Designers » M » Woody Spicy « Groups

Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for men

Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for men
dislike

Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz for men Pictures

Mercedes-Benz by Mercedes-Benz is a Woody Spicy fragrance for men. This is a new fragrance. Mercedes-Benz was launched in 2012. The nose behind this fragrance is Olivier Cresp. Top notes are bergamot, amalfi lemon and mandarin orange; middle notes are galbanum, nutmeg, violet and pepper; base notes are vetiver, patchouli and virginia cedar.

Bergamot Amalfi Lemon Mandarin Orange

Mercedes-Benz Fragrance Reviews

Bruno Carvalho Costa
Bruno Carvalho Costa

REVIEW - Mercedes Benz For Men

Opens with an intense lemon that is somewhat synthetic form, but very pleasant, passing minutes you feel the entry of hot and burned waves because of the pepper, which leaves ally violent causes this step the scent becomes basically a citrus floral peppery notes in the background predominate woody notes like cedar and vetiver

Predominant notes on my skin: Lemon, Violet, Pepper and Vetiver

Rating: Spicy Fresh

Bottle: simple but elegant presentation, Mercedes did well in the details embossed logo symbolizing her, glass is very heavy.

Average price: Physical stores: R $ 280 R $ 319 (125 ml)
Internet: £ 160 A £ 200 (125 ml) REAIS !

Aroma: 9.5 / 10

Fixation: 10
- Dry woods and vetiver mainly contribute with a fixation for more than 16 hours on my skin.

Projection: 8.5
- Good projection, passing the first two hours the silage is more close to the skin, but still remarkable when people approach you.

Versatility: 9.5-10
- Great for use in both warm and cold seasons.

- You can use this fragrance for night outs, work, gym, etc. torrid days virtually any occasion, not just score 10 wins in versatility as ballads you will not be noticed as much as you wish using the Mercedes.

There he best perfumes yes! but the aroma of Mercedes Benz For Men has dovetailed perfectly with my personality beyond to please me like no other, for it is the top one of my collection and my most praised alongside the Allure Homme Sport.

Bruno Carvalho.

Abbas
Abbas

A lovely addition in my wardrobe, a moderate but and attractive fragrence that is noticable and people ask for the name and like it.
can be use in daily wear, in all seasons, but become more romantic in dizzling evenings and in open air.
it is not near of CD ferhenit.

originaldeftom
originaldeftom

What the handbag is for a woman, the car is for a man: the ultimate accessory (or some would say penile extension). Jokes aside, I really think this is a very good contender for a clean, confident, business minded every day scent.

Of course it is not ground-breaking in terms of creativity, but in all fairness it is a very good allround, cohesive and pleasant smell. The violet note triggers "Fahrenheit" for me; perhaps it might even please the die hard old skool "Fahrenheit" peeps like myself, who adored the vintage formula with that peculiar gasoline note, that is clearly the main theme here.

It is different of course than "Fahenheit" back in the day; certainly more peppery and fresher to allure that clean, just out of the car-wash, glistening chrome metal all over that shiny car exterior.

Somehow I also do get that cold leather interior smell that might be the combo of Vetyver and Patchouli, or the galbanum. Either way, it really works.

As I have said in my many reviews before, I love expensive perfumes, but I love it even more when a competitively priced product like this achieves a really good outcome: to represent a brand by conjuring an image and story exactly as it should be and that is the beauty and/ or accomplishment of abstract perfumery.

So well done MERC! 8/10 overall for a conservative daytime business scent and 10/10 for making a fragrance smelling like a (perception of a) new car.

daynierds
daynierds

It is a quite simple fragrance that may be blind bought if found cheap..however..it is not a unique one..I would say instead it is rather ordinary..I found something generic about it that I can also find in hugo boss "just different", the intense version of it is terribly strong and I am sure no man can stay sniffing it form more than 5 seconds, I want to vomit (not overreacting) each time I have a sniff.......simply not a good intense version...as for the comparison with he wood...NO WAY..he wood is a much much better smelling one!

dessso
dessso

Different people have different tastes. This EDT smells horrible to my nose, I detect only unpleasant synthetic and chemical notes. This is the first car fragrance that really reminds me of gasoline :)

eka permana.sidik
eka permana.sidik

a very fresh fragrance, can be used daily or for casual occasions, like it much....

tlalexander210
tlalexander210

First starts the citrus, which is nothing special but dries down to a powdery smell. Honestly I would have expected something special from a Mercedes label, but its just fairly generic. The redeeming quality of this one is its wearability. You can pretty much wear this one any time any place. I probably will not purchase this one though due having too many that already fit this description.

