Designers » M » Oriental Floral « Groups

Mexx Black for Her Mexx for women

Mexx Black for Her Mexx for women
dislike

Mexx Black for Her Mexx for women Pictures

Mexx Black fragrant pair, perfumes for men and women, will be presented in March 2009 introducing new energy and notes of the house of Mexx. The version for women, Mexx Black for Her wraps you with scents of peony, ginger blossom, black currant, marigold and freesia and top notes. A heart blossoms with lotus, pear, apricot, cedar and litchi, while a base comprises sandalwood, amber and vanilla.

Peony Black Currant Marigold Freesia

Zara Black

Mexx Black for Her Fragrance Reviews

Lumira
Lumira

I was looking forward to trying ths one, but was quite disappointed. I wanted fresh and sweet blackcurrant, but instead it became something soapy and dull. It was light and subtle, but still soapy.

liiva
liiva

Black and elegant, I can imagine how this can be winter signature fragrance if you work in office. Longevity is very good. :)

aliabooboo
aliabooboo

This is my favourite perfume of all time. I am in love with the powdery notes. It's such a shame I can't get it anymore. Very sad. It's work-friendly, it has the perfect longevity and sillage. It's bright smelling without being overly sweet, feminine, offensive... *sigh* The closest thing to it is Marc Jacob's kumquat but it doesn't have the exact presence that mexx black had.

Kumquat would be good mixed with Dreaming in Portofino though. That may quell the sensual frustration of any folk mourning the loss of mexx black.

Not sure I totally like it, it is rather bold, the freesia is sharp to my nose, the scent is a bit screechy , vaguely unisex, not sure I really find it that interesting. The notes seem to clash a bit.It has a soapy undertone also , I think in terms of floral/ orientals this isn't the best. The people around me who have smelled it don't seem to think much of it. Nice. Nothing more.Maybe I will retry later. For now it doesn't do much for me. It could have been great,yet it seems to fall flat. And smells kind of cheap.

LadyRogue
LadyRogue

Mexx Black is a light, unisex scent, spicy but in a good way. Mexx opens up smelling a bit like whiskey (briefly), than a clearly noticeable lotus emerges and is quickly joint by amber, vanilla and sandalwood. I don't smell any other flower notes, but what I smell is pleasant. The dry down is a soft, almost powdery vanilla, layered with lotus and amber.
It's not a floral-girly scent but rather a spicy and sexy scent -IF you like scents with a unisex character-.
The silage is good, but like most scents it's depending on how generous you spray. Longevity is about 3-4 hours. I will use this bottle but I will not repurchase, mainly because I'm not a big fan of unisex-scents. For those who are, this one is pleasant and mellow powdery.

Karry_
Karry_

Not for teenagers! It's as i think very serious and sexy fragnance! I feel flowers, many flowers. I think it's good for evening.The staying power is not bad. On skin 4-5 hours, on clothes-8-9

SheShe
SheShe

I usually don't use supermarket scents but 2 Mexx frgrances are an exception and Mexx Black is one of them.

The fragrance is great, in my imagination I have a young woman dressed kind of 80's, in black flowery tights. Because Mexx Black is like a fetish really - who likes women's sexy and a bit vulgar tights, may be satisfied ;) I guess blackcurrant with marigold and lotus can do the trick. The woman is back from a party, in a great humour, it's night or just before morning, the tights may even have a hole in them :D I don't treat the scent like black, actually the scent makes me smile with mouth wide open :D The scent really resembles sexy tights worn for some time :D and they have this sexy smell :D

So: the scent: 5/5 in its medium shelf category
bottle: 4,5/5
lasting power - 4,5/5

birdsson
birdsson

It's totally amazing, I bought it for myself for Christmas and this scent really made that holiday's evening, I think it's so charming and I stiil can't believe that there is a person who could hate this perfume cause it's the most unobtrusive fragrance I ever smelled,I Love it

SPOILEDnose

if u are into casuals, if you`re the "every frag is too sweet" kind of type - give it a try:) if u`re into oriental/florals the most >it won`t be urs for sure ;D

I agree with the reviewers who disapprove. It's a a fresh fruity floral that smells typically drugstorelike cheap. Maybe for teenagers but all in all not pleasant.

SPOILEDnose

to me its not A-typical girlish sweet/sexy one, its more a calm one, subtil sexy + uncomplicated one, cool+casual.
sporty/casual ones are mostly floral fruity which this isn`t, thats what it makes unique.
for me it comes close to unisex, it reminds me to BE from CK which is unisex.

its for NON-girlish-ones who doesn`t need focus or drama all the time, for those who love their cargos and sneakers and their iPod`s,in a not-unsexy way;)

...means, its made for me;) :P

NellyBlack
NellyBlack

this one is loveeelyyy!
pretty, flowery spring frangrance.. :)

crakky
crakky

This perfume is one of the most amazing and unique perfumes that i've ever smelt! It is elegant, but fresh; sour but sweet; cute, but BEAUTIFUL! Love it! (one of the most captivating scents)

elli
elli

The bottle looks like a cheap rip-off of 'Narciso Rodriguez For Her', but the contents is actually a rather positive surprise. The more Im sniffin, the more I'm liking. To me it's a very welcomed innovation with its bold masculinity contrasted with feminine warmth and sensuality. I'm especially liking the black currant note (my weakness) which, by the way, lasts past the top notes right until the sensual finish. I can recognize some hints of the Mexx original scent, which is too soft and sweet- thus boring to me, but this one here is very interesting indeed...

Russian
Russian

I don't think Mexx Black resembles to CK One at all.
The strange thing is that I can feel pathouli in it,though there is no patchouli in the fragrance's notes.
It is a very sexy,confident and provocative fragrance,but I wouldn't say it's for the mature generation.
I don't like the bottle,though...
I see a young,confident,classic woman wearing it.

Mexx Black for Her by Mexx 3.59 out of 5 based on 102 ratings and 15 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mexx Mexx Black for Her fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mexx Mexx Black for Her, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mexx Black for Her by Mexx. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mexx Black for Her by Mexx represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.