Designers » M » Citrus « Groups

Mexx Woman Mexx for women

Mexx Woman Mexx for women
dislike

Mexx Woman is meant for creative, cheerful and very young woman. This fresh floral bouquet harmonizes fruity, floral and woody notes.The perfume opens with bergamot and lemon. The burst of citrus is disturbed by a touch of currant while jasmine, lily-of-the-valley and rose bloom are in its floral heart. The composition becomes warmer and softer due to woody notes of sandalwood, cedar and amber. Perfume was created in 2000.

Black Currant Bergamot Lemon

Jasmine Lily-of-the-Valley Rose

Sandalwood Amber Cedar

Mexx Spring Edition Woman
East Coast Club Woman

Mexx Woman Fragrance Reviews

Czarcasm
Czarcasm

Inoffensive fresh and slightly sweet citrus scent. This is a very work appropriate, everyday fragrance. It does not overpower the entire room and is very neutral and fresh. I don't think anyone would be bothered by this perfume. The dry-down smells delicious.

Of course it's not a very interesting scent and I wouldn't wear it to any special occasions, but it does the trick for normal days. I wear it a lot, it's just so pleasant.

It is quite strong for a citrus fragrance. Made for a bold girl, I think. Not a dreamy scent at all!
It is energetic, serious, well balanced between citrus, sweet and orient.

lulu69
lulu69

a great oriental scent with class. love it

Tintorra
Tintorra

I met my boyfriend in Barcelona in august 2004. Before one of our first dates I put on Mexx Woman.I applied it generously in my hair as well as on my wrists and neck. I had the deodorant and the shower gel too to layer it. My boyfriend, who doesn't like perfumes in general, was wondering all night what the delicious smell was that he noticed in de bar where we were. It turned out to be Mexx Woman on me.

It starts out fresh with citrus and alcohol and than settles down floral and amber and stays fresh. Sillage is moderate but I don't smell it anymore after an hour or so. Longevity in my hair seemed a bit longer...

From 2002 untill a few years ago this was my signature. I really love the smell of it. I don't know if it is the perfume that has changed or if it is me, but lately I don't use it anymore.

I think a man can wear this fragance perfecty well. My boyfriend uses my bottle too and it smells delicious on him ;-)

maźka1984
maźka1984

It was my first perfume ever.The smell simply captivating - makes you feel special the beginning seemed to me to be more sophisticated-the festive. Even smelled it on my prom (my first sample of smell). Now mexx is more refreshing - a typical summer for me. Most feel the lemon and grapefruit but not in pure form only those with woody notes. This has just felt the first note is very sharp and lemon - and not too piercing for me. Only after a while I feel the flowers and the moment I like the most, because they add fragrance of true femininity. That's why I do not agree that mexx comes under unisex, because it has in its composition lemon notes does not make him a pseudo-male. I know because I run it on my husband and he said right away that it was a typical floral and feminine perfume (and do not even mention the lemon!)
I like mexx only in hot weather, because sensational cools and refreshes. Life - 3 hours - but in the end its edt.
Version for men (the blue) is also great.

Drakulatos
Drakulatos

I love it and I like Mexx pure too because I don't like sugarsweet scent what makes me sick and gives me headache . :)

Beeb26
Beeb26

I like this one. It's fresh and clean, but not 'watery' fresh. And it's sweet, but not 'sugarsweet'. So there's a really good balance. A bit of citrus in the opening, but it's never sour.I think it's more for summer than winter. It lasts about 5 hours on me, good enough. A nice 'every day' or 'office' scent!

natalia.arcan
natalia.arcan

Is just my best!

Liina
Liina

The opening of Mexx Woman is fresh but not refreshing. It's more sour and kind of a reminds me of a citrus toilet refreshener. I can't really detect any flowey notes in the middle but the base is about cedar. And that's when I realise that it's more for men than for women. Or unisex. But it's not feminine at all.
The add says that it's 'cheeky' and 'fun' but to me the scent says 'cheep' and 'boring'.

jinjun
jinjun

I used to love this fragrance when I was really young and couldn't afford it. When I finally bought it, it didn't seem as magical, unfortunately. So I think it is true what the description says, it is mostly suitable for a very young woman who wants to feel a little bit more grown up :)

NellyBlack
NellyBlack

i like it its nice :)
really strong lemon ;)

Naina
Naina

this scent is not citrusy. It´s more oriental with a hint of citruses.
If somebody is complaining about the staying power, so try the EdP version of Mexx Woman. It should last longer.
:-)

guest_Vika
guest_Vika

its very good, very nice.

freggle78
freggle78

Ik like this fragance but when I put it on is smells verry odd. I't is not compattible with my skintype, some fragances I realy like are just not smelling nice on my skin.
But luckely enough there are many fragances who are compatible with my skin :)

Nataliya
Nataliya

Absolutely fresh scent, with gorgeous citrus notes. I’ve bought it in second time in last week that happens with me very seldom.
But unfortunately this aroma is unstable at all..

lillybee
lillybee

A fairly sweet and juicy - happy and I thought peachy (black currant and lemon?) opening followed by an inoffensive, clean, light and somewhat soapy floral heart. The sandalwood and amber woven across the florals anchor it down and add a touch of spice and earthiness.

The heart and base notes evaporate far too fast and all is left is skin musk. I kept thinking Mexx Woman is like a cheap knock-off version of Benghal, the similarities in the drydown are unmistakabeable.

Mexx is your typical easily forgettable and unimpressive clothes designer splash that often ends up like a laundry detergent mess on me (due to the cheap musk ingredient). This one didn't but wasn't far away. Maybe because it completely disappeared after 3 hours on me.

elli
elli

Calm and warm, pleasant but nothing too exciting about it. Wouldn't return to using it again. I would recommend the new Mexx Black instead.

Zoya
Zoya

Nice. just nice and simple. not too long lasting, and in my opinion its even could be a little too much lemony.

Althea
Althea

for me, this one is when I want to smell nice, but not look-at-me-everybody nice, and not too sweet or flowery, it is refreshing scent but I agree it doesnt last long (at least not on me). The other day a got a sample of Anna Sui Flight of Fancy and for me it is the same as Mexx Woman. Definitely for summer, cos in winter it makes me feel cold, screaming for hot lemon tea.

amanda

I want a bigger bottle of this one:)i have to use a lot from it to make it last.

elgab89
elgab89

Pleasant enough, although a little bit generic. Not interesting enough for me.

amanda

yeah, unfortunately its not longlasting, but the smell is very interesting and different my boyfriend loves it. but on me it smells sweet not like other citrus scent

baiba_pukite
baiba_pukite

I love this scent very much! Too bad it doesn't last :(

Mexx Woman by Mexx 3.89 out of 5 based on 173 ratings and 23 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mexx Mexx Woman fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Mexx Mexx Woman, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mexx Woman by Mexx. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mexx Woman by Mexx represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.