Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom Maurer & Wirtz for women and men

4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom Maurer & Wirtz for women and men
dislike

4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom Maurer & Wirtz for women and men Pictures 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom Maurer & Wirtz for women and men Pictures 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom Maurer & Wirtz for women and men Pictures

The collection of 4711 Acqua Colonia, which includes eight beautiful and refreshing EDCs inspired by nature, has introduced its new edition to mark the spring and summer of 2012 in a very luminous way. This is a harmony of mandarin and cardamom aromas, leaving a glittering trail intertwining with exotic shades.

4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom wraps you in a fine, shimmering and refreshing aroma, leaving a gentle spicy trail of cinnamon balanced skillfully with the topic full of seductive and gentle sweet mandarin sparks.

The fragrance is available in characteristic bottles as 50 and 170 ml eau de cologne! The assortment offers Refreshing Bath and Shower Gel as 300ml, Refreshing Face and Body Spray as 75 ml, Natural Licquid Handwash as 300 ml and Balancing Body Oil as 200ml.

The collection is characteristic for its gentle green color and sunny orange tags announcing this luminous citrusy fragrance.

Cardamom Mandarin Orange

4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom Fragrance Reviews

thomkallor
thomkallor

Very lovely, sparkling and delightful. The bite of the spice is a great counterbalance to the sweetness of the citrus. Just one problem - NO sillage, NO longevity! Owing to the low price and large bottle, I sprayed VERY generously and within the hour, could barely smell the scent on my arm. What a disappointment, because it is a wonderful summer scent!

RachelGrigg
RachelGrigg

Delicious and fresh and sweet with a whiff of spice and also lovely to layer. I prefer it to Hermes concentre D'Oranges verte which has a tricky bitter note.

Lana148
Lana148

Beautiful bitter, spicy, realistic mandarin!

On my skin it's a bit on a masculine side, so I will recommend gents to try it.

I think this is an amazing summer cologne for guys!!!

erasmuss
erasmuss

To me this smells a bit like the dry down of Bigarade Concentree. That's just me. Nice, a little dirty (spice) and bright.

priscillaemrich

OK, so I originally said that so far this was one of my least favorite of the acqua colonias. However, after wearing it on a cold February day, I found it surprisingly comforting, probably because of the spicy cardamom, which was too spicy for summer wear. I will reserve this one for cooler weather.

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

Fresh Mandarine!

Last year I purchased "4711 - Melissa & Verbena" and was mind blown about the freshness and how long it would last. Last week I saw the whole range of 4711 on sale and immediately wanted to buy the yellow one (Lemon).

Unfortunately Lemon wasn't lemony (in my opinion) so I tried the best next thing... Mandarines. The fresh orange zest bursts into your nose and the first feeling was: I like this. I tested it on the skin and since, it lasted quite a long period, I dediced to purchase it.

I don't think you'll regret it either considering the price.

Pros: very fresh, long lasting for its pricerange, cheap
Cons: none... yet

priscillaemrich

I have got a several of the 4711 Acqua Colonia fragrances, and this is my least favorite. It may be the cardomom. I prefer greener scents and this may be too spicy for my taste. Overall, the Acqua Colonias are great scents for those who like citrus and aromatic scents. They last surprisingly long on my skin type.

RMRenshaw
RMRenshaw

Live on the USA Gulf Coast, where it is quite hot & humid for much of the year. This scent does not fade as quickly as I've read from others; for example, I put it on in the morning & it was still quite noticeable at 3pm. It sits close to the wearer, so it's more for you than those around you. The cardamom & mandarin is quite nice & a solid middle ground for a unisex scent - a bit fruity, but still well suited for men.

Nmsekhmet
Nmsekhmet

The best "orange" perfume ever!!!!! Even better than Tom Ford's Neroli Portofino at a fraction of the price!

smelling_gr8
smelling_gr8

Amazing! A perfect summery refreshing good feel scent. Sweet juicy tangerine, lightly spiced with aromatic and delicious cardamon. The only downside is the longevity but then I guess it is a cologne and I have a massive 175mls of it so I can bathe in it lol!
Just what I was looking for...now we only need good hot summer so I can put it to good use.

guillermostf
guillermostf

i tryed it yesterday and it was really really nice. i found it in some way similar to l'eau d'issey 4 men sport, something tonic, maybe mandarine. the point is that i want it.

viewdemonde
viewdemonde

I absolutely adore this series of colognes. Long may they reign!!!!!

4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom by Maurer & Wirtz 4.03 out of 5 based on 32 ratings and 12 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom by Maurer & Wirtz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 4711 Acqua Colonia Mandarine & Cardamom by Maurer & Wirtz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Nouveau Cologne Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio Cristobal Balenciaga Florabotanica Jil Sander Jil Sander Pure Tom Ford Violet Blonde Van Cleef & Arpels Collection Extraordinaire Orchidee Vanille Guerlain Habit Rouge Eau de Toilette Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil Escentric Molecules Escentric 01 James Heeley Menthe Fraiche Gianfranco Ferre Gianfranco Ferre Bergamotto Marino Hermes Caleche Boucheron Boucheron Hermes Jour d'Hermes Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche pour Homme Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage Pino Silvestre Pino Silvestre Original Thierry Mugler Alien Essence Absolue