6/10 overall for versatility

I must say the initial impression is the sweet and fruity top notes and the oh so sharp citrus and violet accord. It's like a mixture of Balenciaga L`Essence, Aqua Fahrenheit by Dior, and maybe a drop of Hugo Boss Bottled Night. It seems to please both men and women as the violet is very prominent, but the scent settles down to a sweet woodsy, almost amber, resinous accord and still the violet hangs and never let go. Anyhow, it's a nice scent for what I paid for.

PS. Just read Antonpan's comment below and I agree!

Cassiano
Cassiano

The world market is increasingly heated and globalized. New offers of products and services are created in order to meet the demands that arise on a daily basis by customers who are unsatisfied with all that already exist. In this constant fight for a place under the sun, the fashion world, which involves not only clothes, but a whole concept of style (read as style: make-up, accessories, cosmetics, etc.), become no longer territory dominated only by designers, known to us as the "stylists". In addition, modern man feels the need to be represented by something that comes from the male universe. As a result, renowned brands in the automotive market became part of this constellation of stars that have involved, in addition to the traditional names, jewelry stores, luxurious crystal manufacturers, among others. In this respect, no constellation would be complete without the most famous star of all, that one with 3 tips known as Mercedes-Benz.

The aromatic creation that bears the name of the brand in its first fragrance (released abroad in 2012) is composed by amalfi lemon, bergamot and mandarin orange in the output; in the heart, nutmeg, violet, pepper and galbanum (resin with bitter aroma that can be musky or of green nuances). Finally, a base with cedar, patchouli and vetiver. This is a fragrance that is easily accepted into the male market: the woody base type.

In the beginning, a citrus tone dominates, obviously. As time goes by, the violet and pepper comes out fantastically, giving a richer nuance due to the spices and a denser aroma. Finally, the classic touch of a typically masculine fragrance: a rich mix of cedar and vetiver. We have, then, a scent of natural aspect, classic, virile, elegant and timeless.

Despite the fact that for some, Mercedes-Benz is just pursuing another commercial source, releasing something that is nothing innovative, in my eyes, a company as rich and well positioned as this one, doesn't have to worry about slices of market and commercial aspect. Just for being traditional and world renowned as a symbol of luxury and power, I can't believe they would launch a fragrance (at least not the first in a newly created line) with a focus on the young man, who likes ballads and does not represent their target. Quite the contrary: the company wanted to please their loyal costumers, composed by men of age above 40 years old, well resolved, with stable financial situation, that represent the Mercedes-Benz style, without the need to seek a competitor cologne’s brand. And, in my opinion, they did it!

antonpan
antonpan

I must confess I like this fragrance very much (surprisingly to me). It's violet centred, though not in the Fahrenheit style. Mercedes Benz edt smells to me like a male counterpart to womens Balenciaga edp (L'Essence). Olivier Cresp properly understood all the unisex character of Balenciaga. He took the green violets from it, added a bit of pepper and bergamot and that way created the first Mercedes perfume. The result is beautiful, quite unique for category of mens scents. Highly recommend.

bonacosta30
bonacosta30

Smell good on paper, but it smell rotten fish on me...Don't like it at all.

