Designers » M » Floral « Groups

Bellagio Micaelangelo for women

Bellagio Micaelangelo for women
dislike

Micaelangelo Bellagio perfume was launched in 2000. Bellagio is a small village, situated at the foot of the hills and the Lake Como, on the border of Italy and Switzerland. Because of the magnificent views on the Italian Alps, no one who has ever been there remained indifferent. "Bellagio" is a word often used for pizzerias and Italian restaurants, and now a perfume.

It is made of floral notes of carnation, jasmine, Bulgarian rose, lily of the valley, ylang - ylang, musk and sandalwood.

It is available in Eau de Parfum concentration.

Jasmine Ylang-Ylang Carnation Sandalwood Musk Lily-of-the-Valley Bulgarian Rose

Jessica McClintock

Bellagio Fragrance Reviews

yola40
yola40

I brought this fragrance years ago and I started wearing it again. Its makes me feel like a clean, pretty smelling lady waiting in the wind. I work in a hospital and a patient said you sure smell pretty today just like yesterday, even though I had on a different scent. I will keep it in my collection. It is real subtle.

817flowers
817flowers

I found this at the Bellagio Hotel gift shop in Las Vegas several years ago. I loved it and was disappointed when they no longer carried it. For me, it brings back memories of our trip - very special to me. My son and husband wore the men's Bellagio.

pamelamadhamma
pamelamadhamma

Lily of the valley, rose, and jasmine are the primary notes for me. I initially bought this because of the suggestion that it smells like Jessica McClintock, Jessica McClintock (my favorite scent), and I was not disappointed. My only wish would be for it to have a greater sillage and longevity. I use this one for everyday, just to make myself feel pretty around the house.

tourmali45
tourmali45

This does have lily-of-the-valley, but this flower is just a part of the much richer flower composition. I detect carnation and non-obtrusive jasmine. There is also a lot of musk. Unfortunately, I smell some rather prominent note that is usually found in aquatics, either watermelon or melon, and I'm not taken with it. I'm glad I only ordered a sample.

nastyamason
nastyamason

Lily of the valley perfume. Not bad for the price but nothing special. Very similar to Jessica McClintock. I will give it my LOTV-loving mother-in-law.

lapurrla
lapurrla

Two bottles of perfume, connected by large silver stopper, is quite unique. Each perfume quite different but complimentary I guess. I won it (my Blue Russian won it actually), tried it a few times and gave it away. Not especially interesting to me or Nikolay.

katyas
katyas

This is a perfume I discovered quite by accident whilst testing fragrances at a local discount shop in the mall, and simply fell in love with it. It's not terribly easy to find, but more than worth it if you do - delightful scent, and my husband loves it, too...

Bellagio by Micaelangelo 3.95 out of 5 based on 22 ratings and 7 user reviews

This page contains information, reviews, perfume notes, pictures, new ads, vintage posters and videos about Micaelangelo Bellagio fragrance but we do not warrant the accuracy of information. If you have more information about Micaelangelo Bellagio, you can expand it by adding a personal perfume review. Fragrantica has a unique user-driven classification system and you may classify Bellagio by Micaelangelo. Click on the appropriate options on the fragrance classification form below the perfume picture. Also, you can find links to 3rd party websites/Internet stores, but Fragrantica has no access or control over those websites. We do not make guarantees nor accept responsibility for what you might find as a result of these links, or for any future consequences including but not limited to money loss. User reviews of Bellagio by Micaelangelo represent the views of the credited authors alone and do not reflect Fragrantica's views.

Estée Lauder Estee Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps Kate Spade Kate Spade Jessica Simpson Fancy Nights Lanvin Arpege Perfumer`s Workshop Tea Rose Jessica McClintock Jessica McClintock Yves Rocher Yria Tocca Cleopatra Estée Lauder Pleasures Calvin Klein Obsession Night Woman Chanel Coco Maurer & Wirtz 4711 Original Eau de Cologne Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Lancome Tresor In Love Crabtree & Evelyn Summer Hill Guerlain Champs Elysees Eau de Toilette Bill Blass Nude Cacharel Anais Anais Narciso Rodriguez Narciso Rodriguez For Her