Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Mexx Black for Him Mexx for men

Mexx Black for Him Mexx for men
dislike

Mexx Black for Him Mexx for men Pictures

Mexx Black fragrant pair, perfumes for men and women, will be presented in March 2009 introducing new energy and notes of the house of Mexx. The version for men, Mexx Black for Him, is created of aquatic aromas, black pepper and mandarin in top notes. A heart incorporates fresh notes of water lily and woody accords of cedar, while a base adds patchouli, sandalwood and amber.

Water Notes Pepper Mandarin Orange

Water Lily Virginia Cedar

Sandalwood Patchouli Amber

Boss Bottled
Jedi

Mexx Black for Him Fragrance Reviews

nostalgicnose
nostalgicnose

@EmilioRashitov if that's true, I think I might invest in a bottle. A male version sounds great

EmilioRashitov
EmilioRashitov

The base smells exactly like Thierry Mugler Womanity

Daniel.Friedrich42
Daniel.Friedrich42

Revisiting this fragrance(found the bottle again and there were some sprays left) i was in for a surprise.

This smells a lot like the 2012 Dior Homme Sport

Almost watery citrus/spice in the beginning, a hint of flower smoothing it in the heart and a green/woody base.

A bit sweeter, less mature, more synthetic but the overall charcter is very similar.

The problem: longevity and projection are almost non-existant. About 1 hour and it never projects more than about 10cm.

To get the same performance as DHS you'd probably have to spray five times as much which would negate the price advantage.

Likeable scent but super-poor performance. If you want something like a refreshing body-mist on a hot day at a cheap price this could be for you but nothing to really call a perfume.

AceCore
AceCore

A cheap and very nice fragrance, I like the scent very much- kind of sweet and muscular at the same time. I like to wear it on casual days and don't mind if I take a bit more since it doesn't last too long on my skin (1-3 hours).

I can recommend it, but not for every occasion, such as dates or going out.

bronstein
bronstein

This one surprised me by its sweetness. Apart from that, it's a well done composition, especially for a budget fragrance. It's probably marketed at young men, judging by the style, the scent and the price per unit. It seems that Mexx take care of their fragrant side-products (in contrast to some other non-luxury fashion brands).

Nevertheless, if you're a young man and are preparing for a date, you should invest into something more sophisticated. The fragrance should in some way mirror or underline, or perhaps even contradict your personality. Wearing this one, you might as well come anonymously.

***

jjm5231964
jjm5231964

Really like it, where can I get more in the US?

Laci
Laci

Many dislike, but why? This scent is so good. Supercoolsexyjuice! :-)

Eliisa
Eliisa

Discover this through my ex boyfriend and madly fell in love with it. I always keep a sample of it around, so that I can smell it when ever I want; it gives me the most amazing chills. It's like sex in a bottle. If it wasn't so masculine I would probably wear it on myself.

Darija.K
Darija.K

My boyfriend wears it. I think it's sexy.

Linus41
Linus41

Am I the only one who gets a "Midnight in Paris by vancleef & arpels" vibe from it? Or ist it just me?

Saintkitty
Saintkitty

Mexx Black makes my heart go boom when I smell it my boyfriend!

VanAllan
VanAllan

There are practical no reviews on internet about this relatively new fragrance (except some here & on a german site).
I understood from what I've read that Mexx is a big trendy outlet/fashion house based in Canada with very good sales in Europe (mostly Sweeden, Denmark, Germany).

Also, Mexx Black has won an award at Duftstars 2010 (german Fifi awards equivalent) for best lifestyle men fragrance...people choice.

Considering all-that plus a very good price (15$ for 50ml) I said "what the heck", so I forgiven myself once again :D) and ordered blindly a fragrance I practicaly don't know at all, hoping it won't fail me. I'll come back soon with a proper review.

Edit (17.03.11): a run of the mill fragrance, not too bad but definitely not good ("what you pay is what you get", right?), similar with sticky-sweet Dunhill Desire, which I don't like at all.
I mexx-ed (sorry mess-ed) it up with this one...my final rank 6/10. ☣☣

Steven´s
Steven´s

Nice Parfum and nice price. In Germany it cost unter 20€ 30ml. Very Cheap and a great Fragrance.

laura.poison
laura.poison

it's great and works for girls also! I love it and wear it a lot!! I just hope my husband won't mind....

guest_Zgb
guest_Zgb

Reminds me of Armani Black Code. Nice scent, I recommend it!

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mexx Mexx Black for Him fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mexx Mexx Black for Him, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mexx Black for Him by Mexx. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mexx Black for Him by Mexx represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.