Designers » M » Aromatic Fruity « Groups

L'Eau de Figue Mathias Paris for women
dislike

bitter
L'Eau de Figue Mathias Paris for women Pictures

L'Eau de Figue is a fresh, green, and overwhelming fig fragrance, fruity, sensual and vivid. It belongs to the collection of fragrances inspired by natural gardens. Available as 60 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette. L'Eau de Figue was launched in 1998.

black fig Green Notes

L'Eau de Figue Fragrance Reviews

foscabrina
foscabrina

Per chi ama i profumi al "fico" è buonissimo e senz'altro più persistente del premier figuier..
Io l'ho acquistato a Torino in via Bar
baroux

Debby Wolf
Debby Wolf

I would like to purchase this fragrance.
How do I go about it?

L'Eau de Figue by Mathias Paris 3.33 out of 5 based on 3 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mathias Paris L'Eau de Figue fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mathias Paris L'Eau de Figue, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify L'Eau de Figue by Mathias Paris. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of L'Eau de Figue by Mathias Paris represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Aromatic Fruity
Azzaro Chrome Legend Givenchy Insense Ultramarine Beach Boy Lobogal Lobogal Pour Lui Gap The Lover Calvin Klein CK One Collector Bottle 2008 Masaki Matsushima mat; yellow M. Micallef Sous Le Figuier CB I Hate Perfume Gathering Apples Infusion Organique Acai Rain Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Pesca Pop Mirato Malizia Bon Bons Cherry Up Thymes Fig Leaf and Cassis