Designers » M » Aromatic « Groups

4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage Maurer & Wirtz for women and men

4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage Maurer & Wirtz for women and men
dislike

sour

4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage is the scent of fragrant gardens and fresh fruit. Lively and sour rhubarb is blended with intense and relaxing sage. The fragrance can also be purchased in 170 ml glass flacon with relief. Available since March 2010 as splash and spray.

Clary Sage Rhuburb

Paradise Lys
Neonatura Elevate
D&G Light Blue

4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage Fragrance Reviews

Lailica
Lailica

I am in love!! Sprayd at 6:30am and as of now (10:30) it is still going...quite delicious..

Aleccsei
Aleccsei

amazing smell but unfortunately it doesn't last more that 5 minutes.

priscillaemrich
priscillaemrich

I love this, and it has surprising lasting power. I got it in the mail and tried it, and I can still smell it, six hours later. I think that is very good for a cologne.

gzalvares
gzalvares

Incredibly reminds me of Aqua di Parma Mandorlo di Sicilia, despite the much simpler and different composition. just love it! gets to be a gourmand fragrance!

kakayoung
kakayoung

I just got it last week, purchased online, but found the smell is more suitable for ladies and could somebody tell me if the colour of this cologne supposed to be in light yellowish colour or Have I got a fake product.

LeggysMum
LeggysMum

I have just received this today....so unique. Super fresh and ZINGY, with a quiet backbone of sage....nothing out there like this one. I can't wait for summer to wear this little refresher.
Softly sweet with a tang, herby, but not overly so. Think lemons, but not in your face, just a nuance.
Its cologne so don't expect super lasting power, but it comes in such a mammoth bottle so no problems. I'm not sure I will wear it every day, as I have lots of fresh scents, but I will wear it lots...Did I mention how incredibly unique it smells ? A unisex scent for sure, but whether I share with hubby remains to be seen. I guess it depends on how fabulous it smells on him.
For me its a huge winner...not girly, not oceanic, not fruity (despite its classification) this is earthy...reassured, adult...equally at home in Glastonbury, or Park Lane.. ... this is a keeper. TRY IT
Actually, the lasting power is pretty good....quite subtle peach coming through as drydown settles in...lovely
Just to add...I applied this fairly generously yesterday about midday..it was a sunny though windy day...this morning as I was resting my chin in my hands (listening intently to hubby ;0 ) I caught whiffs of its sweet settled scent...aaahhh lovely...and you cant beat that for longevity. If it dies too quickly on you, add some unscented oil to your application points and voila...longer lasting...just like those of us with oilier skin.
Just had to add....its now my go to perfume, when I feel a bit off, headachey, or whatever, it never fails to refresh and relax, never cloying or annoying...

ganabalong
ganabalong

Prima facie you think that is a vintage style with a cheap smell, but really is a nice fragance for a cheap price, interesting,modern and fresh, smell like an "handcrafted creation"...good for summer time.

bbbonbon
bbbonbon

This is nice! I tried it a month ago and for my surprise it was really good. At first I thought this must be quite heavy, since I'm not a rhubarb fan (eww) a little sweet for my taste, but it's soft and rich almost like an EDT. Anyway, the drydown and staying power are the best of the whole lot.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage by Maurer & Wirtz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of 4711 Acqua Colonia Rhubarb & Clary Sage by Maurer & Wirtz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Acqua Colonia Blood Orange & Basil Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Herba Fresca Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Serge Lutens Chergui Jean-Louis Scherrer Scherrer 2 Hermes Terre d'Hermes Le Couvent des Minimes Cologne of the Missions Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Mandarine Basilic Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Nil L`Erbolario Dolcelisir Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien Cartier Declaration d'Un Soir Bvlgari Eau Parfumee au The Blanc Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 3 Incense: Avignon Kenzo Kenzo Amour Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche Acqua di Parma Acqua di parma Blue Mediterraneo - Mirto di Panarea Cacharel Anais Anais