Designers » M » « Groups

Masaki Shiro Masaki Matsushima for women

Masaki Shiro Masaki Matsushima for women
dislike

Masaki Shiro by Masaki Matsushima is a fragrance for women. Masaki Shiro was launched in 2010. Top notes are cotton flower and cyclamen; middle notes are rose and iris; base notes are spruce and white musk.

Cotton Flower Cyclamen

Rose iris

Spruce White Musk

Love in White
Sea Island Cotton

Masaki Shiro Fragrance Reviews

magda14012
magda14012

Got a sample at Sephora and I am trying to get some sense of the tests. It smells linear, clean, a bit musky. Stays close to skin. Reminds me of fresh laundry that dried outdoors.

pauluch3
pauluch3

From Japanese, the word Shiro means pure and white. It's sort of fresh laundry scent, which stays very close to your skin. Minimalistic and delicate. Lovely for summer. Thumbs up!

cicinka
cicinka

Amazing "fresh-washed-clothes" parfum. A adore it!!!! Similar to Nivea smell, so simply what I was looking for:)

vertigo
vertigo

Great!

A truly white scent.

I think I smelled magnolia or/and some water flowers on a musky base. Also maybe some light woods in the drydown ...
White flowers, definitely, but not at all sweet or cloying.
Absolutely transparent, sheer, discreet, delicately floral skinscent.
Perfect for spring and summer.
My new favourite from Masaki Matsushima!
Only drawback: rather poor staying power - about 3 hours.

Masaki Shiro by Masaki Matsushima 3.96 out of 5 based on 51 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Masaki Matsushima Masaki Shiro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Masaki Matsushima Masaki Shiro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Masaki Shiro by Masaki Matsushima. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Masaki Shiro by Masaki Matsushima represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani Lei La Perla J`Aime La Nuit Chloe Love Versace Versense Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Yves Saint Laurent Saharienne Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Bvlgari Omnia Crystalline Jennifer Lopez Still Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Narciso Rodriguez Essence Bvlgari Omnia Green Jade Hermes Eau des Merveilles Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Creed Love in White Lancome Tresor In Love