Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Zagara Mazzolari for women

Zagara Mazzolari for women
dislike

Zagar is a modern interpretation of the classic fragrances with bitter orange blossom from Sicily. Just like a stroll in a garden after the summer rain, this scent refreshes with notes of white musk, orange blossom, white flowers and subtle spices.

Available as 100 ml EDT. Zagara was launched during the 2000's.

Musk African Orange flower White Flowers Spices

Zagara Fragrance Reviews

possumke
possumke

In my opinion because of the spices included in this composition, this fragrance is suitable for both genders, men and women.
A very nice refreshing summery scent. Orange blossom here is crisp with a slightly bitter edge. I found it long lasting on my skin, so different result to the previous reviewer.

tfinman
tfinman

This fragrance is incredible! Its great in spring and summer. Its light and gentle and perfectly balanced.
I found it on sale in Vegas at the Bellagio & bought all they had, I loved it so much. I highly recommend it. Be lush with it. It hightens the senses and is yummy!
Enjoy!

Zagara by Mazzolari 3.22 out of 5 based on 10 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mazzolari Zagara fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mazzolari Zagara, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Zagara by Mazzolari. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Zagara by Mazzolari represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Annick Goutal Passion Miller Harris Geranium Bourbon Guerlain Apres l'Ondee Amouage Dia pour Femme Robert Piguet Fracas Atelier Cologne Grand Neroli By Kilian Liaisons Dangereuses Jean Patou Joy Tom Ford Jonquille de Nuit Byredo La Tulipe Diptyque Olene Miller et Bertaux Om Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons Series 2 Red: Carnation M. Micallef Note Vanillee Bond No 9 Astor Place Eau D`Italie Baume du Doge Bond No 9 Fire Island Diptyque Do Son Tauer Perfumes 08 Une Rose Chypree Issey Miyake A Scent by Issey Miyake