Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Suu Masaki Matsushima for women

Suu Masaki Matsushima for women
dislike

Suu by Masaki Matsushima is a Oriental Floral fragrance for women. Suu was launched in 2008. Top notes are pear, pomelo and carambola (star fruit); middle notes are lotus and jasmine; base notes are musk and cedar.

Pear Pomelo Carambola (Star Fruit)

Lotus Jasmine

Musk Cedar

Suu Fragrance Reviews

Very nice fruity fragrance, a bit sour, but still totally pleasant. I can smell mostly exotic fruits and hardly some delicate flowers. Scent is light and subtle, ladylike, charming.

Justyna
Justyna

Maybe I'm not subtle enought, but it smells so chemical! With a hint of pears at first (plastic pears?), turning into aquatic aroma of window cleaner. Not my cup of water.

Gosha
Gosha

I have tested this fragrance a few times and somehow couldn't bring myself to write a review...because I just wasn't sure what to say... I really, really enjoy this gentle creation, but I also find it too light, too soft, too forgettable as nathalieZ says. In fact her description "clear floral, very innocent, with a light touch..not an oriental to me..more like a floral with a fruity departure" is perfect. So is someone else's expression "transparent". And discreet. Sheer. Pure. This scent is pretty, lovely, cute. I mean it, I really can't stop sniffing my wrist - the fruity/floral/sweet concoction reminds me somehow of light alcoholic summer punch...I just wish it somehow had more presence... I am imagining that on a delicate, porcelain (Japanese girl's, perhaps)skin, this could be gorgeous...

MirabelleJee
MirabelleJee

This one is a 70-80% similar to Ghost deep Night for me, but Suu is more lighter. Light fruity floral summer juice, neutral and quite wearable.

Miss Guerlain
Miss Guerlain

SUu is not an oriental floral (as vertigo pointed out too)! SUu is an transparent "Soft Floral". SUu smells like the most beautiful authentic waterlily's (lotus) in the topnotes, really amazing. But it to my BIG sorrow this beauty turns on my skin in the base (I suspect the star anise in combo with cedar). This is one of the absolute most precious delicate scents I've tried - and that it still manages to have GREAT amazing sillage is rare. Like Japan captured in a bottle. A rare scent, for the one who doesn't want to "smell like everyone else".

MOC
MOC

Very beautiful and pleasant perfume. Absolutely unique - pure, flawless, amazing, fascinating. Not absolutely floral but ideally balanced between light-sweet floral perfume and novelty. If I was a woman I'd have definitely bought this perfume without hesitation. Not like Nina Ricci or anything overwhelming floral of that kind - everything is balanced in this perfume - it's like the freshness of clean spring air filled with beautiful flower scent and sheer elegance. Not alluring - beautiful in it's uniqueness, very special - try it - you'll like it.

vertigo
vertigo

It's very like Masaki's fragrances.
Sheer, transparent, gentle.
To me not oriental-floral at all. Rather floral-fruity or floral-aquatic.
Would be perfect for spring and summer.
Very discreet. Not offensive or overpowering.

Nuppu
Nuppu

It would be nice to know what word Suu means in Japan, in finnish its mouth and the bottle of this actually looks like it too :).

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Masaki Matsushima Suu fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Masaki Matsushima Suu, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Suu by Masaki Matsushima. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Suu by Masaki Matsushima represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Masaki Matsushima Masaki/Masaki Chanel Chanel N°5 Estée Lauder Private Collection Amber Ylang Ylang Joop! Joop! Le Bain Chanel Coco Eau de Parfum Cacharel LouLou Chloe Chloe Eau de Parfum Lancome Miracle Paco Rabanne Ultraviolet Kenzo Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant Serge Lutens Chergui Frapin 1270 Yves Saint Laurent Manifesto l'Elixir Gucci Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia Parfum d`Empire Cuir Ottoman Masaki Matsushima Masaki Shiro Gucci Gucci Rush Givenchy Ange Ou Demon Le Secret Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Hermes Terre d'Hermes