Designers » M » Citrus Aromatic « Groups

Soleil Liquide Memoire Liquide for women

Soleil Liquide Memoire Liquide for women
dislike

Soleil Liquide is a fragrance for women which belongs to the Memoire Liquide Reserve collection. It was presented in 2009 as an edition which reinterprets tingling of sun rays with beautiful notes of fresh grapefruit, tangerine, red orange, neroli, sandalwood and white musk. Available as 50ml edp.

Sandalwood Blood Orange Grapefruit Neroli White Musk Tangerine

Femme Fekkai Sensuelle
Fleur Liquide

Soleil Liquide Fragrance Reviews

I decided to try Mémoire Liquide SOLEIL LIQUIDE this afternoon as it seemed like it could be the perfect antidote to the gray, cold, and wet weather we endured for about the past two weeks, with the MIA sun setting at 3pm. Ironically, the sun emerged today to illuminate a fresh blanket of snow on the ground, so there was at least some daylight for a few hours. Bright, white, shiny and sparkling, and a pleasure to watch through the window, from the warm vista of my humble abode.

Upon application of "liquid sun", I detected what I thought to be neroli, orange blossom, and petit grain. So the official notes are somewhat different, but we are really in the citrus floral territory. In addition, however, the composition is rather sweet, so there must be something else going on here. By the drydown, I was even thinking of By Kilian SWEET REDEMPTION, which to my nose is basically sugar-syrup-glazed orange blossom in benzoin. SOLEIL LIQUIDE is not nearly so sweet, but it definitely inhabits the same general neighborhood.

I like it. It's simple but pleasant, natural smelling and not too sweet. I'm finding that the offerings of this obscure house are on a par with the quality of By Kilian, which must be another reason why I keep thinking of similar perfumes from that house while testing these. I don't actually know how much the Mémoire Liquide perfumes cost, but I imagine that it's less than the ones from By Kilian...

This is the closest thing to Frederick Fekkai's only perfume release, which is discontinued, that I've smelled thus far. It's a soft neroli fragrance with a crisp citrus opening and sandalwood undertone. It's really, really gorgeous. It's a very simple fragrance, yet I can smell each note separately, which is always a plus in my opinion. This is the perfect summer fragrance. I like it just as well or possibly better than Fekkai.

NatWeb
NatWeb

This is like an expensive version of Cacharel's Liberte or Boss Orange - a very citrusy fragrance but not light and lemony at all. It is well done but the mandarin like note that lingers in the dry down was not a favourite for me.

Soleil Liquide is like sunshine in a bottle.

It's a damn shame that Memoire Liquide isn't all that popular. They make some lovely fragrances, all suitable for a slightly younger crowd.

Soleil Liquide is possibly one of the nicest takes on grapefruit that I've found. I usually steer clear of anything grapefruit scented, but this fragrance is sweet and lovable.

It opens with bright and sunny blood orange, grapefruit and tangerine which all have a candied type quality. This fragrance is very Spring-like and happy. It would most likely suit those carefree, cutesy girls that like to twirl their hair around their finger with an innocent grin.

Neroli adds a touch of sharpness in the heart which provides an interesting bitterness, which unfortunately doesn't last for long. The candy aromas tend to take-over, really highlighting this fragrance's girlish charm.

I'm enjoying this fragrance immensely, despite the fact that sweet and/or citrusy scents don't usually rock my boat. Soleil Liquide is a really pretty fragrance for Spring and Summer that I think is worth checking out.

Soleil Liquide by Memoire Liquide 4.00 out of 5 based on 12 ratings and 4 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Memoire Liquide Soleil Liquide fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Memoire Liquide Soleil Liquide, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Soleil Liquide by Memoire Liquide. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Soleil Liquide by Memoire Liquide represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

L`Artisan Parfumeur Fou d`Absinthe Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her L`Artisan Parfumeur Havana Vanille (Vanille Absolument) Guerlain Shalimar Parfum Initial Annick Goutal Eau du Sud L`Artisan Parfumeur Nuit de Tubereuse Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille L`Artisan Parfumeur Mimosa Pour Moi L`Artisan Parfumeur Premier Figuier L`Artisan Parfumeur Safran Troublant L`Artisan Parfumeur Bois Farine Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Memoire Liquide Amour Liquide Tom Ford Noir de Noir L`Occitane en Provence Eau des Baux Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Chanel Coco Guerlain Shalimar Lush Vanillary Yves Saint Laurent Cinema