Designers » M » Chypre Floral « Groups

dislike

mossy
Epris Max Factor for women Videos
Epris Max Factor for women Pictures

Max Factor Epris was launched in 1981. It is a provocative fragrance advertised by Jaclyn Smith. It is a chypre - floral composition.

Floral Notes oak moss

Epris Fragrance Reviews

Scentmad
Scentmad

before this, in the 1970's there was a perfume called Hypnotique by MF which I have a set off (including bath cubes), does anyone else remember it?

PLUMPIE
PLUMPIE

I have only tried a vintage version of this due to it being discontinued long ago but it is a classic 1980's slightly cloying oriental. Similar to Avon Imari, Obsession and Ciara, a slight beeswaxy animallic note similar to Toujours Moi but I would take Toujours Moi over this any day.

kuanyin4
kuanyin4

I'm so glad that glitteralex can dissect the notes, maybe someday I can do so. To me it is so blended that all I can is that my perfume vintage mini smells delightful. I love to put this on before bed, it makes going to sleep so pleasant.

glitteralex
glitteralex

Review is for the pure perfume, from a previously unopened vintage bottle. Dark color indicates oxidation although there is no evaporation.

A sweet and boozy entrance, with lots of Benzoin, Carnation, & Jasmine, blends seamlessly into a mincemeat pie of spices-Cinnamon, Nutmeg, powdered Ginger- enveloped in Damascan rose, all anchored by what I am sure is natural Beeswax and Patchouli. The collision of notes calms nicely within about 15 minutes, when Oakmoss serves as the canvas for muted versions of the previously screaming notes. A beautiful perfume for the holidays.

Despite the designation as a Chypre, I do not get any citric notes in the top; perhaps they are degraded in my bottle.

The longevity and concentration are insane; a mere drop lasts close to a day. At $10 for a mini of perfume, this is not to be missed!

Epris by Max Factor 4.38 out of 5 based on 13 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Max Factor Epris fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Max Factor Epris, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Epris by Max Factor. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Epris by Max Factor represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Dana Tabu Givenchy Ysatis Guy Laroche Fidji Niki de Saint Phalle Niki de Saint Phalle Corday Toujours Moi Halston Halston Classic Estée Lauder Knowing Jean Desprez Bal a Versailles Yves Saint Laurent Opium Revlon Intimate Van Cleef & Arpels First Hermes Rouge Hermes Paloma Picasso Paloma Picasso Revlon Ciara Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights Estée Lauder Private Collection Calvin Klein Obsession Cartier Must de Cartier Gucci Gucci 3 Guerlain Chamade