Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Mily Melissa Flagg Perfume for women

Mily Melissa Flagg Perfume for women
dislike

I want it: 2

Mily by Melissa Flagg Perfume is a Floral fragrance for women. Mily was launched in 2008. The fragrance features frangipani, jasmine and ginger.

Frangipani Jasmine Ginger

Mily Fragrance Reviews

HeatherStarr2424
HeatherStarr2424

Am I really the first person to write about this GORGEOUS scent?! Whoa. This is the second Melissa Flagg scent I have, but the first I bought. This is stunning and it's how I imagine Hawaii smelling when you get off the plane and the give you a lei. Tropical big white flower scent and people have stopped me several times asking about this one. Since I have the perfume oil roll on, I think it lasts longer on my skin than a EDT would. But this. You guys. If you like frangipani, this is your jam right here.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Melissa Flagg Perfume Mily fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Melissa Flagg Perfume Mily, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mily by Melissa Flagg Perfume. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mily by Melissa Flagg Perfume represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

More From The Same Group Floral
Cerruti 1881 Estée Lauder Pleasures Liz Claiborne Curve Soul Vintage Liz Claiborne Lucky Number 6 Yves Saint Laurent Paris Roses des Vergers Frederic Malle Une Rose Barbie Barbie Super Model Calypso Christiane Celle Calypso Violette Adidas Adidas Woman Active Start Costes Costes 2 Avon 5th Avenue Lucienne Von Doz Lucienne