Designers » M » Floral Fruity « Groups

Mexx XX Wild Mexx for women

Mexx XX Wild Mexx for women
dislike

Mexx XX Wild Mexx for women Pictures Mexx XX Wild Mexx for women Pictures Mexx XX Wild Mexx for women Pictures

Two new fragrances of the Mexx house have arrived on February 29, 2008. They are created to be like two sides of a personality, or as two best friends, which are always around whether you are troubled or you are feeling good and ready for fun.

Mexx XX Wild is a wild aromatic challenge, strong, intense and accentuated in every way. It is aimed at a fearless woman, self-confident and confident in her qualities. It features notes of raspberry, bergamot, and neroli in the top, followed by the floral notes of hibiscus, rose petals and Frangipani in the heart. The base introduces vanilla, heliotrope and amber.

It comes as 20ml (0.7 fl.oz.), 40ml (1.4 fl.oz.) and 60ml (2 fl.oz.) EDT, with matching body care collection which includes 200ml (6.9 fl.oz.) body lotion, 200ml (6.9 fl.oz.) bath, 150ml (5.2 fl.oz.) deo aerosol and 75ml (2.6 fl. oz.) deo spray.

Orange Blossom Raspberry Bergamot

Rose Mallow Frangipani Rose

Amber Vanilla Heliotrope

XX Very Wild
Our Story For Her

Mexx XX Wild Fragrance Reviews

vattenmelon
vattenmelon

this scent is very warm and sweet, like a vanilla-sweet dream. but i find it to be very powdery smelling, a warm powder of vanilla and sweetness.
for me this was a blind buy and i dont like it, its not my style, but if you like sweet powdery vanilla scent this is great!

menka
menka

I think it's quite similar to Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights. Of sure, Mexx XX Wild is less elegant, less deep and weaker than Chopard, but both of them smell berries, carmela and something like ... winter evening:)

twillocks
twillocks

I know this is a little late to post but I have felt that way for long time. Spoilednose I totally agree with you Habanita never says anything good it is p----- me off for along time. I never go by her reviews I usually just skip over it!! LOL

SPOILEDnose
SPOILEDnose

habanita hates a looong list of frags, nearly in every frags review "cheap smell, i dont like it"... honey if u note the list of ur likes it would be easier;)
..it really start to p... me off reading "cheap smelling drugstore scent" in nearly every frag!

shadowcat
shadowcat

I got this perfume today, and I have to say, it's my very favourite! Despite this is a sweet scent, it makes me really WILD

SheShe
SheShe

This is a nice fragrance with a weak sillage, stays very close to skin. It feels like berries with powdery sugar. Let's take forest berries and cover them in sugar, that's Mexx Wild.

"Wild" does not live up to its' name and is just another sharp cheap smelling drugstore scent that is not recommendable.

Piratka
Piratka

Too sweet.

Lovelyperfume94
Lovelyperfume94

this a great perfume for a evening with some friends but not really for a date because the perfume doesnt say i like you or i am attracted to you its says more come on i wanna have some fun and for casual wearing i wouls suggest wear it in the city or just in autumn or winter

Allegra
Allegra

Nice doesn't do anything for me, it's way too mild and usual whereas its "sister" Wild is a good casual perfume. It is a very uplifting fragrance with nice berryish and floral notes. Kinda OK, not bad but not super either.

Marianne
Marianne

They both are average and I have to say that if you smell Wild on somebody else, it can really get on your nerves. And Nice is sooo usual.

rebella
rebella

I´ve got samples of Nice and Wild.

I don´t think there is anything wild about Wild at all. Wild is nice and not much more. Easy to wear and as easy to forget... no one could be bothered by this perfume.

Maybe a nice introduction to perfumes for a teenage girl or someone who is very careful.

guest_viki
guest_viki

both new mexx fragrances are wearable and nice, but theres nothing special about them., maybe Wild is sweeter and has notes that can leave impression but Nice is comletely average

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Mexx Mexx XX Wild fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. Trademarks and logos belong to respected companies and manufacturers and are used solely to identify products and companies. If you have more information about Mexx Mexx XX Wild, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Mexx XX Wild by Mexx. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Mexx XX Wild by Mexx represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.