Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Clementine Melissa Flagg Perfume for women and men

Clementine Melissa Flagg Perfume for women and men

I have it: 1 I want it: 3

Clementine Melissa Flagg Perfume for women and men Pictures

Clementine by Melissa Flagg Perfume is a Floral fragrance for women and men. The fragrance features orange blossom, jasmine and honeysuckle.

Orange Blossom Jasmine Honeysuckle

Clementine Fragrance Reviews

I don't normally write reviews, but since there are no others on here yet I wanted to give people an idea of what Clementine Oil is like (at least on my skin).

There is a navel orange tree just beyond the porch at my parent's house in California, and when I visit there during the winter (when it blooms). This perfume reminds me -- a lot -- of that tree and that smell. It's orange blossoms, certainly, but it's more than that. It's more like the whole tree, that tartness from the twigs, and the little immature fruit all over. You know when you have a certain orange that you want to eat off the tree? And sometimes you have to reach way out into the center of the tree to get that one you want, and you have to pull a little too hard to pluck it? When the fruit breaks free of the branch, the whole tree bounces back and breaks a couple of tiny twigs where you pulled, and drops some dewdrop covered leaves. And when you pull your arm back with the orange, for a few seconds your skin smells like all those things. And that is what Clementine Oil smells like, coupled with a honeysuckle note that is not very sweet, and a bit of clean jasmine.

For such a light type of fragrance, this has unusually good sillage and longevity. Normally something like this would disappear on my skin in about a half an hour, but this lasts well beyond that. And I can smell just a small smudge of this well at arm's length. It definitely smells much more like a day perfume, but I'd say that on the right person it could work very well on either a man or a woman.

If you're looking for an extremely natural-smelling citrus and white floral scent that's very light but with good sillage and longevity, I would definitely recommend you get a sample of this and try it.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Melissa Flagg Perfume Clementine fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Melissa Flagg Perfume Clementine, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Clementine by Melissa Flagg Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Clementine by Melissa Flagg Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Bvlgari Bvlgari Pour Femme Christian Lacroix Eau Florale Stella McCartney Stella Trussardi Trussardi Jeans Yves Rocher Neonatura Souffle Mandarina Duck Mandarina Duck Cute Pink Hilde Soliani Ti Amo: Margherita Yves Saint Laurent Paris Nuit de Fete L`Occitane en Provence Notre Flore Jasmin The Body Shop White Musk Breeze Monsoon Elation Bronnley White Dahlia