Designers » M » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Omega Mendittorosa for women and men

Omega Mendittorosa for women and men
dislike

leather
Omega Mendittorosa for women and men Pictures Omega Mendittorosa for women and men Pictures Omega Mendittorosa for women and men Pictures Omega Mendittorosa for women and men Pictures Omega Mendittorosa for women and men Pictures

Italian niche perfume house MENDITTOROSA from Rome debuted at Fragranze with three fragrances: ALFA, OMEGA and ID. "Each odor has its path, the one chosen by the wearer. This is why we like to call them odors instead of perfumes or fragrances. Scents of soul and with the soul. Mendittorosa is a 'scent path' that returns the scent of soul. A trilogy with a begining, an end and a rebirth: ALFA, OMEGA and ID, which can be worn alone, or together. Odors released from the heart."

Omega is baroque, Boudoir. A woman with her lips pressed together, in just a blink she transforms into a man. Covered in smoke, it is like a glass of red wine and smells like cipria face powder. Its mystery is nutmeg. Omega was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Amelie Bourgeois.

Leather Agarwood (Oud) Jasmine iris Violet Precious Woods Cumin Palisander Rosewood Incense Virginian Cedar White Musk Vanilla

Putain des Palaces

Omega Fragrance Reviews

muzzbait
muzzbait

right.
this has triggered my 'familiar' memory. unfortunately, that's all that's been triggered...

i originally thought this was an amber-vanilla-benzoin offering, but i was wrong! the cumin is certainly there, but it's toned down. it doesn't come across as a hyderabadi bhavan or anything like that. it's toned down and more manageable. it is quite base-resiney, so perhaps one or two of the lesser notes are striking an accord with the vanilla.

i think it smells like one of those quiant and dainty bulgari offerings, just with more base resin.

like.

laurie.ackels
laurie.ackels

My sample has a wonderful rich scent when first applied. It's a dark smoky vanilla with a gorgeous sweet under layer, maybe the jasmine? I keep on sniffing my wrist because it has a familiar dark sweetness I can't place and it smells delicious.

I just want to let you know that I smell NO cumin at all. I hate cumin and practically retch if it's present in a scent- but it's just not here.

The sweetness fades and it does have a more bitter scent with a very light musk....barely.

Faded away within the hour and left me!

Omega opens like confetti. A sweet, powdery vanilla with jasmine facets. It soon falls into overly crowded synth dry-woody territories in which resins and faux oud mash up with iris-y kind of elements while the overly present vanilla still remarks its presence.

Meh.

Cereza
Cereza

"Omega" was really something. First when I applied my sample I was a bit confused as it smelled nothing like I thought it would. You see, the first hour of "Omega" is utterly sweet in-your-face powerhouse powder, vanilla+musk+iris plays perfectly together wrapping the wearer in a cloud of extremely feminine and overly sweet blanket. I ran to my PC to check back at notes as this was not expected at all. Within an hour "Omega" showed it's true face - once the olibanum kicked in I was extremely surprised about the changes the perfume went trough - instantly it changed to a masculine, dry as a dessert olibanum dominated fragrance, almost unbearably bitter and musky with slightest hints of iris. The vanilla and iris were gone whatsoever. This way "Omega" stayed the same until it faded out completely.

Even though the silage at the first hour was tremendous, once the olibanum appears "Omega" changes to a skin scent that lingers very close to skin, the staying power was also not the best - a bit more than 4 hours. Given the 185 EUR price tag I consider this a huge let down.

Overall I must say that I love the first hour, but development of "Omega" and the lack of staying power was dissapointing, I wouldn't pay that much $$ for a fragrance of this sort.

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mendittorosa Omega fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mendittorosa Omega, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Omega by Mendittorosa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Omega by Mendittorosa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mendittorosa Id Majda Bekkali Sculptures Olfactives Fusion Sacree For Him Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Rania J Ambre Loup Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals Parfum d`Empire Aziyade Olfactive Studio Chambre Noire Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Mendittorosa Alfa Eau D`Italie Baume du Doge Serge Lutens Cuir Mauresque Maison Francis Kurkdjian Absolue Pour le Soir L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Serge Lutens Jeux de Peau Parfums de Marly Godolphin Mona di Orio Oudh Osmanthus Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore biehl parfumkunstwerke al02