Designers » M » Aromatic Spicy « Groups

4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit Maurer & Wirtz for women and men

4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit Maurer & Wirtz for women and men
dislike

4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit Maurer & Wirtz for women and men Pictures 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit Maurer & Wirtz for women and men Pictures 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit Maurer & Wirtz for women and men Pictures 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit Maurer & Wirtz for women and men Pictures

Acqua Colonia is introducing a new fragrance 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit in March 2013, with an aim to improve our mood and offer a blend of carefully selected raw ingredients. Contrasting ingredients are carefully united to provide a refreshing, euphoric mixture spiced with fruity and floral notes.

The new Acqua Colonia is like an adventurous expedition in the rainforests of South America where hot and humid air is filled with the scents of pink pepper developing in the lush greenery of tall trees.

While posing contrast to spices, the composition adds sparkling grapefruit with the role to provide dynamics, refreshment and liveliness to the new composition. Its aromas embody feelings of joy and happiness. The perfume is signed by perfumer Cécile Hua who discovered pink pepper at one of her journeys to South America. She enriched the composition with a fresh and fruity blend of pink pepper with clear tart hues of pink pepper. Grapefruit symbolizes energy and a good mood while pink pepper symbolizes luminosity. These joined notes offer a sparkling fragrant union in 4711 ACQUA COLONIA PINK PEPER & GRAPEFRUIT.

The fragrance is available as 170 ml eau de cologne, as well as refreshing shower gel 300 ml. The nose behind this fragrance is Cecile Hua.

Pink Pepper Pink Grapefruit

In Love Again
Bianco

4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit Fragrance Reviews

Moosubi
Moosubi

Delightful. A zesty citrus with a little kick to give it depth. Sinks in quickly, but I get hints of it when i move for a couple hours after.

Hippyhop2
Hippyhop2

I love this! It' s fresh, it revives you! At the same time it kind of calmes me down. It destresses me ;-) . Ok it isn't longlasting, my bottle is practical half empty already. When you first spray it, sillage is good, but then it kind of disappears... Citrusy all the way!

guachipiruli
guachipiruli

Wow!! citrusy, flowery, grapefruit. Amazing. Fresh, invigorating, exhilarating! Seriously great, well done. I used the gel in the shower and it made my entire morning like a walk in the park with my dog in the spring. Highly recommended if you like the ¨someone smells good effect¨.

raiza1990
raiza1990

This one is really well made. I normally don´t like grapefruit but this one does not smells like sweat. When i first spray it it is very citric but it fades quickly to a rosy smell from the pink pepper. You can still smell the grapefruit until the end, but it is well balanced with the pepper. I also don´t normally like rosy smells, i think rose fragrances normally smell like old lady but this one feels modern to me (my husband think it is "old lady" though).
I bought the box with the 5 mini fragrances (lime & nutmeg, Lemon & Ginger, Mandarine & Cardamom, Blood orange & basil, pink pepper and grapefruit) and this one is the most feminine of them all. good for day and night, specially on summer ( but can work on winter too)
Longevity is a problem like with the other fragrances of the line. they should sell this as an eau de toilette or eau de parfum,it would be better. But still, this line has really good colognes.
note: 8/10

Melpo
Melpo

I think it's pretty good. At first "sniff" it's a citrus scent while a couple of minutes later it turns into something that reminds me of my beloved "eau des merveilles" by Hermes. Must be the pink pepper... I consider it suitable for any season, be it sunny or rainy. It doesn't last long though.

Amos Jolthead
Amos Jolthead

So far, I enjoy this scent more than any other in this particular line - which is unusual, because I really don't like grapefruit. I'm not crazy about eating it and I'm not crazy about smelling it. But, I don't know - something about this mixture leaves me really enjoying it.

The grapefruit isn't overly strong and it's accompanied by the pink pepper, which adds just a bit of spice to the sweet and sourness of the citrus. It's well-balanced and very refreshing. Perfect for relaxing or wearing in any situation I can think of.

I enjoy the line but I'm not a fan of this one. I like the pink peppery part but not the grapefruit, because to my nose grapefruit in perfumes always smells a bit like armpit sweat. That said the scent is well made for a cologne, like other ones in the line. They are affordable and longlasting and usually good for your mood. They make good summer scents.

empathyboy
empathyboy

I really rather like this scent which I bought in the spring. Surprisingly, it seems to appeal even more during these cold winter months. Perhaps that is because I am at the end of the bottle and realise that soon I shall no longer enjoy the simple beauty of its composition.

Lana148
Lana148

I was so exited to try this new Acqua Colonia, but it let me down. From the first spray you get a grapefruit and pink pepper (less fragrant and sweeter smelling than a black pepper). Than the smell quickly turns to very(!) watered down sweet-citrusy with a pinch of pepper.
It didn't leave me happy or wanting more. The smell to me is super diluted and uninspiring. It stays longer on my clothes then on a skin. It fell short, and it doesn't belong in the same line as older 4711 Acqua Colonia.

shelece
shelece

I can't find these anywhere here in Australia! Help!!!

umtaleb
umtaleb

I found it in European Duty Free shops

cmedavis
cmedavis

I love this scent...any ideas where I can buy it?!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit by Maurer & Wirtz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 4711 Acqua Colonia Pink Pepper & Grapefruit by Maurer & Wirtz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.