Designers » M » Oriental Spicy « Groups

Omega Mendittorosa for women and men

Omega Mendittorosa for women and men
dislike

smoky
Omega Mendittorosa for women and men Pictures Omega Mendittorosa for women and men Pictures

Italian niche perfume house MENDITTOROSA from Rome debuted at Fragranze with three fragrances: ALFA, OMEGA and ID. "Each odor has its path, the one chosen by the wearer. This is why we like to call them odors instead of perfumes or fragrances. Scents of soul and with the soul. Mendittorosa is a 'scent path' that returns the scent of soul. A trilogy with a begining, an end and a rebirth: ALFA, OMEGA and ID, which can be worn alone, or together. Odors released from the heart."

Omega is baroque, Boudoir. A woman with her lips pressed together, in just a blink she transforms into a man. Covered in smoke, it is like a glass of red wine and smells like cipria face powder. Its mystery is nutmeg. Omega was launched in 2012. Omega was created by Amelie Bourgeois and Anne-Sophie Behaghel.

Cumin

Jasmine iris Leather

Vanilla Olibanum Agarwood (Oud) White Musk

Omega Fragrance Reviews

Omega opens like confetti. A sweet, powdery vanilla with jasmine facets. It soon falls into overly crowded synth dry-woody territories in which resins and faux oud mash up with iris-y kind of elements while the overly present vanilla still remarks its presence.

Meh.

Cereza
Cereza

"Omega" was really something. First when I applied my sample I was a bit confused as it smelled nothing like I thought it would. You see, the first hour of "Omega" is utterly sweet in-your-face powerhouse powder, vanilla+musk+iris plays perfectly together wrapping the wearer in a cloud of extremely feminine and overly sweet blanket. I ran to my PC to check back at notes as this was not expected at all. Within an hour "Omega" showed it's true face - once the olibanum kicked in I was extremely surprised about the changes the perfume went trough - instantly it changed to a masculine, dry as a dessert olibanum dominated fragrance, almost unbearably bitter and musky with slightest hints of iris. The vanilla and iris were gone whatsoever. This way "Omega" stayed the same until it faded out completely.

Even though the silage at the first hour was tremendous, once the olibanum appears "Omega" changes to a skin scent that lingers very close to skin, the staying power was also not the best - a bit more than 4 hours. Given the 185 EUR price tag I consider this a huge let down.

Overall I must say that I love the first hour, but development of "Omega" and the lack of staying power was dissapointing, I wouldn't pay that much $$ for a fragrance of this sort.

Omega by Mendittorosa 3.67 out of 5 based on 17 ratings and 2 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mendittorosa Omega fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mendittorosa Omega, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Omega by Mendittorosa. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Omega by Mendittorosa represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Mendittorosa Id Tauer Perfumes 03 Lonestar Memories Serge Lutens Fille en Aiguilles Parfum d`Empire Aziyade Mendittorosa Alfa Eau D`Italie Baume du Doge Amouage The Library Collection Opus VI Serge Lutens Cuir Mauresque L`Artisan Parfumeur Dzongkha Parfums de Marly Godolphin Tauer Perfumes 14 Noontide Petals Chanel Les Exclusifs de Chanel Sycomore Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur Mona di Orio Oudh Osmanthus biehl parfumkunstwerke al02 Majda Bekkali Sculptures Olfactives Fusion Sacree For Him Olfactive Studio Chambre Noire Tauer Perfumes 06 Incense Rose L`Artisan Parfumeur Timbuktu Aedes de Venustas Iris Nazarena