Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Max Mara Gold Touch Max Mara for women

Max Mara Gold Touch Max Mara for women
dislike

Max Mara Gold Touch Max Mara for women Pictures Max Mara Gold Touch Max Mara for women Pictures

Max Mara Gold Touch by Max Mara is a Floral fragrance for women. Max Mara Gold Touch was launched in 2007. Top notes are spices, pink pepper, lemon and bergamot; middle notes are jasmine, vetiver and cedar; base notes are guaiac wood and white musk.

Spices Pink Pepper Lemon Bergamot

Jasmine Vetiver Cedar

Guaiac Wood White Musk

5th Avenue NYC Premiere

Max Mara Gold Touch Fragrance Reviews

LisaLovesPerfume
LisaLovesPerfume

Gold Touch reminds me of Yves Rocher Souffle. It has a very definite blond wood accord, a hint of citrus and creaminess. I find it appropriate for any occassion and I get many compliments on it. It is elegent, noticable yet understated. A refined fragrance.

SheShe
SheShe

I had a bottle of the fragrance and I sold it. I wish I had a small sample to recall it again but what I remember is that the scent is one of these which leave a trace behind you when you walk. I didn't like the way it developed on my skin, because it was sour (the same thing happened with Burberry Brit Gold on me, another "gold" scent), I suppose there is much vetiver put in the scent.
Gold Touch is peppery and spicy and fresh, it is sour but in the base notes it becomes warm and sweeter.
Lasting power and strength of the smell are huge and the bottle is classy.
Addition: I wanted to recall the fragrance so I managed to get a sample. Actually I can say the fragrance doesn't remind me of any other of the mainstream ones and that's a plus, but... (you'll read why the "but" in a moment). Also, there's a plum note that isn't listed but I guess plum swims here and there really :)It doesn't fit me because on my skin a dirty note shows up and I don't like it. All in all the scent is fresh but the dark dirty note (that must be the plum with something) makes me feel uneasy. Even not because it's sour, but because it's gold-dirty. Similar dirty effect had Estee Lauder's Sensuous on me.
Why the "but"?
Kashmina Touch has much in common with Escentric Molecules, Molecule 01. Gold Touch has something in common with Molecule 02.

Rose Zircon
Rose Zircon

managed to get some sample.. ;D
this gem is lovely, simply elegant, light, easy to wear (office friendly)..
soft lingering fresh flower with just a little touch of warm spiciness.. it could easily be an everyday soothing fragrance in cooler (not super-cold) months.. ^^
if it's material, maybe it will be a light beige transparent sheet with a touch of golden dust.. ^^
hmm.. if U try Carolina Herrera 212 Classic & finds it too clean / soapy / flowery, maybe U wanna try this.. ;D
As for me i loved them both.. cheers.. ;D

In yet another attempt to test the original Max Mara, the spray mechanism didn't work and so I resorted to testing Max Mara Gold Touch instead.

This is quite a spicy floral scent. I can detect a rose and jasmine blend which has been overshadowed with an array of spices, including pepper and bitter, woodsy vetiver.

Initially it's a bit of a shock to the nose, however after some time, this fragrance settles into something rather light and transparent. I find it refreshingly spicy and feminine after the harsh opening has vanished.

I wouldn't say that this fragrance is particularly elegant or 'golden', it strikes me as something rather basic, easy to wear casually or formally, depending on the situation.

For some reason I expected this fragrance to have glitter in it or gold flecks like Agent Provocateur's Diamond Dust edition. I was disappointed that it didn't.

The lasting power and the sillage are so-so, nothing particularly amazing here I'm afraid. Max Mara Gold Touch was interesting while it lasted but I probably won't remember what it smelt like next week.

Thanks to lovely Nuppu, I onw this beautiful perfume! I love it very much. It is very subtle.

zvoncica
zvoncica

Max Mara Gold is indeed golden in its quality, durability and strength. Opens with mixture of spicy, peppery and sour lemon notes. That doesn’t last long. It shows her real "gold touch" face minutes after in classy floral bouquet, rich and natural. As the time passed, notes became powdery and sensual. Never loosing floral line, never acquiring sweetness, and never slipping your mind that you’re floating in perfumed cloud.

Max Mara Gold Touch is long lasting, comforting floral. Decent and grown up. Expect the doors to be opened and coats held for you, while wearing this one.

dina
dina

It has a hint of jasmine that was a bit synthetic from beg. to end. which I didn't like. It also has a long staying power.

NATALKA
NATALKA

This is nice sharp parfum.Good for hoot summer days.Love it.

lexina
lexina

This perfume smells as a lighter version of original Max Mara which I love in the colder seasons and find very hard in the spring and summer. Light and proper for an office wear for warm spring and summer. I do plan to spend some money on this beautiful scend.

Yana
Yana

I liked it when I sniffed it for the first time it wasn't similar to any of the other ones and I like it now. There is a note that makes it special and there is a note(vetiver) that makes it a bit masculine, but with a mistery.

guest_Amarilla
guest_Amarilla

An all time favourite again... am using it since it came out and reciving sooo many compliments -ppl say it's creamy and stylish on me and i have to agree.

SandraS
SandraS

I would not classify this as a floral frangrance. It starts with a burst citric and green notes. You can certanily smell the spices and the vetiver. It dries mantaining the same notes. There is no sweet notes. It remindes me of several unisex fragances. it is very different from the original scent Max Mara. What you see in the pyramid is what you get. For me is a strong caracther fragance for the modern women. it can be worn to the office, as it is non intrusive. I would were it on warmer days and the original on colder days. As to the stayng power for me is very good. Its a simple fragance, with few layers and it does not change with the dry down. The bottle is beautiful.

vertigo
vertigo

I think it's a great day fragrance for autumn and winter, but not heavy and not too warm.
It's spicy and peppery, but somewhat clean and transparent.
Intelligent and stylish.
I would associate it with welfare.
I was just disappointed beacause it evaporated from my wrist too soon ...
and it doesn't work with my chemistry -it became sour on me, like other Max Mara's scents, which I regret very much.

Max Mara Gold Touch by Max Mara 3.75 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 13 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Max Mara Max Mara Gold Touch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Max Mara Max Mara Gold Touch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Max Mara Gold Touch by Max Mara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Max Mara Gold Touch by Max Mara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.