partan.iran
partan.iran

کار بسیار جدیدی از بنز
دقت کردین موزیک گوش کردن توی ماشینتون یه حال دیگه میده؟
نظرتون درمورد بو کردن گل و عطر درون اتومبیلتون چیه؟!
کمپانی بنز واقعا اسمارتو باهوشه
جوری این عطر طراحی شده که گویا ته بوی اون بوی چرم داخل اتومبیلتون هست!
ته بوی اون کاملا بوی طبیعت حس میشه .بوی وتیور و طبیعت اونو همراهی میکنه که یه جاهایی هم فلورال هست و این از زیاد خشن بودن عطر جلوگیری میکنه
یک دم تلخ قشنگی هم درونش هست
رایحه اولیه اون بوی با طراوت پرتقال رو میده
در کل نسبت به قیمتش گمان میکنم عطر خوبو وتقریبا خاصیه
بوش یه جورایی یادآور فارنهایت کریستین دیور هست.
البته گاهی بعضی از فروشندگان اعتفاد دارند که این عطر اورجینالش وجود خارجی نداره وچون در بین برند های عطر حرفی برای گفتن نداره اون رو عطر خوبی نمیدونند.که بنده این نظر رو کاملا اشتباه میدونم

VLADESIGN
VLADESIGN

It reminds me of Farenheit, it reminds me of Dunhill Fresh, it reminds me of....
It can reminds you of anything you want.
The truth is that there are two types of cars - Mercedes, and all others.
Now it is the same with the perfumes.
There isn't similar flavor!!!!

periquito89
periquito89

Each one on its own way, Dunhill Fresh, Ferrari Uomo and now Mercedes Benz had some inspiration on Fahrenheit. Sounds good, but in the Fahrenheit/Ferrari Uomo and Dunhill Fresh kind of way. The difference once more is about the tone, and among those you can pick which matchs better with you skin and nose. Simple, and nice, bottle.

An update (09/26/2013): I'm used to not give enought time and wear to better describe scents, what is wrong. Well, I didn't give a full wear yet, just a bit more. The felling that it has something about Fahrenheit is still there, but are differences of course. I took my Ferrari Uomo, and on clothes and skin this one keeps a harsh feelling that I commonly associate to the fuel note from Fahrenheit during its development, until reaches the base note I think is the leather (F.Uomo). Banderas Diavolo is harsh too, but less strong and less durable and developes to a week mixture that I can not compare to the others right now. This Mercedes is not harsh; in this way it is more like what happens with Dunhill Fresh. Here I can get some comparision to the way Calvin Klein Man developes, but surely they are not the same scent either. So, even if not that original, Mercedes is now a little better to my senses.

mmh6352
mmh6352

Initially reminds of Dior Farenheit, but decreased leather scent and later became woody, powdry. Sillage is good, logevity about 5hrs.

Fábio Condé
Fábio Condé

If you like CK Man, you must like it! Very similar, like CK Man reminds far away Fahrenheit, but a fresh version of the Dior. Amalfi Lemon, Violet, Pepper with a light patchouli wrapped! More natural than CK. Good Scent!

biovi
biovi

Beginning reminds me of Mercedes taxi smell. Really strange. Later is better - typical fresh citrus summer fragrance. Most of summer fragrances are just nice and this time is the same.
4/10 - it is nice, but on average 6 summer fragrances on 10 are better than this

lolita82
lolita82

my husband just got it today....a perfect photocopy od christian dior farenheit for men..... very nice indeed! i like;)

bp
bp

I'm eager to try this perfume.
I love cars from Mercedes-Benz. In my opinion is the best car brand in the world.
I hope that this perfume do shine the quality of the brand.
The bottle is beautiful, the olfactory notes are nice, the creator is cool, the brand is just great ... all mixed up ... I think only can make a great perfume.
Good luck with this Mercedes-Benz.

Red Rose
Red Rose

The bottle looks very much like YSL one isn't it?

zilos262
zilos262

As a perfume sells person I have to say I am very skeptical about this fragrance. It's bad enough that celebrities have to meddle with perfume, now having another automobile company create a fragrance. I just hope that Mercedes can put as much effort into this scent as they do in there cars. However, judging by the notes, they've already disappointed me. No originality

outofocus
outofocus

OMG, Mercedes Benz now is a frag!!
I can´t wait for Hyundai's release, please keep me informed!!

Mercedes-Benz by Mercedes-Benz 3.61 out of 5 based on 110 ratings and 22 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-Benz, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mercedes-Benz by Mercedes-Benz. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mercedes-Benz by Mercedes-Benz represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.