Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Warm Amber Mary Kay for women

Warm Amber Mary Kay for women
dislike

Warm Amber Mary Kay for women Pictures

Warm Amber was introduced in 2008 as part of a collection which includes four fragrances. It was created of pomegranate, rose, jasmine, amber, sandalwood and patchouli. The fragrance is available as 50 ml EDT.

Amber Sandalwood St. John's Wort Pomegranate Patchouli Jasmine Rose

Halle

Warm Amber Fragrance Reviews

fyrewoman
fyrewoman

I was looking for a different simple amber scent that wasn't from Victoria's Secret or Bath & Body Works. Yes,VS & B&BW have nice amber frags but everyone and their mother seems to have or had it so i came across a roll on coffret sort of thing online with 4 different scents from this brand. This was my favorite out of the 4.
Judging based on the mini roll on it was a pleasant solo note sort of amber that would be ideal for layering on top of other amber based perfumes when i need a touch up at night. So i figured a spray would deliver a bit more sillage and longevity rather than sit close to the skin like roll ons can do.
After trying a brand new spray bottle the sillage & longevity did not get much better than the roll on.
I really enjoy it for 30 minutes sprayed on it's own and then it completely vanishes which is disappointing.
It is a feminine and honeyed amber with a pretty autumn rose in the opening. The perfume doesn't last long enough to discern much else including a drydown.
When i layer Warm Amber on top of Aquolina Gold Sugar or when my ambery gourmands start to dry out this seems to linger around a lot longer. I find this good for layering on top of another appropriate fragrance only just for a different ambery scent that isn't so mainstream.

sarage
sarage

A perfect scent for this season, fall: it is warm, comforting, and also sensual. it creates an image of having a cup of warm drink by the fire place.
This will go to my want list.

teresathebarista
teresathebarista

I'm in love with amber, but this one doesn't do it for me. Victoria's Secret Amber Romance is the best I've found so far, with Bath & Body Works Sensual Amber coming in second. Something about this one just didn't sit right on my skin. It wasn't as smooth and mellow as the others.

Tyreka89
Tyreka89

My sis bought this for me for Christmas 2012. It smells good. Its okay.

yettb
yettb

Like a lighter euphoria very nice and stays pretty close but still rich and has bite from the st. john's wort

mister_chaz
mister_chaz

This is one of those perfumes that you do not expect to smell good, but somehow they do.
Warm Amber smells sweet, probably too sweet for my liking, but it's still pleasant. It's ambery, but smells almost like candy. At first, I found it too cloying, but you can easily control that with application; I recommend to go with a roller-ball version of this perfume.

tei
tei

i don't like this perfume...it's so heavy

Lushylori
Lushylori

Very Nice Warm and gentle scent.
I detect a slight bit of cotton candy that warms up with a slight soft powdery spice....:)
Totally my style in a scent but its very light and it needs to be sprayed A LOT in order to smell it.
It would probably last much longer if it was sprayed on the clothes instead of the skin.
The lasting power is the only down fall about this one IMO..Other than that,it was love at first sniff :)

SandraV
SandraV

I think this smells *very* similar to the original 'Halle' but with a much lighter throw.Halle was too strong for me even though it was a pretty scent.I get mostly amber(obviously)but I catch hints of the floral notes that serve to keep the amber from being overwhelming and really add to make a much more complex scent than Halle was:of course that's just my opinion:).The amber note in the two are almost identical which is why I keep comparing them-I have smelled amber scents that almost reminded me of bubble gum.I wore this one a lot this past Winter as a 'sleep scent' as I find it very comforting.It's a lovely round scent-no sharp edges here.I hadn't worn it in a while but sniffing it reminds me of how much I love it...

melbritt24
melbritt24

A Mary Kay rep gave me a mini roller-ball tester and I used it a few times to give this scent a chance but tossed it. I love BBW Sensual Amber and Yves Rocher Voile D'ambre but this one from Mary Kay was overtly sweet and cloying!

i love this. these are really all my favorites notes in one perfume. amber, jasmine and sandalwood. this is really divine and long lasting. the price is right and its very versatile to wear in different seasons and events. it can be casual, seductive or classy. this just works.
10 out of 10.

guest_Marg

i had it my friend gave it to me.
i didnt know where or how to get it.
i member'd the name then googled it .
i almost died when i found it !
Love it so much ,
but how do i get it ?

guest_Marg

i had it my friend gave it to me.
i didnt know where or how to get it.
i member'd the name then googled it .
i almost died when i found it !
Love it so much ,
but how do i get it ?

sevanya
sevanya

It's nice because it's a kind of copy of Euphoria :-(

Nafisah
Nafisah

ijust love tis scent....mmm its sooo warm and gentle to smell

Guest_Russian
Guest_Russian

I hated it at the first smell,but after that,it was quite pleasant.For thos who like soft and calming fragrances-this is it!

guest_Jan
guest_Jan

Ome of the nicest smelling, light fragrances I have found in years.

essija
essija

Not much going on with this. I don't see how it can be oriental. It's pretty boring to me. It's a soft nutty amber like scent. I get more nuttiness than amber. After it drys down it gets really boring on my skin..

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mary Kay Warm Amber fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mary Kay Warm Amber, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Warm Amber by Mary Kay. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Warm Amber by Mary Kay represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.