Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Cologne 8 Essences Melvita for women and men
dislike

I have it: 5 I want it: 4

Cologne 8 Essences Melvita for women and men Pictures

Cologne 8 Essences is a delicate floral, fruity and aromatic fresh blend, composed of eight natural essences: sweet orange, lemon and bergamot, litsea cubeba from China, lavender, rosemary and petit-grain from Paraguay.

Lavender Petitgrain Rosemary Bergamot Lemon litsea cubeba Sweet Orange Tangerine

Cologne 8 Essences Fragrance Reviews

vena w
vena w

I really like citrus/lavender/rosemary combinations and had been wanting to try this for ages. Found it for $10.00 off on the Melvita website. The initial fragrance was surprising; fresh, but not what I expected. There's something here that I can't pinpoint. Then, it didn't last more than 5 minutes on me (even less than most citruses), except lightly and even then, VERY close to the skin. I'll give it another try, but if I get the same result, away it goes.

Solve
Solve

Fresh, unisex, herbal, not sweet.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Melvita Cologne 8 Essences fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Melvita Cologne 8 Essences, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Cologne 8 Essences by Melvita. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Cologne 8 Essences by Melvita represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Prescriptives Calyx Melvita Appetizing Spices Melvita Orange Zest Oliver & Co. La Colonia Tom Ford Italian Cypress Hermes Concentre d`Orange Verte Lush Karma Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez for Him Les Liquides Imaginaires Sancti L`Erbolario Vaniglia e Zenzero L`Erbolario Hedera Kiehl`s Aromatic Blends: Fig Leaf & Sage L`Erbolario Papavero Soave Korres Saffron Amber Agarwood Cardamom Lush Dirty L`Erbolario Meharees Kiehl`s Original Musk Acqua di Parma Acqua di Parma Blu Mediterraneo - Fico di Amalfi Comme des Garcons Comme des Garcons 2 Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Pamplelune