Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc Max Mara for women

Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc Max Mara for women
dislike

Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc Max Mara for women Videos
Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc Max Mara for women Pictures Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc Max Mara for women Pictures

MaxMara Le Parfum Zest & Musc is a new fragrance by the house of MaxMara and it was inspired by last year's edition Maxmara Le Parfum. The new edition for 2009 has the same form of its bottle and it introduces optimistic and luminous notes which refresh and encourage. This edition is perfect for young, charming and dashing girls.

Perfume MaxMara Le Parfum Zest & Musc is composed of fresh bergamot and mandarin with icy notes, magnolia, nutmeg accords, freesia, date fruit, spicy aromas of white pepper, with linden tree, cedar and musk. The perfume arrives as 30 and 90 ml EDP. .

Mandarin Orange Bergamot

Magnolia Nutmeg Freesia Pepper

Cedar Musk

Paradise
Le Parfum

Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc Fragrance Reviews

amelie

Distinctly feminine, gentle and soft, reminded me of Initial Boucheron, so pleasant for me and those around me.
Smells luxurious, in fact most of Max Mara in general are so comfortable, soft, warm and feminine.
I''d add this one to floral-woody-musk group, as it lacks depth to be felt as true oriental. And I must add, Zest & Musc is quite longlasting on my skin.

ginger68
ginger68

I like very much this fragrance. It’s not a masterpiece but it is very pleasant. Very peppery, dry but warm, elegant, not complex. Perfect for work. Casual chic in a certain way. I imagine Max Mara’s clothes and this scent is exactly the perfect touch to complete the outfit, even if you wear a blue dress or jeans and a white shirt. It is not overwhelming. If you don’t like sweet or strong fragrances, it could be a good choice.

Articia
Articia

I get it as a gift.
I don't like that smell of papper. It's like fresh pepper in thermal water.
And I sneeze every time I put it!
Weak lasting for me.

But the bottle design is very beautiful and elegant.

Most of all I feel the dry nutmeg note in this fragrance. It almost hides for me its fruity floral notes and makes this fragrance reminding masculine fragrances.

Not my cup of tea.

SheShe
SheShe

I expected more. Zeste&Musc is, in my opinion, worse version of Le Parfum. Its lasting power isn't good, the smell starts in a burst of citrus and pepper and faints, faints, faints... A fresh scent, nice, but Le Parfum is of a better quality and it has better developing notes.

samsara1977
samsara1977

I'm a little bit disappointed in this perfume. I've been expecting much more, being a fan of eaudemoisselle from Givenchy I expected this to be a little similar. I spray it on and half an hour later, I don't smell it anymore. It's extremely light, I don't find any musc in it.This could be a plain eau de cologne with some zeste in. Loving the original Max Mara I never hesitated on buying this one (90 ml) cause I was sure that I was gonna love it... . So not, I will be able to spray all day long with a big bottle like the one I've bought.

Grance-Beauty
Grance-Beauty

It is beautiful!! Light, pure, feminine. I was looking for this kind of perfume for a long time. It is really, really feminine, airy, and not boring. It lasts on my skin.
I fell in love at once with this perfume.
Highly recommended to women who like fresh, feminine perfumes

amelie

Wonderful fresh scent,musk is responsible for the subtle feeling of purity. Quite interesting perfume(EdP) with unusual fragrant notes, a bit silky.There is no wide aura, but it is a wonderful feeling to wear it. Recommend this scent to those who do not like strongly oriental perfumes. Ideal for work and early morning when all the seductive perfumes smell somewhat heavy. May surprise with its lightness, but is also subtle. Actually women like it regardless of the fragrant taste and I think that would be excellent as a gift because this perfume really is not strange or disturbing, just a pleasant fragrance.I always imagined that scents of Japanese designers should smell like this one, clean and transparent. Surprise me that belongs to a group of oriental floral,away from the oriental mysticism, this is one fine musky scent with exquisite flowers.

vertigo
vertigo

As for a floriental, this fragrance is extremely delicate!

I get citruses, magnolia and freesia. Nothing really oriental.
Staying power is quite good.

I love Max Mara's fragrances, but they seem too mature for me. I leave them for my mum ;) This one made a weakest impression on me.

Still, it's very like Max Mara.
Classy and intelligent.
Not shouting, but whispering of feminity.

An éminence grise ...

dunatko
dunatko

i think max mara parfumes are very nice and feminine... some of them are a bit strong spicy /some people say they are masculine/ but still for women:-) hmmm... and i cant wait to smell this one...

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Max Mara Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Max Mara Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc by Max Mara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Max Mara Le Parfum Zeste & Musc by Max Mara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.