Designers » M » Oriental « Groups

Luxor Oud Memo for women and men
dislike

oud
Luxor Oud Memo for women and men Pictures

The collection of Memo Paris will be expanded this autumn with another fragrant journey through Egypt and the fantastic city of Luxor, a town on the River Nile, famous for temples and alleys of sphinxes that have been resisting time for thousands of years. Remains of prayer and memorial temples including the magnificent Karnak are a symbol of a powerful civilization that left its mark and to this day causes our admiration.

The new fragrance LUXOR OUD celebrates the strength and power of the ancient, indicating that the heat of the desert surrounding Luxor offers a picturesque view of the heat and harshness of the climate. Sunny notes provided by tangerine give light to robust patchouli accords. Rose flower in the center of the composition is sweetened with fruit zest and heated with labdanum absolute united with warm oud wood aromas. Perfumer of the new edition is Alienor Massenet. Luxor Oud was launched in 2012.

Mandarin Orange Patchouli

Desert Rose Fruits

Labdanum Agarwood (Oud)

Amour de Patchouli

Luxor Oud Fragrance Reviews

pelega
pelega

cinnamon is very dark ,not good.When ı wear my friends say usually''you smells masculine and like father
's scent.I am not happy to use thıs

Parfumista2010
Parfumista2010

What a remarkably beautiful rose ! For an oriental scent LO is rather quiet. This great concoction includes a smokey aroma which accompanies the rose and the oud (I do not care if it is the "real" stuff or synthetically made) remains very much in the background. No medicinical start, no terpentine, no cow dung whatsoever. There is a juicy mandarine/tangerine playing back and forth but only medium sweet. The same fruity note that greatly annoyed me in Emir (paired with sickly sweet sugar) is very balanced here. Nothing is too much, nothing is out of the frame given for a round composition, no off notes.
This is probably the most beautiful fruity floral perfume I have come across in a long time. I am usually into very heavy and heady scents, choking and cloying, narcotic and obnoxious :-) This one is so different but still an oriental. Do not forget the hint of smoke floating through the roses and the fruits. Delicious !
I am going to get myself a full bottle today, luckily I know a store that sells Memo.
As this brand was totally new to me so far I must say : big surprise (in a really good way) and a recommendable perfume for oud starters not willing to jump into icecold water.

Luxor Oud by Memo 4.13 out of 5 based on 18 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Memo Luxor Oud fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Memo Luxor Oud, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Luxor Oud by Memo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Luxor Oud by Memo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Guerlain Spiritueuse Double Vanille Guerlain Tonka Imperiale Mona di Orio Oudh Osmanthus By Kilian Incense Oud Maison Francis Kurkdjian Oud By Kilian Back to Black Diptyque Volutes Serge Lutens Chergui Tom Ford Noir de Noir Serge Lutens Fourreau Noir Rania J Ambre Loup L`Artisan Parfumeur Tea for Two Guerlain L'Heure Bleue Amouage The Library Collection Opus III L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Tauer Perfumes 02 L`Air du Desert Marocain Amouage Dia pour Femme Serge Lutens Fumerie Turque Amouage Amouage Lyric Woman Serge Lutens La Fille de Berlin