Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

mat; Orange Masaki Matsushima for women
dislike

tropical
ozonic

mat; Orange by Masaki Matsushima is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for women. The fragrance features apricot, passionfruit, blood orange, mandarin orange, musk, mango, watermelon, lotus and bitter orange.

Apricot Passionfruit Blood Orange Mandarin Orange Musk Mango Watermelon Lotus Bitter Orange

mat; Orange Fragrance Reviews

The first time I applied Masaki Matsushima mat; ORANGE, I thought immediately of chewable vitamin C tablets, and then Tang (an instant orange drink powder). The second time I tried, I was reminded of Clean CLEAN, with its Cointreau-like demeanor.

After the bright orange opening, mat; ORANGE dries down to a pleasing vetiver-like scent reminiscent of many men's colognes, and with their characteristically short duration and low sillage. I really do not detect the presence of lotus--or any florals--in this composition.

All in all, I'd say that ORANGE is okay. Definitely better than BBW ORANGE SAPPHIRE, but not as nice as Bond no 9 LITTLE ITALY, my favorite orange-focused fragrance to date.

Thanks to awesomeness for introducing me to the house of Masaki Matsushima, of which I was formerly ignorant! (-:

To me, Masaki Matsushima mat; Orange is a burst of Orange Flavored Popsicle. It starts out light and orange fruity fresh and not very sweet. As it lingers, it gets a bit heavier and sweeter with blood orange is the star at heart of this fragrance. Lotus isn't my favorite note and luckily it doesn't stand out much. I don't use womens fragrances much, so this will remain in my wardrobe and a fun scent.

Sultan
Sultan

as long as no woman has written down here a think I will try to explain why I like this fragrance :) I believe that Orange of Matsushima is of the outstanding oranges ever done by anyone. the perfume-cocktail is fantastic by sparkling notes of peach and apricot, melon and passionfruit, many types of oranges and lotus and musk at the end (who could ever imagine that orange may smell like this). this fountain plays on my skin and instantly bursts my emotions and makes me feel increadible and happy. I have no clue how a man who uses this Orange smells like, but I'm sure he's got many positive days and extravagant ideas. it has the same thing as Smiley by Jeanne Arthes that activates happiness.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Masaki Matsushima mat; Orange fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Masaki Matsushima mat; Orange, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify mat; Orange by Masaki Matsushima. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of mat; Orange by Masaki Matsushima represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Nina Ricci Les Belles de Ricci Delice d`Epices Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Bois 1920 Agrumi Amari di Sicilia Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Arancia di Capri Masaki Matsushima mat; Versace Versace Pour Femme Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Pierre Balmain Balmya de Balmain Christian Dior Dior Addict Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Burberry Burberry Brit Sheer Hermes Eau D`Orange Verte Chanel Cristalle Eau de Toilette Donna Karan DKNY Delicious Night Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Hermes Caleche Masaki Matsushima Cherry Calvin Klein Eternity Summer 2008 Pierre Balmain La Mome Tocca Colette