Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Sundance Memo for women

Sundance Memo for women
dislike

tuberose
Sundance Memo for women Pictures Sundance Memo for women Pictures Sundance Memo for women Pictures Sundance Memo for women Pictures

Fragrance collection inspired by distant travels brings aromas from each of them and includes four fragrances: Inle, Lalibela, Siwa i Sundance.

The fragrances were created in 2007 in cooperation with perfumer Aliénor Massenet of IFF.

Sundance is created in honor of the film festival in Utah. This fragrance brings notes of tuberose, pear, bergamot, lemon Tiare flower, pimento, iris, sandalwood, Tonka and musk.

The nose behind this fragrance is Alienor Massenet.

Pear Bergamot Lemon

Tuberose iris Pimento Tiare Flower

Sandalwood Tonka Bean Musk

Lady Cool

Sundance Fragrance Reviews

Cochlea
Cochlea

Sundance A lovely tuberose, if you don't like tuberose based fragrances, stay away from Sundance. First spray is juicy pear-citrus note. The opening is very soft then the tuberose forcefully makes its entrance, it is invasive as well as gorgeously dirty. As the fragrance develops, I also get tiara flower, soft sandalwood, powdery iris, sheer musk, and spicy pimento. Tuberose is prominent on my skin, supported by the sweet pear. Longevity is about 6 hours on me, sillage is arm length for a few hours.

mongibella
mongibella

Another disappointment from Memo.
Screaming for attention pear with some tuberose in the background.
I also get this "boozy" feeling from it, like from other Memo perfumes, so strange.
Super powerful, great staying power - I couldn't wash it off.
Love their bottles though

jeffwithfrags
jeffwithfrags

Take one of the Fracas or Visa scent from Robert piguet.

Take out half of the total swamp-forest mass of tuberose, also remove the hints of mandarin and violets - and replace them with some chewy sweetish powder, pear drops and dash of lemon zest and suntan lotion.

Et voila. Visa 'perfected'.

My rating: 9/10.

freakypirate
freakypirate

Opens very very sweet. A sweet candy-like lemon, pear, a bit of bergamot and tuberose. Then iris, a dusty vanilla with pear, still very sweet, with some sunny indoles in the background. Then the pimento becomes stronger and balances the sweetness. The drydown is soft and becomes a bit more sour with a vanilla-tiaré note, on a dusty woody base.

Longevity and sillage are moderate on me.

Very intriguing scent, extremely sweet but not a gourmand. Strangely appealing.

silviaci
silviaci

I don't know what it is that smells really dirty to my nose. I mean really, really dirty. Oherwise, I detect a lot of tuberose, followed by a sour pear note. All in all, I'm rather scared by this fragrance. It takes a lot of personality to pull it off.

Scatje
Scatje

The first thing that I smell is tiare flower and it stays that way for 12 hours with a little bit of pear.
A very heavy sent. The first time that I tried this was 5 years ago and I was impressed because I smelled a lot of pear in it. Now, it can be me, I smell almost nothing else but tiare flower.

ellee
ellee

Tried this yesteday in the shop. On me the tuberose is instant and overpowering. It's tempered slightly with the pear. I notice no citrus whch frankly this scent needs to gain some relief from the tuberose.

Then it lasts and lasts and lasts and lasts.

Not one to buy for me.

Memo SUNDANCE is definitely a unique creation. Whether it bears any non-arbitrary relation to the Sundance Film Festival, I cannot say. To me, Utah is all about snow and salt, vast open expanses of whiteness, so perhaps there is a visual if not an olfactory connection here...

SUNDANCE opens with a slightly oriental feeling, light and unimposing. Over the course of a few minutes, the tiare and tuberose really bloom while the pear simultaneously ripens, creating a mid-stage with very big sillage and a lot of oomph, for lack of a better word. It may be tempting initially to apply SUNDANCE liberally, given the tame opening, but anyone who does so will regret having done so once the flowers reveal their power!

The drydown becomes less of a big floral fragrance than a somewhat woody, still slightly sweet floriental with more of a tiare than a tuberose cast. The longevity is very good. Receptions of SUNDANCE are bound to turn on wearers' feelings about the white flower and pear notes, since they are very prominent players in this composition.

veruska
veruska

I kind of liked the top notes of sundance. The pear was mouthwatering, the whole thing green and spicy, and the hot pimento note worked well. But after 15 min turned in an unrecognisable bland floral vanilla scent that bore me a bit. But please don't get my words for granted, rebella gave a glowing review.

rebella
rebella

I don´t know if anyone here at Fragrantica have visit that film festival in Utah? But if it smells anything like this perfume, I sure want to go there. :) This one is another gorgeus surprise, actually I think it is so good that I really don´t know what to write. Or maybe I can´t really pinpoint what about it that makes it so good? Anyway, good it is. Fruity, lemony, floral, powdery, a little spicy and a... little good of almost everything. And still manage to be a soft, lingering, very easy to wear and still very easy to remember kind of fragrance. No matter what you´re ordinary preferences for a fragrances might be, I strongly recommend Sundance, even the name is very, very pretty. Good stayingpower, non-offensiv but without being dull at all. Just lovely.

Try it, please! I feel kind of alone discovering this sweet gem.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Memo Sundance fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Memo Sundance, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Sundance by Memo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Sundance by Memo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.