Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Max Mara Silk Touch Max Mara for women

Max Mara Silk Touch Max Mara for women
dislike

yellow floral
Max Mara Silk Touch Max Mara for women Pictures Max Mara Silk Touch Max Mara for women Pictures

Gentle and feminine, Max Mara-Silk Touch is inspired by the intense silk tree scent. The scent opens with cherry blossom and barberry. At its heart, silk tree and jasmine, while the base is composed of cedar wood and musk. Perfume was created in 2007 by Daphné Bugey, Firmenich. The nose behind this fragrance is Daphne Bugey.

Cherry Blossom Barberry

Jasmine Silkwood Blossom

Musk Cedar

Max Mara Silk Touch Fragrance Reviews

Smell
Smell

I can feel berry in it but it not on the note list.

I have it, I don't wear it much , but on occasion I go back to it, as it is interesting, fairly unique..and I wear it straight for two weeks! it has a simplistic pleasant attractiveness. I love the bottle, and the name reflects the ethereal yet smooth quality of the silk.. I would imagine silk actually smelling pretty much like that .feminine, pure, a bit formal, nice mix of a few notes to create a real pretty scent..I dont find it powdery ..more clean and sweet in a subtle way..
There is beauty in simplicity, happy to enjoy it..!

SundayMorning
SundayMorning

Silk Touch by max mara is my absolute first perfume-crush as a `real woman`. You know, after becoming a mother, after getting engaged, after buying a house, after building a career and most important; after the tsunami-storm that a breakup brings.
The first time after the breakup that I went shopping something i really didn´t need, There she was.

This is true happiness (and for me my first true independence)

I am still very very much in love with her.
Sweet & loving, with not as much as a single flaw.
There is little or no resemblance to Miss Dior Cherie , but somehow I can almost promise that If you love Cherie, you will take Silk touch directly to your heart as well. (Please right me if im wrong!)

100/100 forever.

I.I
I.I

In my country there are many silk trees.
This perfume only very remotely reminds me of their flowers. This flower has a sweet and almost aquatique flavor.
It's a nice perfume and I don't find it synthetic at all, but it doesn't justify its name, I think.

hunterblu
hunterblu

Silk tree flowers are absolutely amazing. Where I grew up they are everywhere. The smell of the flowers is delicious and takes me back to a beautiful time of innocence and wonder. Can anyone tell me if this fragrance really does smell like the real flowers?

Liina
Liina

I like the delicacy and softness of Silk Touch. It’s actually pretty amazing how a scent can represent a fabric and this one really brings soft silk in my mind. But the rest of the fragrance is not for me. There’s something herbal or even a bit bitter which I don’t like much. I wanted to like this perfume but I don’t. Also it doesn’t last on me at all. Gone in less than two hours. But if you are looking for something light and very delicate Silk Touch is something to try out.

etispi
etispi

I guess everyone knows how enjoyable a simple cotton sweater is on a fresh summer evening. And once again we know - the simple things in life bring the most comfort. To me, this perfume is exactly like that sweater. I think it’s seriously under-appreciated. It’s a twist and turn of simple flowers and a strange, unfamiliar sweetness. It isn't mainstream, but it’s also not heavy. It takes time to love, but when you do, it’ll be for a long time… If it was more expensive or/and the creation of another brand, I guess, this amazing perfume would have more fans. Either way – I wouldn't change a thing in that fragrance and would always want to have it for a fresh summer evening...

SheShe
SheShe

I like it though I must admit the silk isn't natural.

Silk Touch really brings silk into my mind but it has a touch of chemistry. All in all it's a good scent with a cherry blossom and silkwood as the most prominent notes. It has a good lasting power. The beginning is a bit herbal, silky-herbal. I like the shape of the bottle. This is an elegant fragrance without any stiffness, it's gentle.

twillocks
twillocks

I think it has a strange smell. Could just be my chemistry.

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

MaxMara Silk Touch is really light and soft like a touch of silk shawl. The aroma is fresh and flowery, little bit sweet with a sweetness of barberry. Simple white and pink bottle shows the whole point of this fragrance. Silk Touch is shy and innocent. It would be a perfect summer scent for those, who find most of the perfumes too heavy, loud and sweet. Silk Touch wouldn’t be cloying even in the hottest day.

Max Mara SILK TOUCH opens as a friendly fruity floral reminiscent to my nose of lychee misted with just a smidgeon of grapefruit, though neither is listed as a note. I must confess complete ignorance as to the smell of silk trees and barberry. In the latter case, I am no doubt in good company, since only one perfume at Fragrantica claims barberry as a note: SILK TOUCH!

Like MAX MARA, SILK TOUCH is a pleasant and entirely inoffensive, medium-low sillage edt, appropriate for virtually any mundane social context. The longevity is not that great, but given the price, those who decide to adopt this composition, which dries down as a light, slightly sweet woody musk, can spray with reckless abandon!

dina
dina

Very nice summer fragrance. A bit powdery at a certain point but the smooth fruitiness takes over afterward. Wish it was more powdery :)

Althea
Althea

it is really what it is called - silk touch, so soft and feminine, I like to wear it in hot weather, smells nice but doesnt give a headache to anybody, I think it is a perfect gift for any woman, doesnt offend.

Ninulia
Ninulia

Very nice...:) fresh, people who like fresh and light smells will love it.. young.. it doesnt stay to long.. definetely nor for me..

Nuppu
Nuppu

I dont get any powdery thing on this, more like clear, clean classical floral to me. Great if you want to smell stylish, suble and "rich", not loud or "look at me" perfume.

Helene
Helene

Love it very much!... and this bottles! )))

Moszatka

So delicious in cold weather too! Long lasting and soft, like a touch of silk.

perfumista
perfumista

I don't like the powderish moment, too artificial, u can smell the chemics in there

Moszatka

Very delicious and powderly with some fruity accords. I Love it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Max Mara Max Mara Silk Touch fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Max Mara Max Mara Silk Touch, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Max Mara Silk Touch by Max Mara. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Max Mara Silk Touch by Max Mara represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.