity with prominent musk and vanilla notes , this would be appropriate for any age group in my opinion, it's a light candy sweet scent so if that's your thing you would love this one

busik
busik

In general, there was always a good opinion of Mary Kay fragrances, but this unfortunate disappointment. For whom created, it is not clear? Cheap "childhood" for girls nymphets, Phew-at ((((

lbures68
lbures68

Not crazy about this one.....I like fruity florals, but it was a bit heavy on me.

TX-in-NH
TX-in-NH

very light maple smell.

PerfumeLovexo
PerfumeLovexo

My mom got me this 50% off from a girl selling mary kay. Im really excited to get it!! :D

teresa.bommarito
teresa.bommarito

Love it!

abbylorenn
abbylorenn

This perfume smells AMAZING I got it for my birthday, and I was curious. It smells amazing, nice sweet and perfect. I love it!

andromeda91
andromeda91

I smelt this perfume and I liked it.

Lassie
Lassie

I don't know what this smells like, but I LOVE the script on the bottle - and the bottle.

izzie07
izzie07

I like this perfume. For the price very long lasting, very similar to Viva La Juicy in my opinion.

Good value

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay Thinking of You fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mary Kay Thinking of You, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Thinking of You by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Thinking of You by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.