Designers » M » Aromatic « Groups

4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka Maurer & Wirtz for women and men

4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka  Maurer & Wirtz for women and men
dislike

nutty

4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka by Maurer & Wirtz is a Aromatic fragrance for women and men. This is a new fragrance. 4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka was launched in 2014. The fragrance features hazelnut and tonka bean.

Hazelnut Tonka Bean

4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka Fragrance Reviews

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

HAZEL & TONKA - very very interesting
__________________________________________________

Since I have a few scents of '4711', I welcomed the 2 new fragrances from the house of 'Maurer-Wirtz'.

From the beginning (a few seconds after I sprayed it on me) til the drydown and until the end, all I could smell was the delicious tonka, however, no hazel at all.

Since it is a 4711 fragrance, I don't expect much of it, but to be (at least for 30 minutes) very interesting - and it is!!! But unfortunately, it doesn't last much longer.

@Tigra - sorry, no hazel for me ;(

It's soft and quite romantic, especially in fall - but I honestly still have doubts, whether I should buy it or not (knowing that it doens't last...)

Overall: 4/10 (because it's slightly unique)

Tigra
Tigra

Really other than all the 4711 scents. Realistic bittersweet hazelnut, nothing else, perhaps gourmand. I like it, simply, non complicated, lovely for autumn rainy days. Average silage, very poor longevity, but worth for money.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka , you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka by Maurer & Wirtz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 4711 Acqua Colonia Hazel & Tonka by Maurer & Wirtz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Chanel No 19 Eau de Parfum Amouage Ciel Pour Femme Jo Malone Velvet Rose & Oud Dolce&Gabbana Sicily Bottega Veneta Bottega Veneta Tom Ford Oud Wood Terry de Gunzburg Terryfic Oud Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul Annick Goutal La Violette L`Artisan Parfumeur Jour de Fete Kenzo Flower by Kenzo Guerlain L'Instant de Guerlain Hermes Eau des Merveilles Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Rouge Cartier Baiser Vole Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Melissa & Verbena Annick Goutal Vent de Folie Roberto Cavalli Roberto Cavalli Nero Assoluto