Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Cherry Masaki Matsushima for women

Cherry Masaki Matsushima for women
dislike

In honor of cherry blossom and tradition, Masaki Matsushima, Japanese creator, launched in 2007 a floral fragrance named Cherry. Cherry is created like a romantic breeze which brings the joy of spring awakening.

It is composed of cherry blossom with accords of cassia, watermelon, lotus, lily, raspberry, sweet pea, black currant, and crystal musk. This fragrance captured into a charming bottle adorned with cute red cherries was created by Jean Jacques, and is available as 20ml (0.7 fl.oz.) and 40ml (1.38 fl.oz.) EDP.

Black Currant Blueberry Cassia Cherry Blossom Raspberry Musk Sweet Pea Watermelon Lotus Cherry

Cherry Princess

Cherry Fragrance Reviews

burntorangepeel
burntorangepeel

This was a blind buy mostly because I like the bottle and the idea of a cherry perfume. It's really fresh and I get mostly cherry blossoms, no cherries at all really. It's not fruity or sweet but more fresh and light. I smell something watery which might be the watermelon (although it's not sweet like watermelon). Mostly it's light cherry blossoms and water to me. It's fine but it's not what I was expecting.

artemis27
artemis27

I'm a pianist, and the cherries on the flacon look like music notes to me :)

i received a small bottle of this and i love the fresh cherry scent. its very refreshing in the heat and its not sickening sweet fruit. you can smell the musk and flowers lightly in this also. a really lovely combination of notes. i love it.

I agree with everything you said, Miss Binky. It's just so lovely with a burst of cherry flavored juice but without extra sugar and calories. Its light and juicy. It makes me think of plum wine as well and I don't know why. :))

ca.comMiss_Binky
ca.comMiss_Binky

Lovely rich cherry-berry scent, like pie filling w/out the extra sweetness. Unlike many in this genre, not at all unsophistocated but alas neither is it long lasting

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Masaki Matsushima Cherry fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Masaki Matsushima Cherry, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cherry by Masaki Matsushima. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cherry by Masaki Matsushima represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dolce&Gabbana D&G Anthology L`Imperatrice 3 Dolce&Gabbana Rose The One Lolita Lempicka Fleur Defendue Hermes Un Jardin Apres la Mousson Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka Nina Ricci Nina Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Bvlgari Rose Essentielle Comptoir Sud Pacifique Vanille Abricot Lancome Tresor Versace Bright Crystal Sarah Jessica Parker SJP NYC Penhaligon`s Lily & Spice Hermes Un Jardin En Mediterranee Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Calvin Klein Beauty Penhaligon`s Bluebell Givenchy Hot Couture Escada Island Kiss L`Occitane en Provence Cherry Blossom