Designers » M » « Groups

Masaki Shiro Masaki Matsushima for women

Masaki Shiro Masaki Matsushima for women
dislike

Masaki Shiro Masaki Matsushima for women Pictures

Masaki Shiro by Masaki Matsushima is a fragrance for women. Masaki Shiro was launched in 2010. Top notes are cotton flower and cyclamen; middle notes are rose and iris; base notes are spruce and white musk.

Cotton Flower Cyclamen

Masaki Shiro Fragrance Reviews

Coconutt
Coconutt

This one is soooo good.
Unique. Cold, yes...But i think dark blue would describe it much better than this white does...

Definitely unisex.
I can imagine it on both sex no difference.

There's something hot and sexy in it...Deep and mysterious. It's not for "barbie girly girl"...It's for woman.
It's def my favorite fragrance lately. It suits cold and hot temperatures...Day or night. Even though it's sillage isn't that great, so if you prefer your frag goes in everyone's face u might wanna use something else for club nights...
For me this is very "pro" designed fragnance. I just LOVE IT!!
p.s. also, i got a few compliments wearing it, mainly from man ;-)

ana hen
ana hen

I want it so much but trying to hold myself not to purchase now -before just use many others at closet:).

I miss chloe innocence many many years -and shiro at his sterile sweet delicate scent remind this perfume. Everything at shiro it's me .white silk ,elegant fresh notes .

mendosita
mendosita

This one is clean, almost sterile. Very cold. Unisex for me. Minimalistic, sharp. Reminds mi more of a body lotion/cream scent than a fresh loundry. Very interesting and unique.

scoovale
scoovale

This scent seems to be a copy of Creed's Love in White. It is a good one, very fresh, like all his parfumes. They are all so cool and acquatic. They smell great although some of them are in my opinion very eighties.

Strange scent, nice, but very powdery and clean. Elegant for sure and office safe because it smells more like a deodorant than perfume.

magda14012
magda14012

Got a sample at Sephora and I am trying to get some sense of the tests. It smells linear, clean, a bit musky. Stays close to skin. Reminds me of fresh laundry that dried outdoors.

pauluch3
pauluch3

From Japanese, the word Shiro means pure and white. It's sort of fresh laundry scent, which stays very close to your skin. Minimalistic and delicate. Lovely for summer. Thumbs up!

cicinka
cicinka

Amazing "fresh-washed-clothes" parfum. A adore it!!!! Similar to Nivea smell, so simply what I was looking for:)

vertigo
vertigo

Great!

A truly white scent.

I think I smelled magnolia or/and some water flowers on a musky base. Also maybe some light woods in the drydown ...
White flowers, definitely, but not at all sweet or cloying.
Absolutely transparent, sheer, discreet, delicately floral skinscent.
Perfect for spring and summer.
My new favourite from Masaki Matsushima!
Only drawback: rather poor staying power - about 3 hours.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Masaki Matsushima Masaki Shiro fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Masaki Matsushima Masaki Shiro, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Masaki Shiro by Masaki Matsushima. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Masaki Shiro by Masaki Matsushima represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

La Perla J`Aime La Nuit Hermes Eau des Merveilles Moschino Cheap & Chic I Love Love Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Chanel Chanel No 19 Poudre Versace Versense Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Hermes Voyage d`Hermes Christian Dior Dolce Vita Jean Paul Gaultier Ma Dame Shiseido Zen Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Guerlain Terracotta Le Parfum Christian Dior Midnight Poison Lolita Lempicka L de Lolita Lempicka Hermes L’Ambre des Merveilles Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum