Designers » M » Woody Aromatic « Groups

Mexx Pure Life Man Mexx for men

Mexx Pure Life Man Mexx for men
dislike

Mexx Pure Life Man by Mexx is a Woody Aromatic fragrance for men. Mexx Pure Life Man was launched in 2003. Top notes are coriander, ginger, cassia and grapefruit; middle notes are rosemary, freesia and jasmine; base notes are labdanum, sandalwood, amber, oakmoss and cedar.

Coriander Ginger Cassia Grapefruit

Rosemary Freesia Jasmine

Labdanum Sandalwood Amber Oakmoss Cedar

Up To You for Him
Transat

Mexx Pure Life Man Fragrance Reviews

mimsko
mimsko

bought this for my boyfriend while on vacation, cause he had forgotten his perfume at home, so just needed something non-expensive and fresh to spray on for a few days . came out to be a great, alluring fragrance, very aquatic and sexy. now it's one of his and my favorites :) highly recommended for hot summer days.

enriquesolisjimenez
enriquesolisjimenez

Where I can find this frag?

RobbieX
RobbieX

Very fruity, fresh, and aquatic. Surprisingly very good. Similar to Bvlgari Aqva Marine. Great for a summer day - in fact, it's actually one of the best aqua summery frags out there - if you see it - get it!

misbehavin
misbehavin

Very clean, fresh, aromatic. Perfect for the summer, especially on a hot day, cools down well, but I can use it year round, I'm truly amazed and obsessed! My all time favourite, I always have it in my collection. Also works perfect in the clubs - very refreshing! It's kind of a smell of happiness for me.

Price is good and fragrance is long lasting, I have tried other Mexx fragrances (Ice Touch, Fly High, Fresh) and none of them lasted as long as Pure Life.

BlueLuna
BlueLuna

For the fresh-fruity perfume lovers, this is the perfume for summer. Not very permanent, that's the only bad thing about this fragrance

nikolay_marinchev
nikolay_marinchev

Nice, clean and so fresh!

bronstein
bronstein

A typical summer scent. Maybe not quite up to the quality of Z by Zegna, but close. In short: Not bad for a fragrance by a non-luxury fashion brand.

Invocati
Invocati

I actually love this scent. Haven't had it in awhile and my memory may be lacking.
But it's very fruity, fresh, aquatic, a bit sweet but not feminine.

Great for spring and summer, or a night out when you wanna feel fresh and not wear anything too heavy, I agree with RobbieX below me.
If you like aquatic scents, def buy this one. Great price as well.

7.5/10

vertigo
vertigo

woody-aromatic-fresh, aquatic

discreet, a bit sweet, slightly dizzying thanks to the aroma of herbs.
sensual and manly enough.

for young, active men.

pantelejmon
pantelejmon

I like it very much. Fresh and strong citrus top. Later woody.

marina_lil
marina_lil

This perfume stabs directly in the nose. A boy would like it better.Like a woman, I wouldn't like it on my man. It hits back:(

Mexx Pure Life Man by Mexx 4.05 out of 5 based on 43 ratings and 11 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mexx Mexx Pure Life Man fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mexx Mexx Pure Life Man, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mexx Pure Life Man by Mexx. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mexx Pure Life Man by Mexx represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Chanel Allure Homme Sport Cologne Sport Chanel Egoiste Platinum Clinique Clinique Happy Kenzo Kenzo pour Homme Dior Dior Homme Intense Guerlain Guerlain Homme Versace Versace Man Eau Fraiche Carolina Herrera 212 Men Yves Saint Laurent Body Kouros Giorgio Armani Armani Code Paco Rabanne Black XS Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio Carolina Herrera 212 Sexy Men Burberry Touch for Men Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de l`Homme Versace Dreamer Dior Eau Sauvage Avon Signature Van Cleef & Arpels Tsar Dior Dior Homme Sport