Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Inlé Memo for women

Inlé Memo for women
dislike

Inlé Memo for women Pictures Inlé Memo for women Pictures Inlé Memo for women Pictures

Fragrance collection inspired by distant travels brings aromas from each of them and includes four fragrances: Inle, Lalibela, Siwa i Sundance.

The fragrances were created in 2007 in cooperation with perfumer Aliénor Massenet of IFF.

Inlé is the fragrance that reminds her of the lake Inlé, and it features notes of bergamot, osmanthus, iris, artemisia, mint, spices, musk and cedarwood accords.

The nose behind this fragrance is Alienor Massenet.

Artemisia Mint Bergamot

Spices Osmanthus Jasmine Mate

iris Musk Cedar

Cio Cio San

Inlé Fragrance Reviews

jlfears
jlfears

What a mood-lifter! This is happiness in a bottle. It also calms me.

It's very strong for the first few minutes. After it calms down (pretty quickly), it's just a soft scent that lingers for a long time... very little sillage. This is a scent you wear for *you* (though, to be fair, I have only tried this on my wrists and not my clothes).

It's so well blended and smooth that the notes just kind of play peek-a-boo. But I can pick out mate, osmanthus, and mint the most.

Sillage: 1/10

freakypirate
freakypirate

Inlé starts very sweet. I immediately get jasmine and a hint of bergamot. A fresh undertone keeps the florals in control. Then, the scent becomes softer with iris and a bit of osmanthus and some minty freshness. The musk appears and makes the scent a bit heavier, still with osmanthus and mint on top. It is still quite sweet. The mate starts to tone down the sweetness. The drydown is a woody-musky with white florals on top and a bit of grassiness on the side.

Sillage is soft to moderate, longevity moderate.

This scent is very sweet and it smells completely different on the tester strip than on my skin. The scent alters between very sweet and grassy fresh sweet, and is quite delicate. The white florals are quite prominent, the osmanthus wins. It is not a creamy osmanthus though, it is quite fresh and grassy but still very much out there. I don't get any artemisia out of this scent, it is probably overpowered by the florals. This could become quite cloying if oversprayed. I will test this one again in warmer weather to see how it behaves.

Tardigrada
Tardigrada

This is soft, angelic feminine tune. Silky, but potent enough to be noticeable. The tea is truly beautiful touch, not overdosed or overbrewed, but gently murmuring. This could be a beautiful starting perfume for any young lady.

Arabian Knight
Arabian Knight

To my nose it's mostly mint and osmanthus. Pleasant, if not a bit boring. Certainly doesn't smell like it costs.

Coralmonkey
Coralmonkey

Sweet and lovely but the musk needs a push. Maybe layer with Serge Lutens Clair de Musc or Santa Maria Novella Muschio Oro.

archivist
archivist

Little fluffy clouds of peachy osmanthus cream tea with a swirl of powdered iris sugar. I don't get any spice or cedar out of this and I tend to amplify both. An excellent bedtime or couch cuddle perfume. Cozy and sweetly sexy, a promise of comfort more than an implied threat of wild shenanigans. I have no idea what to say about the review below in re: Paco Rabanne other than that I think this person selected the incorrect Memo when writing the review. There is nothing masculine about this scent. Absolutely nothing. All of the other reviews are describing the scent called Inle, so I'd trust them more.

Shorokh
Shorokh

Oh, such a nice surprise, this perfume. Such a tender combination of osmanthus, which is dominating on my skin, with a softly-softly iris, a totally unobtrusive mint... all the notes are so tender, subtle, a real olfactive surprise and delight! I feel really happy that I tried this perfumes which are introduced just recently on our market here (Russia). Recommend to everybody at least to try!

Memo INLE is a gentle, calming fragrance with a dominant tea note and just enough herbal greenness to balance the touch of sweetness. To my nose, INLE is not so much a fruity floral as it is a tea fragrance, a light cologne-like composition with only a bit of florality and a clean, clear musk drydown. This creation could easily be worn by women or men.

On my skin, the longevity of INLE is just okay and the sillage is low. This would definitely be appropriate for the hot summer months and for those who prefer to maintain a discreet perfume profile. (-:

F_A
F_A

Inle is a light summer fragrance for my nose. It is green and fresh, featuring some white flowers in the middle notes and the calm musky base. It really makes me think of a calm warm evening by the lake :)
Inle is a must try for everyone who likes Loewe Quizas, quizas, quizas. They both have something in common.

The staying power is good.

P.S. A friend of mine noticed that there's a scent of fresh cut carrots in the top notes. That's true :)

Inlé by Memo 3.96 out of 5 based on 74 ratings and 9 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Memo Inlé fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Memo Inlé, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Inlé by Memo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Inlé by Memo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.