Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mustang Woman Maurer & Wirtz for women

Mustang Woman Maurer & Wirtz for women
dislike

It was introduced in 2006 in pair with the Mustang Man perfume, carrying the same bottle form with the Mustang brand on it and on the stopper. It provides us with sweet passion of red berries and rhubarb notes, sparkling and bitter grapefruit and pear. The heart adds up with floral accords of rose, ylang-ylang and sweet pea, while the base caresses with warm sandalwood, cedar, oakmoss and musk. It is available as 30 ml EDP, 30 and 50 ml EDT and the matching cosmetic line of bath and deodorant…

Rhubarb Grapefruit Pear Red Berries

Emma Nguyen

I love it!

emi
emi

I bought this fragrance(edt) once and it was blind purchase. My only motivation was that there was a sweet pea among its notes. Although the note of sweet pea wasn't very distinctive the scent was very pleasant. It was sweet, cheerful floral-fruity and it reminded me of Miracle by Lancome. I didn't regret buing it and I will do it again if I find it for some sensible price. The disadvantage of this fragrance is, of course, its poor lasting power.

Sarina
Sarina

the fragrance smells like a ordinary flower-fuit perfume. the lasting power is horrible.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Maurer & Wirtz Mustang Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Maurer & Wirtz Mustang Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mustang Woman by Maurer & Wirtz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mustang Woman by Maurer & Wirtz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Avon Incandessence Bvlgari Mon Jasmin Noir L'Eau Exquise John Galliano Parlez-Moi d’Amour Eau Fraiche Hermes Elixir des Merveilles Gabriela Sabatini Devotion Christian Dior Dune John Galliano Parlez-Moi d'Amour Encore Beyonce Heat Wild Orchid Versace Versense Cartier La Panthere John Galliano John Galliano Yves Saint Laurent Baby Doll Cindy Crawford Waterfalls Coty Pret a Porter Priscilla Presley Indian Summer Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Parfum David & Victoria Beckham Intimately Yours Women La Perla La Perla Lotto Lotto Woman Lalique Perles De Lalique